PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1, almost -1 because you're a meanie to me sometimes

The only person you should expect to be kind towards you is your girlfriend or your wife. I am not either of them. As I explained - I'm a logical person and my occasional brutality is totally backed up by my conclusions and thoughts (which I'm opened to debate upon at any given point of time).

-1, he's in league with Del Piero obviously since he got support from him.

But really +1, he knows what he's doing. Any time he calls me into a server it's like a guaranteed ban.

If I become an admin I'll start campaign on having you demoted due to this "fine-print" gig you started. :)

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I got a really wide oppinion on you. You aren't really friendly to anyone, wich isn't really a must for an admin. But on the other side, outside of unmod you always bring up relevant stuff. Lot's of experience should also do the trick. So i'm gonne go and +0,75 this.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The only person you should expect to be kind towards you is your girlfriend or your wife. I am not either of them. As I explained - I'm a logical person and my occasional brutality is totally backed up by my conclusions and thoughts (which I'm opened to debate upon at any given point of time).

If I become an admin I'll start campaign on having you demoted due to this "fine-print" gig you started. :)

But I just cabered you and you started being a meanie :(

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 I guess, your a bit hard headed at times, but who knows maybe that will help you.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I got a really wide oppinion on you. You aren't really friendly to anyone, wich isn't really a must for an admin. But on the other side, outside of unmod you always bring up relevant stuff. Lot's of experience should also do the trick. So i'm gonne go and +0,75 this.

My real Skial friends (at least, I consider them to be my friends) are CiNiC, Ruel, and Johnny. I'm hard on getting friends. Primary reason is that I'm taking it very seriously. I'm ready to jump in fire for my friends - hence me being careful in choosing friends.

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Has a head on his shoulders, tries to keep stuff relevant to the topic and is a mature fellow.
If you've got the time, I've got a +1.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
+1 Lol gg admin that acts llike a tard in in suggestions and ban related issues pulling the maturity card on psycho for being a unmod troll

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
+1, thought he was an admin already

Now you've got me confused.
Nt4qoET.jpg

Reactions: 111111