• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Well fuck. Ban me instead. It looked like someone named "CutThroat" was pasting them - not crisis.
Oh I'm sorry, I'm sure you would do a much better job running such a big community without any slipping.
Unless you know anything about TF2 or gaming community running in general, you might as well just go on to another thread.

Is this a good way of admitting you slipped up? just unban him already. he has nothing to do with this.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I deleted the ban. LordThree's screenshots made it look like he was intentionally trying to spoof votes, which is why he submitted this ban in the first place.

Also just because you played on the server for a long time doesn't mean you get special treatment.

Thankyou. And yes, We know regs don't get special treatment. the dude (crisis) isn't even a reg... maybe 2 weeks tops.

Thankyou Kaku! You did the tech crap that I couldn't! Thankyou!

Toxik

Contributor
The community will slowly shrink after time if you keep banning regulars for nothing at all. How about you take your own advice, learn HOW to run this so called "big community" and get back to me.
Well no shit, but I doubt losing 2 or 3 members every few months will affect us. You are more than welcome to leave if you are displeased with the way this community is ran.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Well no shit, but I doubt losing 2 or 3 members every few months will affect us. You are more than welcome to leave if you are displeased with the way this community is ran.

Don't tempt us Toxik. You're loyal to skial - fine. Don't tempt us tho. This whole thing has been nonsense. I was just trying to HELP the fucking 'community' even tho I'm not a 'forum-rat', and all you guys do is shit all over me. Thanks.

Toxik

Contributor
Don't tempt us Toxik. You're loyal to skial - fine. Don't tempt us tho. This whole thing has been nonsense. I was just trying to HELP the fucking 'community' even tho I'm not a 'forum-rat', and all you guys do is shit all over me. Thanks.
We get hundreds of reports per day, and our admins have to investigate most of them thoroughly. It's not easy, and they do make mistakes, yes. You did try to help, and for that we are thankful, but as you said, regs do not get special treatments, if you act like a douche on the servers you will get the same result as anyone else.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
We get hundreds of reports per day, and our admins have to investigate most of them thoroughly. It's not easy, and they do make mistakes, yes. You did try to help, and for that we are thankful, but as you said, regs do not get special treatments, if you act like a douche on the servers you will get the same result as anyone else.

I don't (act like a douche), and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.