Ardissinnian

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey, I tend to play on Skial Minecraft pretty darn often. I've sniped against Xniol plenty of times, and he seems like an awesome player. I'm on Skial at least once a day for a few hours, as it's easily my favorite TF2 area besides MVM. Personally, I think Xniol would make an awesome administrator as he is not only great at TF2, but is also adamant at putting an end to hackers, spammers, and people who truly shouldn't be playing TF2 if they can't do it without using hacks or special abilities. Recently, another friend of mine who I play on Skial with is Muscle Hamster. He had his account hacked a few days ago, and Xniol is doing the best he can to stop hackers from messing up players' accounts and things of that nature. As far as I know he doesn't even know Muscle Hamster personally, but he's going out of his way to help him get his account back and hopefully the stuff he lost. All in all, I'm also a college student who hates mic spammers and hackers who think it's fun to mess with people especially through Skial. I think Xniol would be a great help at putting an end to this, and would make an awesome Administrator. Just my two cents, thanks for your time.

Black Space Jesus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 xniol is a very helpfull person
he has helped my brother retrieve his hacked account and was very supportive while doing so
+1 he knows all of the rules and when i am on follows them
+1 he a very good trader
+1 he is never racist and always points out the people making racist comments and tells them that they can get banned from doing this

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
About the Mic Spamming Incident, I was aware it was called spamming but I was unaware of the Skial definition of mic spam for there are some servers that do allow music.
You even called it micspam, now you're using that as an excuse? Seriously, give it up.

I'm not trying to say that I was right, I'm saying that I was Unaware that skial considered music part of the spamming, I realize now that it is spamming, I called it mic spam at the time because that what people identified it as,
Because that's what it fucking is. If you realize it's micspam you can't say that you didn't know it was micspam

Last edited:

Xniol

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
You even called it micspam, now you're using that as an excuse? Seriously, give it up.
I'm not trying to say that I was right, I'm saying that I was Unaware that skial considered music part of the spamming, I realize now that it is spamming, I called it mic spam at the time because that what people identified it as, I thought I was not breaking a rule but I am now aware that it is, I stopped and apologized as soon as I found out, and it is true some servers do allow music.
I am glad that some one is fighting for my case and I am not going to run a long winded speech. I just want to emphasize some points. I was warned only once by Renegade. After that i stopped and apologized and thanked him for explaining what exactly was considered mic spamming. Each server has its own definition of mic spamming and I was not aware music was considered part of it which i am now thanks to renegade and have stopped
as I said I was unaware that Music was under Mic Spamming in Skial definition and have apologized and I do so again, and agree I was wrong. I have not Mic Spammed since that day.

Xniol

Contributor
What is it that I said you found confusing Shiny Charizard and Talow? I would like to clarify if you did not understand something.

What I am trying to point out is that it was a misinterpretation. I called it that because that is how people Identified it, I did not know at the time Music was under skial's spamming definition, I am aware now that it is, I stopped when I was told it was and have not spammed since and I am sorry, what else can I say? My intentions were pure they always are, I made a mistake and I am truly sorry, I do not want to be held up for a dumb mistake I made in the past. What else can I say to prove I am sorry? I truly mean it.

Last edited:

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
What is it that I said you found confusing Shiny Charizard and Talow? I would like to clarify if you did not understand something.
Actually, yes. There IS something confusing in your post. I'm confused how you can possibly use the excuse that you didn't know spamming music on the mic wasn't micspam, after CALLING IT MICSPAM. Spamming isn't even in the fine print in the rules, it's the FIRST ONE.

Name me ONE server that has "Spamming" as a punishable offense that doesn't ban for playing music on the mic, just one. Maybe then your excuse will hold SOME weight.

Well there was a server th-snip
Did it have "no spamming" as the FIRST RULE on the rule list?

Last edited:

Xniol

Contributor
Actually, yes. There IS something confusing in your post. I'm confused how you can possibly use the excuse that you didn't know spamming music on the mic wasn't micspam, after CALLING IT MICSPAM. Spamming isn't even in the fine print in the rules, it's the FIRST ONE.

Name me ONE server that has "Spamming" as a punishable offense that doesn't ban for playing music on the mic, just one. Maybe then your excuse will hold SOME weight.
Well there was a server that I was also a regular on the server, I do not have it as a favorite anymore and lost it because I bought a new computer and it had a radio plug-in and people could suggest songs with admin permission. It was a minecraft plaza server that I wish I still had.

I'm not trying to make an excuse I'm just saying I misunderstood, I stopped as soon as I was informed and warned and apologized, it was over a month ago and I have not performed any form of spamming at all since then. I truly am sorry.

Talow

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Hmm... Let's see, what mostly confuses me is the fact that you seem so dead set on lying even when there's undeniable proof that you're lying out your ass.

As this is my first post in this thread, here's my -1.

Xniol

Contributor
Hmm... Let's see, what mostly confuses me is the fact that you seem so dead set on lying even when there's undeniable proof that you're lying out your ass.

As this is my first post in this thread, here's my -1.

Like I said I am not making an excuse I agree with what both of you are saying, I am not lying, my intentions were pure but I was still wrong, I just want to get past this dumb mistake, I am very sorry. I am not arguing, I am just trying to explain my mindset at the time.

Xniol

Contributor
I'd like to say regarding my Major, Could an admin or owner tell me what it is you are looking for in assistance? I'm majoring in Computer science and I can take additional classes to help where needed. If I become an admin or not, I still want to help, if you don't want to post what assistance is needed on my app, feel free to message me.

Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I think charizard is just getting picky on the wording of it. Besides many servers that aren't part of large groups like skial allow music without it being spam. Also everyone makes one mistake, no current admin can say he/she never broke one rule, knowingly or not. It was a minor one at that and wasn't repeated. +1

Xniol

Contributor
I think charizard is just getting picky on the wording of it. Besides many servers that aren't part of large groups like skial allow music without it being spam. Also everyone makes one mistake, no current admin can say he/she never broke one rule, knowingly or not. It was a minor one at that and wasn't repeated. +1

I thank you very much for your support that is exactly how I feel, I have not broken any rules since and just want to help out the community of skial. I made a dumb mistake and accepted my punishment with out resistance. I just really want to become an admin to help out skial on a-whole-nother-level. I thank everyone for their time reviewing my application.