[tkb] ginger

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Shock, from my understanding, the thread was closed because an admin(s) believed that there wasn't evidence in the demos of Guts using hacks. From reading the thread, it appears that they re-opened the investigation due to Bob's statement in the PM, but more importantly the suspicious IP link between Bob and Guts. From my point of view, I didn't have a master backup plan to provide evidence that would ban Guts if this report failed. Also, vague questions should not be part of an argument. If you think that skial admins are more than a joke, then provide evidence. Being responsible is the job of the Skial community, not just the admins. This is why we post these reports to ensure a fair community.

Very Happy BOB

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
GINGER, this fucking thread about gutz hacking not the FUCKING IP BUCKSHIT. We have proofed gutz is clean

[AyyLmao] Guts M.D.

Mildly Menacing Medic
I would reply, but this is a waste of time. I NEVER played with Bob in the same house or place, or whatever you guys are trying to say. It somehow connected but don't ask me how, because I have no idea, and I have no reason to lie because even if this is true, sharing IP address isn't illegal. However, take your time to investigate, do whatever you want, if you want to ask me any questions, feel free to PM me or add me on steam.
Meanwhile, I'll enjoy reading the replies, and how hard you guys are trying to ban me :tearsofjoy:
Latez ladies:sunglasses:

Last edited:

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
No, Bob. I'm responding to Shocks, who was using a guilty person trying to hide the fact he was guilty by saying "Am I being accused due to dreams now?"

As for this report. Its currently under investigation, regardless of what you and bob say, guts. The fact that you've both connected to the same IP means that you either share accounts, or have physically visited eachother.

For now, I will say that this banter can be taken elsewhere. And any more arguing with eachother on here, I find thread-crapping. So if you'd please kindly stop posting here, you can talk to eachother privately.

ShocK TacTyX

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Saren was guilty, yes, but the correlation is in fact irrelevant as he is not guilty. Even Hitler can produce relevant quotes to build a better life, it depends on how it is used and perceived. The idea is not representative of the actions of a person.

And that's rich coming from you, Ginger, since you condemned me to being a woman hater for calling someone a bitch prior to my knowledge that they were in point of fact a woman. Yet I treated Cupcake and you with nothing but respect because you did not try to grief me and my reward is being targeted and deleted without opportunity to explain myself.

Bottiger

Administrator
They had the same ips but they did not overlap in their usage. These ips all look like they belong to RoadRunner in California.

Guts used the IP up to November 12th, and then it was used by 2 private accounts up until December when the only user of that IP is Bob for 4 straight months.

When I look at Gut's connection log, I see 3 different private accounts that all switched IPs very rapidly but all stopped connecting when Guts settled on his current account.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:194284978]
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:45759460]
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:245124360] (very unique name that has a vac banned alt)

It is possible that it was a 1 in 1000 chance that Bob got the IP after Gut's repeated switching.

So I would conclude that Guts' connection log is suspicious but not conclusive and Bob probably doesn't have anything to do with this.

Bottiger

Administrator
There is a summary at the end of the post.

And also I just found out that Lojko is your alt.

http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=5681553

2 Happy BOB #ayylmao 0d 00:02:40h 2014-12-23 03:29:53
12 abanoubminabob2 0d 00:02:47h 2014-09-15 07:38:16

You have the same IP since December 4 - 23.241.83.x

However we know Lojko is your alt. On December 22 it also connected through 23.241.83.x

But on January 10, Lojko connected through 104.34.173.x, which is the IP that Guts has since January 17. Can you explain this?

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
YES i know guts, he is a kid i used to go school with. he is an acquaintance, not a friend. I ll try to make this short, we had same class, one day he said he made steam account but he cant trade i told him u have to wait 2 weeks to trade for steam guard blah blah.......... i told him i have extra account(s) i can sell you one i dont use it anyway. he agreed we traded switched got everything done. That's how is it. After that i moved and graduated. But the world is so small and, we met again on tf2 some time later. Yes i dont know him in person, because i didnt see him for 3-4 months

Reactions: ShocK TacTyX

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
Hey admins u deleted the reply early. Let him call the hackers out, let's check the names what ll u lose? The thread is getting boring. Plus it has been more than a week about gutz report

Last edited: