• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
No, he did not call more than 2 votes. End of story. The chat log would reflect this.

Furthermore, unless something was said in chat, the votes pringle03 initiated don't make any sense. I don't even know what the kid was doing there with the 0-9 KD.

Now, onto you and your friend. It looks like to me that you and your friend were dissatisfied with whatever this kid was up to on the mic or in game. Instead of client muting him or reporting him for an actual offense you decided to try to bait him into voting you guys because clearly before pringle03 even cast a vote, Crisis had done a wonderful job of typing out a fake vote call.

Insanity. Nobody was trying to 'bait' anyone. If you look at the earlier chat log screen shots, you can see some of the dissatisfaction of the players on the server. Everyone wanted him gone. This isn't a conspiracy.

I don't get on the forums much (obviously) cause I'm too busy playing. I play turbine A LOT. I try and REGULATE this kind of crap. You're basically saying that he can't get a slap on the wrist for 2 vote spams, while others are banned for weeks because of it. Nonsense. I just re-up'ed my donator today, but Imma ask bot for my money back if you keep this shit up. Jedders - go back and read the whole thread- the votes DON'T make sense cause he was calling them out of spite. It was all bullshit. I'll get more witnesses later, but I feel like I'm wasting my time. I'm trying to make the server a fun place for everyone to play and you guys are fucking that up by refusing policy for a little kid.

I'm getting outta turbine for now. The server will prolly dry up now. Have fun.

Qistra

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Skial has been dying for awhile now. We've tried to keep it alive. But with bullshit like this, I'm pretty much done as well.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Insanity. Nobody was trying to 'bait' anyone. If you look at the earlier chat log screen shots, you can see some of the dissatisfaction of the players on the server. Everyone wanted him gone. This isn't a conspiracy.

I don't get on the forums much (obviously) cause I'm too busy playing. I play turbine A LOT. I try and REGULATE this kind of crap. You're basically saying that he can't get a slap on the wrist for 2 vote spams, while others are banned for weeks because of it. Nonsense. I just re-up'ed my donator today, but Imma ask bot for my money back if you keep this shit up. Jedders - go back and read the whole thread- the votes DON'T make sense cause he was calling them out of spite. It was all bullshit. I'll get more witnesses later, but I feel like I'm wasting my time. I'm trying to make the server a fun place for everyone to play and you guys are fucking that up by refusing policy for a little kid.

I'm getting outta turbine for now. The server will prolly dry up now. Have fun.
You don't like some little kids voice so you get some friends together to try and formulate an elaborate ( and extremely poor) lie to try and get him banned. It backfires and now everything is flipped against you and your co-conspirators. You get defensive and begin to threaten to withdraw your donation when caught in your lie. Shall we go on? If you are gonna lie, you will have to do much better than that. Honestly.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
You don't like some little kids voice so you get some friends together to try and formulate an elaborate ( and extremely poor) lie to try and get him banned. It backfires and now everything is flipped against you and your co-conspirators. You get defensive and begin to threaten to withdraw your donation when caught in your lie. Shall we go on? If you are gonna lie, you will have to do much better than that. Honestly.

See? This is the kinda nonsense I'm talking about! I didn't get any 'friends together' as you suggest. I don't even KNOW that guy who said he was there. he just said he was so I asked him to post. It's fine. I'm done. Skial is dying. I'll talk to bottiger. You're INSANE genocide. It was some fucking kid. I don't give a damn. This has been way more trouble than it's worth. My time is money (unlike some skial admins) and I posted this for the community.

Genocide, You really are a fucking punk if you really think I've gone to a bunch of trouble to get my 'co-conspirators' to post on this. You're insane. Fuck it. I'm out.

Reactions: Qistra

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's also pretty pointless to ban Pringle since he only has 28 mins connection time ever and probably won't find himself on another Skial server for a while...

OP made his a huge deal. I don't think there was a "conspiracy" just some serious misunderstanding. Without knowing what happened in voice chat there is really no evidence against either side and instead of putting on a production client mute would have saved everyone the trouble.

