KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Point is I can ban him. Easily.

No idea why you are trying to fight me on this. You haven been dishonest this whole time.

Very Happy BOB

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
AHAHHAHAHHAHAGAAHAAG . Ban him, for a chat that can be faked and made up lol. Nice admin investigation brah.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Time is irrelevant. The only problem with older videos, is that demos have a chance to be corrupted by new updates. In this case, they aren't. The game is still the same game it was in December. I don't know why you keep thinking that because its 3 months old, it makes them worthless.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Except it is not fake because you told me it wasn't.

First you tell me its a misunderstanding and now you are telling me its fake.

You're whole attitude changed when I posted that picture. You went from being nice and understanding to making up excuses and taunting me.

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
Ummm, I think we r done with gutz, and the admin said he is clean. can we just close this thread

ShocK TacTyX

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Okay. I'll point out the obvious. No time stamp or date stamp, you have nothing Zebra. And Happy BOB has said that he suspected him of hacks, but having spoken to bob myself, no offense to him, he can speak in a manner not unlike my own when he is unsure. I have a condition that interferes with my speech. I do not think before I speak without a strong monitoring system and often times it happens that I "jump to conclusions" without intending to because of the very fact that I do not monitor my speech all the time or I want someone to stfu about something because of how incomprehensibly wrong they are. The evidence pointed against you Zebra and you can ban him if you wish to sign the death warrant to your adminship. The admins have spoken, there was not enough evidence for me, an experienced admin with a perfect ban record, and there was not enough evidence for your admins either. Not to mention that your very own admins admitted time and again that they would not ever use testimony that could be biased, they would let the evidence speak for itself.

ShocK TacTyX

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This all sounds like gross, blatant admin abuse to me. BOB's attitude always changed, have you met the guy? You opened the thread back up with what? New evidence? Or testimony that cannot be used because it can be faked? Bob admitted the conversation took place, he never admitted that it was accurate or that he wholeheartedly believed it.

Zoma

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was personally hosting the demos so I've cut them out of the original post for now. If any admins want another copy just PM or steam message me.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I never said you helped a hacker. I said you admitted that your friend is a hacker. Which you did. The only reason this is being considered is because you guys share IP addresses so you are obviously friends.

I could care less about your 100% ban record on some other server.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ummm we nvr shared same ip adress. Check again.
Yes you have. We have logs of every Steam ID that logs in through a specific address on Skial and it shows that you two did use the same IP back in November and December.

[tkb] ginger

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Bob, I did not post the screenshots of this conversation for this report. As I discussed with Guts yesterday, one reason that he was under scrutiny for hacking was because you said it to me in a conversation. This was presented to the admin prior to closeout of this report as partial justification for the investigation. During the investigation, I was asked if it was ok to post the shots with the option of blurring out my info. I said that I was fine with posting and blurring out my info wouldn't be necessary. Per our conversation, the goal was to keep the server clean, so I don't think you would have an objection to it. From the admins results, the demos did not prove that Guts was using hacks. This is my only involvement in this report.

Reactions: Chance

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
Ginger, I am not here bec of screenshot. And y I don't care I knew u ll do that, not a big surprise for me.

ShocK TacTyX

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And yet, Ginger and KillerZebra, it was not posted until AFTER the thread was closed. I call in to question why this "evidence" was withheld in the first place. A backup plan, should the attempt on Guts fail, seems most likely to me. After all, there was PLENTY of time to post it. I should know, I sat here all day till the moment I left for school at 5:30 pm pacific time. Do the words ethics, morality, and responsibility, not carry weight here? Is being a skial admin nothing more than a joke? Being an admin and being responsible is YOUR job, not ours. If you cannot perform your duties faithfully, how can anyone trust in skial to be fair and unbiased?

Reactions: [AyyLmao] Guts M.D.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Shock, you realize that one admin closed it, and then more evidence was sent to a DIFFERENT admin, thus re-opening the investigation. Right? Just because one admin believes there is nothing wrong, doesn't mean the case can't be re-opened. That makes no sense. In a court of law, you can re-open cases, and you can appeal judgements. Are you saying that every person in law is immoral, unfair, unbiased and irresponsible?

ShocK TacTyX

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Not on a crime. You cannot try a man for the same crime twice without new evidence. This "evidence" is not really evidence is it? All you have is speculation. If it was at a legislative level, THEN you could appeal it, or if a man is guilty he could appeal for his innocence. Not if a man is innocent. This isn't Italy. However, I would also point out that this evidence was used in the FIRST accusation, but never revealed, as Ginger pointed out, therefore also excluding it from being NEW evidence.

I think Saren Arterius of Mass Effect said it best when he asked, "Are we allowing dreams into evidence, now? How can I defend my innocence against this kind of testimony?" To which the reply came "I agree. Our judgments must be based on facts and evidence, not wild imaginings and reckless speculation." It is indeed a considerably funny thing, for KillerZebra, how long this forum was open and yet he comes riding in when it has closed and Zoma jumps back up, salutes, and says, "I am ready to reoffer up my evidence!" after not apologizing to the one he accused or taking back his accusation. A promise broken which calls into question moral integrity and questionable motives. I call into question the motives for this line of thinking. Seems like nothing more than a corruption of opinion and justice to me.