Xniol

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I just realized that when I made the "Niqquah" remark, it was in the EU trade and no one is on it, its very rare when someone was, I was with Zombie_Wolf and it was just me and her at the time so it was not broadcast to 32 people just me and her I so if it makes it any better there wernt any other people on the server at the time but I still apologize for it.

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1, you knew very well that playing music was mic spamming since you admitted to mic spamming, then tried to pull it off like you didn't know.
2014-02-03 10:13:01/dsay OKAY WHO IS READY FOR SOME MIC SPAM. skial.com | TRADE | NYtrade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-03 09:01:43/dsay is everyone okay with good quality mic spam?. skial.com | TRADE | NYtrade_minecraft_skial

http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=2673718&filter=*mic+spam*
The racism was just icing on the cake though.

spektRe

Unremarkable User
...i was talking to my sister and we go back and forth with that comment to each other
okay now I remember when I said that stuff(not 100% but I remember the situation). Me and pixel were goofing around and I'm sure he knew I was just playing around.
I just realized that when I made the "Niqquah" remark, it was in the EU trade and no one is on it, its very rare when someone was, I was with Zombie_Wolf...

within 5 posts your story changed 3 times. so you're lying or you're not really sorry for saying it because it appears you say it quite often.

-1 for lying
-1 for racism
-1 for mic spam

3 traits i don't want someone with power to have in the servers i play in.

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
Also, we could really, and I mean REALLY, use an admin helping out on the trade NY server.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Wow. Kind of sad to see posts like this one. Guys, we're all human, we all make mistakes. The rules Xnoil "broke", mic spamming and being "racist", are rules that are either hypocritical or just plain old stupid.

First off, let me start with the accusation of racism. Do the people who run Skial actually care about racism when they allow an "un-moderated" thread on there website in which severe forms of racism are exemplified on everyday? I mean, cut Xnoil some slack for god's sake. He said "Niqquah". That is not racist. Now you are probably saying "yes it is" while watching SpongeBob (the new version) while asking your mommy to change your diaper because your too young and stupid to do it yourself or actually comprehend what racism is. Here's the definition: racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Does saying the word "Niqquah" even imply that Xnoil is suggesting the any race is superior or inferior to another. No. Also, as stating prior, there are multiple members of the Skial community who use even worse words than "Niqquah" everyday in the un-moderated section of this forum. Does it really make it less racist (in your own opinion) because it's un-moderated? Hello no.

I would like to point out a couple things.

1. You insulting us, about our age, and implying we're stupid is not helping your case nor the person you are trying to help. By creating a negative atmosphere, you are not only hurting your own reputation, but the reputation of Xnoil. Is that REALLY what you want to occur?

2. Unmoderated is not my area, I do not deal with the forums, because I am not a forum admin. You have a problem with people? Take it up with them. However, I deal with the TF2 side. And by saying "Niqquah", he is breaking the following rule.
Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.
  • Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse.
As for the music, micspam is not allowed at all. Micspam can be playing music, or screaming into the microphone. Perhaps you need to step back and clear your mind, and stop attempting to change our minds by insulting us, this will not help you.

Reactions: Shiny Charizard

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Any variation of the N word, whether it be niqquah or the more intense variations, is bannable. Is this rule a little dumb, yes it is, because using the n word doesn't make you a racist. However, Bottiger added this rule so he doesn't have to deal with the issues that would arise if he didn't ban for use of the n word. If you want to change that rule, feel free to make a suggestion. Until then, tell your friends not to use any variations.

Also, unmod =/= the servers. The admins don't care what you say in unmod, as long as you keep the rest of the forums, and even the servers clean.

spektRe

Unremarkable User
Wow. Kind of sad to see posts like this one. Guys, we're all human, we all make mistakes. The rules Xnoil "broke", mic spamming and being "racist", are rules that are either hypocritical or just plain old stupid.
you're right we are human and make mistakes. but when you do something repeatedly even after being warned. that loses the meaning of a mistake. i have black friends who i could say it around but don't because i find it offensive and in case you don't have any black friends. if we were out in public around other black people i wouldn't say it, if i did, because the people we are around don't know me like my friends know me and could take it differently then how i mean it. it's a word that can easily be mistaken because the history behind it.

Here's the definition: racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Does saying the word "Niqquah" even imply that Xnoil is suggesting the any race is superior or inferior to another. No.
you forgot the other definitions. #3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races. now, the definitions for the n word states: slang offensive word for a black or dark skinned person, a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible/inferior/ignorant/etc., and a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised. since you want to be all technical on the words definitions. the n word would be racist, no matter how it's executed even based on just definition you posted. to answer your question, yes. according to definitions two and three of the n word would imply that a race is superior.

From my experience, Xniol respects the rules on the server, is kind to everyone who is kind to him, and, imo, a good person.
he was warned then did it again. how is that respecting the rules? search Xniol for "/dsay IF YOU DONT WANNA HEAR ME JUST MUTE ME IM HERE FOR THE SERVER NOT YOU." he's saying he's there for the server and not the people but he's breaking the server rules and playing music for the people as you say. can someone say oxymoron?

Now guys (and gals), take a step back from the situation, clear your minds, and think. Is what Xnoil did really something that should stop him from becoming an admin?
defending someone who is your friend blindly, i get it. however he broke rules even after he was warned and should have to deal with the consequences of his actions. that is the truth and it's how life works. you need to step back and look at the situation as a whole, not just the side of being his friend, and stop pointing the finger at us like we don't know what we're talking about. his story changed three times in a short time. that sends red flags of this guy lies all the time. lying is a form of manipulating the situation into your favor. from my experience, registered steam in 2003 when it first came out and played since 2000 on the old WON server, which i have a good amount of. 98% of people like i have came across tend to handle situations differently when they are personally affected. ex. if it's two warns for whatever action. they might kick/ban/etc on the first action if it was directed towards them.

Xniol

Contributor
I am glad that some one is fighting for my case and I am not going to run a long winded speech. I just want to emphasize some points. I was warned only once by Renegade. After that i stopped and apologized and thanked him for explaining what exactly was considered mic spamming. Each server has its own definition of mic spamming and I was not aware music was considered part of it which i am now thatnks to renegade and have stopped. The 'Niqquah' remark was when it was just me and a friend on the EU trade and there was NO ONE ELSE. I still agree it was wrong and I apologized and accepted my punishment with out arguement. I did not lie or change my story. I did not recall the event till I read the chat log.(which was out of order) I was joking with Pixel. And I apologize for it looking that way. I thank all of you making your report on my application and taking your time to critique it. I want to let you know I am sorry for my 2 rule breaks and hope you wont hold them against me. I really want to become an admin and dedicate my time to the server. I hope you will give me the opportunity to do so and I thank you for your time.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
As seen in this thread:
  • Micspam for at least 2 days
  • racism
  • 6Q4Pe.png
    this line in particular
  • Not being able to get his story straight when trying to make en excuse on why he broke a rule
Breaking multiple rules then only three to four days later applying to be an admin? Sorry, going to have to -1 this one

Last edited:

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I am glad that some one is fighting for my case and I am not going to run a long winded speech. I just want to emphasize some points. I was warned only once by Renegade. After that i stopped and apologized and thanked him for explaining what exactly was considered mic spamming. Each server has its own definition of mic spamming and I was not aware music was considered part of it which i am now thatnks to renegade and have stopped. The 'Niqquah' remark was when it was just me and a friend on the EU trade and there was NO ONE ELSE. I still agree it was wrong and I apologized and accepted my punishment with out arguement. I did not lie or change my story. I did not recall the event till I read the chat log.(which was out of order) I was joking with Pixel. And I apologize for it looking that way. I thank all of you making your report on my application and taking your time to critique it. I want to let you know I am sorry for my 2 rule breaks and hope you wont hold them against me. I really want to become an admin and dedicate my time to the server. I hope you will give me the opportunity to do so and I thank you for your time.

Regarding mic spam:

http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=2673718&filter=*mic spam*

you were perfectly aware it was mic spam and in fact even called it that.

Racist remarks in my honest opinion should never be used even if you are by yourself. It's just mean.
Also your racist remarks story:
...i was talking to my sister and we go back and forth with that comment to each other
Xniol said:
okay now I remember when I said that stuff(not 100% but I remember the situation). Me and pixel were goofing around and I'm sure he knew I was just playing around.​
Xniol said:
I just realized that when I made the "Niqquah" remark, it was in the EU trade and no one is on it, its very rare when someone was, I was with Zombie_Wolf...

its changed three times in a row.

I was joking with Pixel{/quote]
Your latest message says you were only with Zombie_Wolf

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Don't repeat things over and over again, you don't have to deal with the issue in this application nor have you to keep repeating it. We of the staff will deal with the fate of the application.

