Xniol

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Aswell I have not played music since then. And I apologize for doing so.

Zombie_Wolf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think Xniol would make a great admin he's very fair he try's his best to make sure every one gets along and never takes sides. He has a good additude twords other players, and hes very kind. I'm sure he'd make a great admin if you would give him the chance.

Xniol

Contributor
yes I was unaware of playing music was mic spamming. I thought it was only spamming when the music was inappropriate and offensive or bad quality but then I was informed that no music what so ever and I stopped right away. I apologize for that misunderstanding and it will not happen again. I know that there is no excuse but I wanted to keep the server lively because not many people were talking at the moment. What I'm trying to say is that I had pure intentions and I am sorry for that misunderstanding it will not happen again. you have my word.

Xiro.Fawks

Mildly Menacing Medic
Xniol IS a great and respective person. He played music only to entertain us, than he stopped immediately. He really should be considered for this Admin spot

Reactions: Xniol

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was unaware that was considered spamming but since The Renegade informed me of that rule apologized and stopped right away. He can back me up on that aswell.
Since then I have let everyone know of the rule that had spammed since then.

Yeah. It was only once. He hasn't done it since.

Kritty Kat

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have been on the Trade Server for Skial for almost 2-3 months now,and I have a list of trusted people for that server.
And Xniol is one of them. Hes a good trader, and as said before, plays nice music. And when he figured out that it was considered mic spam, he stopped. Dunno why he shouldn't be a admin.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He played music after asking everyone, and I mean everyone, on the server if they didn't mind listening to music. Silver Ag, why are you being such a troll?
He's not being a troll. Xniol should not be playing music even if people want it, it's still breaking the rules. I'm not sure if any admins will or will not look this over for his App.

Last edited:

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1 Good trader rep
-1 Rude
2014-02-03 09:18:14 STFU. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-03 10:37:08 FUCK YOU PIXEL. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-02 20:40:07 /dsay NIQQUAH. skial.com | TRADE | EU trade_bm_tower_b4
2014-02-02 19:11:53 YOU WHORE. skial.com | TRADE | EU trade_bm_tower_b4
2014-02-02 19:11:17 NEW APPLICATION. skial.com | TRADE | EU trade_bm_tower_b4
2014-02-02 19:11:05 FUCK PENIS. skial.com | TRADE | EU trade_bm_tower_b4

But obviously we all say stuff sometimes and besides, Skial is a game server not a no swear zone. Lol. However, racism is generally accepted as no

Besides the racist words and the mic spam
2014-01-27 07:52:36 /dsay KEEP CRYING BABY. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-01-27 07:51:52 /dsay dont like the server then leave. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial

Mods should promote the server and help it instead of promoting bullying and borderline hazing.

Last edited:

Xniol

Contributor
yeah my Niqquah remark was not ment to be played over the mic and I apologize for that i was talking to my sister and we go back and forth with that comment to each other. I cued my mic unintentionally during it and I'm sorry. I will be more careful will not happen again.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
yeah my Niqquah remark was not ment to be played over the mic and I apologize for that i was talking to my sister and we go back and forth with that comment to each other. I cued my mic unintentionally during it and I'm sorry. I will be more careful will not happen again.
I don't believe mic chat is recorded in the Hstats chat logs please correct me if I'm wrong

Xniol

Contributor
oh i thought you ment I said it over mic and that's the only reason I can think of why I said that. But either way I am sorry and I apologize we all say some dumb things here and there and after I said that. I caught myself and made sure I did not say it again as I'm sure you can tell from the time I said/typed that. I am sorry and I hope you will not hold a silly mistake against me and I gladly accept the punishment. I hope this will not affect my ability to become admin. I really want to hold trade events and keep Skial trade servers and its other servers a fair and friendly environment. you have my word it wont happen again.

Xniol

Contributor
+1 Good trader rep
-1 Rude

But obviously we all say stuff sometimes and besides, Skial is a game server not a no swear zone. Lol.

+/-0

okay now I remember when I said that stuff(not 100% but I remember the situation). Me and pixel were goofing around and I'm sure he knew I was just playing around. No harm was ment in that conversation and i apologize if it seems that way. once again It wont happen again. As anyone who plays on the minecraft EDIT: and portal :END EDIT server Im always asking how everyone is and being friendly to everyone no harm is never intentional.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The only thing I remember was telling him not to mic spam once. Other than that, everything else was fine.