mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
http://www.skial.com/threads/kill-streak-gamings-servers-blow-dick.37801/page-2#post-427981
You are an idiot and you have just proven it again. There is a huge difference between "defending KG" and "hating unnecessary shitstorming drama".
Just so you know: I love neither community. I donate to Skial only, true; but I play the game whenever I have a chance and I don't give a single shit about rivalry communities that stand behind the servers I'm playing on might have.

Drunkenness will eventually pass. Idiocy, however, stays forever.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I see. Apparently my statement "I stand up for nobody in drama" passed unnoticed.
you need to be a skial extremist just like mittens you must worship bottiger and pray to him 21 times a day and be willing to do anything in the name of bottiger so you don't get your admin ship removed

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I am sure you are looking for a response by now. We have talked about it.

Going back on what mittens quoted
You are an idiot and you have just proven it again. There is a huge difference between "defending KG" and "hating unnecessary shitstorming drama".
Just so you know: I love neither community. I donate to Skial only, true; but I play the game whenever I have a chance and I don't give a single shit about rivalry communities that stand behind the servers I'm playing on might have.

Drunkenness will eventually pass. Idiocy, however, stays forever.

How can you classify that as drama when we were fully within out rights to report them for doing illegal activities. You took KSG side on multiple occasions when they were the ones supplying the majority of the "drama". You were constantly backing them up both on our forums and on their forums.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Going back on what mittens quoted

How can you classify that as drama when we were fully within out rights to report them for doing illegal activities. You took KSG side on multiple occasions when they were the ones supplying the majority of the "drama". You were constantly backing them up both on our forums and on their forums.

I can't attest for any of the rest of this post, but as for backing ksg up on their forums, I'm pretty sure the only thread he posted in was the intro thread. I also don't recall him ever mentioning skials name, particularly in a negative light. He, like a lot of others who played on both simply stayed out of it.

Edit:
To many of us, it was simply two video game servers, not two warring countries.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I wasn't really looking for response since I know how long it usually takes for apps to be approved here; however, I was curious as to why my app got "Reviewing" tag removed and no other tags assigned.
How can you classify that as drama when we were fully within out rights to report them for doing illegal activities.
Reporting illegal activities is one thing (and Antamania can confirm that I talked to him multiple times about midnight and advising to have a discussion with him to stop this back'n'forth fight) while posting non-constructive messages that have nothing to do with illegal activities - is totally different. Throwing crap at each other is called "drama", not "reporting illegal activities". Bottiger did report illegal activities once he had collected evidence.

My perception of this situation was and is pretty simple: Skial is big mature community with a lot of years of experience behind its back with solid servers and great management squad. KSG is/was a small "just-created" community with no experience and pretty unsophisticated owner. Usually, when two sides debate, most mature side at some point ends the argument and that what demonstrates maturity, not stirring up the drama or argument to the next level, especially when it's obvious that it will bring no productive outcome. In my understanding, Skial was supposed to be that mature player and instead of going down to KSG's level, it was supposed to act maturely.

My only goal in this debate was to prevent Skial members from stirring up the argument/drama where it was not supposed to be. Bottiger reported illegal activities and let Skial community know about them - that was reasonable and expected. 20 different threads that followed that report with the same "they sucked here, they sucked there, look at them, and so on.." was simply meaningless and was doomed to provide no productive outcome. Some people got my point, some people still seem to think I was taking KSG's side...

You took KSG side on multiple occasions when they were the ones supplying the majority of the "drama".
I have never taken KSG's side. Moreover, in this "withstanding" I took no one's side (neither Skial's nor KSG's) since there is usually no winner in "this guy sucks more" debates.
You were constantly backing them up both on our forums and on their forums.

And, again, that is not correct. I haven't posted a single message in threads where KSG was shitting at Skial on their forums. On Skial forums the only positive feedback I left about KSG servers is that 2fort had zero respawn time, KSG had sniperfort which Skial did not have, and that Skial's 2fort+ was lacking admins. I don't see how it could be considered backing them up. On KSG forum, on the other hand, my only involvement (if you can call it that way) in this withstanding drama was my statement (I'm quoting): "Hi there. I'm Psycho and I love Skial community."