Reactions: Chance

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
If you read the sentences you quoted, you will notice that he never changed his story, he just added details to it. As for the "mic-spam" he never said that he never called playing music mic spamming, he said he was unaware that playing music was against the rules.

There are no facts in your post, only opinions.
Okay lets address this chronologically.

He never changed his story{/quote]

The first sentence conflicts with the other two unless his sister is both pixel and Zombie_Wolf
The second sentence conflicts with the first and third unless Pixel is both Zombie_Wolf and his sister
The third sentence conflicts with the first and second unless Zombie_Wolf is both Pixel and his sister.

He never said that he called playing music mic spamming

On page five of his chat logs:

2014-02-03 10:16:32 /dsay i think my lap top was picking up my head phones XD. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-03 10:16:01 /dsay is static gone now?. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-03 10:15:21 /dsay like is the static really bad?. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-03 10:15:11 /dsay One Shot Two Shot Eminem. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-03 10:14:32 /dsay better?. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-03 10:13:53 /dsay better fluffer?. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
2014-02-03 10:13:01 /dsay OKAY WHO IS READY FOR SOME MIC SPAM. skial.com | TRADE | NY trade_minecraft_skial
This is pretty hard to contradict.

EDIT: sorry astir I'll stop lol

Xniol

Contributor
Okay. I will leave the decision to you. I really hope you do consider me. I am truly sorry for my few dumb mistakes and hope you will forgive me. I know you will make a correct decision. Thank you have a good day.

Reactions: TapTap

Xniol

Contributor
Okay this misunderstanding has been driving me nuts so I am unable to let it go by. I am going to clear up the confusion.
Regarding mic spam:

http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=2673718&filter=*mic spam*

you were perfectly aware it was mic spam and in fact even called it that.

Racist remarks in my honest opinion should never be used even if you are by yourself. It's just mean.
Also your racist remarks story:

its changed three times in a row.

In his comment he shows my three responses about the "Niqquah" remark to clear it up when it was first brought up I could not recall the event and thought I cued it over the mic which is not the case. When I was being "rude" to pixel it was not serious we were being friendly and we were taunt killing and me and him were messing around. The truth about the "Niqquah" remark was in the EU trade with just me and Wolf and I have accepted the punishment. I did not lie, I was just not able to recall the event very well and was trying my best to come to a conclusion to why I said it but I am able to recall and like I said I said "Niqquah" on the EU server when it was just me and Wolf and accepted the punishment and agree I was wrong.

About the Mic Spamming Incident, I was aware it was called spamming but I was unaware of the Skial definition of mic spam for there are some servers that do allow music. I only have done it twice but it was with-in a 24 hour period, the night I began and the Morning after when Renegade explained to me the servers definition of what included 'Mic Spam' I stopped immediately with out hesitation and thoroughly apologized. I did not intend to break the servers rule I was ignorant at the time to Skial's feelings about music play via mic. I apologized and apologize once again.

My rude comment telling someone to "STFU" and "/dsay if you don't like the server then leave" was to a person who was being disrespectful on the server and insulting the players and saying he hated the server and thought was garbage, I was just defending the server I enjoy to much extent.

Just recently I've become aware of the large amount of phishings. I have been trying my best to help victims of this unfortunate crime, I have been a victim of a scam myself and really despise it. I've gone out of my way to clear up confusion on my application because I would love nothing more than to be able to help the community as more then a common player, i want to do more than assist in judgment but be the judgment, I am dedicated to helping others and telling you that I strongly desire to become admin for I truly love the Skial community and want to help those on the trade servers to a further extent. I truly hope you choose me as an admin, I would love nothing more than the opportunity to help others, why else would someone choose to become a Martial Arts Instructor. I have no intention but to help improve the community of the skial servers and make the lives of those that choose Skial as their choice of server any bit better. I would wish that I become an admin for I am truly dedicated to becoming one and will do the best I can. I cannot stress how much I want to help others and make the servers more enjoyable through server events I would host. To end this I'd like to ask with respect that you consider me for Trade Server Admin, I understand that the Skial community collects many reports from trade server and would love to extend a helping hand to deal with those issue and any others you wish. I hope you do choose me as and Admin I would love nothing more. Thank you so much for reading my application I hope you have a wonderful day, if there is any more confusion I may have missed I'd be more than willing to clarify.