• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'm not going to ban anyone.

While it seems like Pringle was annoying some people on mic, the votemute failed. Obviously the server decided he wasn't a nuissance. After that anyone affected could have muted him client side.

FACEPALM.

The votemute PASSED. After that he couldn't talk- BUT... he could VOTE (stupid I know) so he exhausted the votes on everyone but him and no votes could be called against him after that! Please double check your shit man. I've posted shots of it.

Crisis did NOTHING wrong. He might have copy-pasted the votes from pringles, and I may have been confused at that, but they did NOTHING wrong.

Kaku Seiga

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
And you guys are wondering why Skial's drying up? This is borderline admin abuse, in my opinion. Wait...more like admin neglect. I have more screenshots to show...just wait. But first... here's a link to a screenshot of how much Nue has been playing on your servers. As you said, HLStatsX can't lie. http://gyazo.com/237e27f93ebb85b5976119c9fe5bbe30

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
FACEPALM.

The votemute PASSED. After that he couldn't talk- BUT... he could VOTE (stupid I know) so he exhausted the votes on everyone but him and no votes could be called against him after that! Please double check your shit man. I've posted shots of it.

For some reason I don't trust your shots, and I'm done with this. The only person banned was Crisis. I suggest we all move on. In the future do a /report so an admin can get to the issue while it's happening so we don't have heresay, bad screenshots, and a text log only to go on...

Thanks.

RagingBison05

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Wait, wait, wait...so, who was muted? I don't see what the mute has to do with this. We're discussing an unjust ban here. Quite trying to change the subject. Aditionally, having the "1.Yes 2.No" options for voting isn't that smart, as people who are trying to play might select no on accident, not even noticing what the vote was for. After that, pringles began spamming votes to ban players, and Crisis was pointing it out for those people who were asking, "who keeps spamming votes?" Again, THINK about these things. Check every source available. I would post a couple links to point these things out, but sadly, I can't do that yet.

Aditionally, mittens, simply saying "let's move on" when it's an obvious admin fault, and a fault by the top admin himeslf, that's not something that you simply forget about, and "move on"

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Wait, wait, wait...so, who was muted? I don't see what the mute has to do with this. We're discussing an unjust ban here. Quite trying to change the subject. Aditionally, having the "1.Yes 2.No" options for voting isn't that smart, as people who are trying to play might select no on accident, not even noticing what the vote was for. After that, pringles began spamming votes to ban players, and Crisis was pointing it out for those people who were asking, "who keeps spamming votes?" Again, THINK about these things. Check every source available. I would post a couple links to point these things out, but sadly, I can't do that yet.

EXACTLY. You nailed it. The kid got muted, vote spammed, and evidently crisis was pointing out WHO was calling the votes (it's not always clear unless you intentionally go back in and scroll up!) and pasting it in. That guy is collateral damage here. Not fair to ban crisis.

RagingBison05

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
EXACTLY. You nailed it. The kid got muted, vote spammed, and evidently crisis was pointing out WHO was calling the votes (it's not always clear unless you intentionally go back in and scroll up!) and pasting it in. That guy is collateral damage here. Not fair to ban crisis.

Thank you, so very much, my good man!

Kaku Seiga

Contributor
mittens, I know I risk getting my ass banned, but this is clear admin negligence on your part. Not providing a reason for mistrusting the pictures? Can you explain to me this double standard? You don't trust the pictures...I don't trust why you don't trust them.

In fact this is borderline admin abuse on the forums towards lordthree.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
mittens, I know I risk getting my ass banned, but this is clear admin negligence on your part. Not providing a reason for mistrusting the pictures? Can you explain to me this double standard? You don't trust the pictures...I don't trust why you don't trust them.

In fact this is borderline admin abuse on the forums towards lordthree.

See pages 1-3.

Kaku Seiga

Contributor
I have seen pages 1-3. All I see is you and the other admins neglecting to do a simple thing as reading/using the photos and consulting the HLStatsX. You do realize that it saves all the votes, chats, etc in its logs. Are you too lazy to compare things? Because I've already got screenshots to back up my evidence. You would be disbarred if this was a legal proceeding.

RagingBison05

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
What I see is Crisis being unjustly banned for trying to inform others of annoying actions that were taking place on your server. If you can't see that, then you, in all absolute honesty, have no place in deciding on this case. Stop being so self righteous and blind.

Qistra

Contributor
Crisis is the second one in the last two months who was unfairly banned. Admins are getting sloppy.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have seen pages 1-3. All I see is you and the other admins neglecting to do a simple thing as reading/using the photos and consulting the HLStatsX. You do realize that it saves all the votes, chats, etc in its logs. Are you too lazy to compare things? Because I've already got screenshots to back up my evidence. You would be disbarred if this was a legal proceeding.

lordthree said:
See pages 1-3 indeed. See the screenshots, see it all. I'm trying to provide the info you ask for and you're telling me this is nonsense.

I guess neither of you saw the part where I explain that most of your screenshots were Crisis pasting something into the chat and not actually Pringle spamming more votes.

Toxik

Contributor
Crisis is the second one in the last two months who was unfairly banned. Admins are getting sloppy.
Oh I'm sorry, I'm sure you would do a much better job running such a big community without any slipping.
Unless you know anything about TF2 or gaming community running in general, you might as well just go on to another thread.

Qistra

Contributor
Oh I'm sorry, I'm sure you would do a much better job running such a big community without any slipping.
Unless you know anything about TF2 or gaming community running in general, you might as well just go on to another thread.
The community will slowly shrink after time if you keep banning regulars for nothing at all. How about you take your own advice, learn HOW to run this so called "big community" and get back to me.

Bottiger

Administrator
I deleted the ban. LordThree's screenshots made it look like he was intentionally trying to spoof votes, which is why he submitted this ban in the first place.

Also just because you played on the server for a long time doesn't mean you get special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.