• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
they were nonsense votes. he called a kick for vote spam against someone who hadn't even voted

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Looks to me like you were both abusing vote against each other then you came here trying to get him banned this way...

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Your chat history however, seems a TON more like a votespammer to me...

Well, I was trying to use !ap to cooldown the the votes to kick him. Just cause I 'votemenu'd doesn't mean any vote was called- They were all greyed out. I called 1 vote today.

If you're seriously suggesting that I abused vote menu then you're insane.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, I was trying to use !ap to cooldown the the votes to kick him. Just cause I 'votemenu'd doesn't mean any vote was called- They were all greyed out. I called 1 vote today.

You called a gag against him, and then 20 minutes later he does 2 votes within 3 minutes.
Granted if he continued to call votes at that rate it would be spam, but I don't think there is enough to go on to implicate him for wrongdoings.

My point was that with your log ( by the way it tells when votes are called), you call many votes very frequently. I don't foresee an admin taking action with only this to go on. Not to mention that you have 3 screenshots yet he only has 2 entries in his chat log.

Seems fishy.

Not my decision however, I just point out the obvious to save others work.

Reactions: mittens

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

I think votes grey out because other people have used them and they've been used too many times within a set period, I don't think it has to do with you personally using it.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Lemme explain better. Kid comes in. He sounds like he's 6-8 years old. He's screaming inaudibly into mic. The guys in the server told him, "chill or you'll be muted". He says - "Good luck muting me I'm a skial member" and carried on. I proceeded to call the mute vote.

Vote passed, he was muted. A few minutes later votes started popping up for everyone. Bright and Baked got it called on him twice, as well as others. I'll scroll all the way up and get more screenshots if you really want, but he called like 4-5 votes.

Considering people have been banned for TWO votes, I thought the screenshots of 3 would be enough.

Before posting here, people were saying "lets just kick the kid who's calling all the votes". We tryed but he called them all already and they were grey cause they hadn't cooled. I thought I could maybe use !ap to cool them. Didn't work. I tryed a few times and prolly burned 3k!ap on it. Still greyed out. Last resort was posting here.

I call scramble votes a lot but that's about it (haven't called any today). The amount of !votemenu I typed does not reflect the amount of votes I called.

Shall I waste time getting more screenshots? This isn't enjoyable for me. I'm not out to get this kid. He was warned repeatedly to stop calling votes.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Here is the SERVER CHAT LOG

I have it filtered to show votes

He calls 2 votes...

I'd say if you can get screenshots that would be great. More than just a text box would be even better! That way you could prove it was even on a Skial server. Especially if you are saying that his votes are not showing in the server chat log...

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Here is the SERVER CHAT LOG

I have it filtered to show votes

He calls 2 votes...

I'd say if you can get screenshots that would be great. More than just a text box would be even better! That way you could prove it was even on a Skial server...and not just a copy of another screenshot...

What more can the chat box prove? Here's a gallery of all the relevant http://postimage.org/gallery/5h3f8igu/

As you can see... he called 6 votes. You should be able to verify it's a skial server and check this somehow. I don't know any other way than just scrolling thru the chat and getting screenshots.

It's amazing that you think that this is some kind of conspiracy.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What more can the chat box prove? Here's a gallery of all the relevant http://postimage.org/gallery/5h3f8igu/

As you can see... he called 6 votes. You should be able to verify it's a skial server and check this somehow. I don't know any other way than just scrolling thru the chat and getting screenshots.

It's amazing that you think that this is some kind of conspiracy.
How about screenshot of the entire screen, and not just a cutout of the text box? I'm not flat out calling you a liar, there just isn't honestly enough proof. Nothing in a cutout screenshot can prove it was on a Skial server.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
The third "screenshot" is cleary cut&paste into the chat...

I don't know what this means. They're all legit shots. I'm on mac so it might look a little funny but these haven't been photoshopping these if that's what you're suggesting.

How about screenshot of the entire screen, and not just a cutout of the text box?
You want the whole screen on all of them? Alright lol. one sec.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I wouldn't be complaining about 2 votes. He kept calling them tho. He was asked to stop.

If you REALLY want, I can get some chat boxes with the skial server spam that goes across too.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't know what this means. They're all legit shots. I'm on mac so it might look a little funny but these haven't been photoshopping these if that's what you're suggesting.

This means they are screenshots of somebody saying "Pringle03 started a vote" and not him actually starting a vote... they are fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.