❤Frog Goddess Suwako❤

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Alright, I read through all of the posts and it looks like you've all put pieces about Crisis together that weren't there in the first place. It looks to me that crisis was just copy and pasting the fact that pringle voted, even in the chat logs it shows Crisis asking for everyone to ban him, not calling any votes at all. Even the fact that she didn't call a vote at all pushes the fact that you're all just looking for someone to ban, either ban the person who was spamming votes or nobody at all in my opinion. Crisis didn't deserve the ban, and that's how I see this whole situation.

EDIT: And why not just talk to Crisis before going ban-happy on people that might not deserve it, just to get their side of the story. I mean, it doesn't look like Crisis was doing it to grief at all.

EDIT2: And before you all comment it, yes I am friends with Crisis. That doesn't change the fact that the ban looks completely uncalled for.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Alright, I read through all of the posts and it looks like you've all put pieces about Crisis together that weren't there in the first place. It looks to me that crisis was just copy and pasting the fact that pringle voted, even in the chat logs it shows Crisis asking for everyone to ban him, not calling any votes at all. Even the fact that she didn't call a vote at all pushes the fact that you're all just looking for someone to ban, either ban the person who was spamming votes or nobody at all in my opinion. Crisis didn't deserve the ban, and that's how I see this whole situation.

Crisis? If they're guilty of anything it's reposting the chat logs. he/she doesn't have a mic and is super proud of their unusual and they don't call votes either. Is crisis the same guy as the other one- 'cutthroat'?

If there was an easy way to get the entire chat log I'd post it. EVERYONE was saying to have him kicked except 'one piece' who thought it was 'funny'.

But yea... i dunno crisis... they've only been playing here for less than a week or two...

Reactions: Qistra

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm not going to ban anyone.

While it seems like Pringle was annoying some people on mic, the votemute failed. Obviously the server decided he wasn't a nuissance. After that anyone affected could have muted him client side.

HLStats only shows Pringle calling 2 votes, Bottiger says the server logs had 3. Other were also voting against him so from just going by the logs it seems like a stupid vote battle. If he was to be banned it would only be for 1 day and pretty pointless because he obviously doesn't play on Skial often.

It's unclear if Crisis is some kind of weirdo or was trying to make it look like Pringle called more votes than he did. Either way people should know the difference when a vote pops up on their screen or they just see something in chat.

We don't know what happened on mic so we don't know if anything was instigated.

In the future everyone needs to handle things more maturely and not let little kids get them all worked up.

RagingBison05

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Really now, all Crisis could possibly be held guilty of is for showing who is spamming vote calls, and that "cutthroat" guy has nothing to do with it. The problem is, Crisis was ALREADY banned for doing absolutly nothing to violate any sort of terms, nor for impersonating/faking chat. Perhaps if you all payed more attention, and perhaps saved the entirety of chat during a session, then confusion such as this could be avoided, but as it stands, you've shot an innocent.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Really now, all Crisis could possibly be held guilty of is for showing who is spamming vote calls, and that "cutthroat" guy has nothing to do with it. The problem is, Crisis was ALREADY banned for doing absolutly nothing to violate any sort of terms, nor for impersonating/faking chat. Perhaps if you all payed more attention, and perhaps saved the entirety of chat during a session, then confusion such as this could be avoided, but as it stands, you've shot an innocent.

1.) Show us where Crisis has been banned.
2.) Everything on hlstats chat is saved, down to the punctuation mark. If the admins wanted to, they could check everything that happened in that session.

Don't jump to conclusions.

RagingBison05

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Uh, they are banned. They still are. They're a friend of mine, and their latest screenshot is OF THEIR BAN.

Edit: Also, since when were they unbanned?

RagingBison05

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I don't see it. It still says that they are banned for one week, from what I can tell. And unless my eyes completely screwed up, that's not unbanning them.

❤Frog Goddess Suwako❤

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also, for the record Crisis has played on Skial for quite a while now, usually under the name 鵺 Nue Houjuu, or other things, but always with that kanji at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.