ongoing/now

Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | LA

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
[snipped]

Last edited:

[AyyLmao] Guts M.D.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Missing so much yet I'm an aimbotter. Check my K/D and let me know if it looks like a hacker's. How old are these videos tho? I don't remember using a machina o,o
Also, I watch a lot of people play and sometimes their crosshair is so close to the people but not on them, and they kill them, do they aimbot or is it due to lags/glitches? You can't have a literally 100% real-time spectate.
I'm not gonna watch all these videos, because this is a waste of time. Why don't you record a whole video of me tho? I don't get it..A hacker hacks during the whole game right?
And just because you claim I have the same friends as someone else doesn't mean I'm him, what kinda logic is that bruh?

Last edited:

Very Happy BOB

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Watching the videos looks clean to me. But take ur time, I'm pretty sure u ll see that he doesn't hack

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
Plus this video is so damn old. I came in the server not noticing my name was Ni**a bob. (my bad i was mvm with my friends and i forgot to change it back) so the date of this video should be about 2015-01-26, i believe. plz dont ban me XD i changed back a soon as i noticed

Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Why don't you all let a Skial admin post rather than filling up the page rushing to a fellow AyyLmao'ers defense. I'm sure the decision will be made based on what it seen in the demo as opposed to your posts.

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
DOOM4LIFE, so here we meet again. the irony is why dont u let us handle this, and mind ur own business.

Zoma

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Regarding the age of the demos:

A couple weeks ago a few other sniper regulars noticed some suspicious behavior/shots from a new player on Dustbowl LA+. I discussed this with a few other players, including Happy Bob, who agreed that it was fishy and worth looking into. So I recorded a few demos and saved them, but I was away from TF2 from the next few weeks and never got the chance to actually process or report them. Fast forward a few weeks, I come back to the server and the player is still there. I decided to upload the demos so the admins could weigh in--if the admins think the demos are clean, I rescind any sort of accusation. If any admins actually have feedback or want to discuss the demos in detail, feel free to add me on Steam or PM me.

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
I agree with zoma, there were few suspicious snipers, gutz were one of them so I kept watching him. However, after watching and asking other snipers they said he is fine. I must say I told zoma to watch him, but the demos are not good enough of a proof.

Munch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I've watched the demos now and there is clearly no aimbot/triggerbot. As for demo 6, what are you trying to show? It appears Guts bumped into a cloaked spy and then starts shooting into a corner to find him. Completely normal behavior. But was this the problem?

Zoma

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If things look clean to the admins, they're clean to me. Thanks for investigating!

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
We both know you and guts are friends. So I doubt you were watching him.

Seems you know that he hacks though. Thanks for this. It's going to help us decide to ban him
EpgXbNC.png

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
Ayyy dude I'm doing my job here, I suspected gutz like zoma, and watched him. But as u see he is clean, I admit that I thought he was hacking. I even msged zoma, ginger and shock to check him. So I wonder why are you posting this o_0.

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
Plz gutz is not a close friend. He is in my squad, but idk him so ur point is useless :) and I knew ginger would post it.

Last edited:

Very Happy BOB

Contributor
All I see is misunderstanding. 1. Yes I thought gutz hacks, I watched him for days. 2. Yes I asked zoma, ginger and others to watch him. 3. Gutz is a squad friend not a friend friend, but this pic will make our relationship strong hahhahaa. I think I'm done here lol. Try harder Zebra u won't win this time XD

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You have to know him because I have records of him and you using the same ip addresses multiple times a few months ago

There is no misunderstanding. You said specificly he toggles his hacks.