Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
US Central Time Zone
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If I were to lose my admin the last thing I would do is get angry. If I am unaware of the reason I would respectfully ask what I have done wrong. Other wise I made a mistake and it is my fault and would ask if there was anyway to make up for it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:54770272" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Previous application: http://www.skial.com/threads/re-applaction.35147/#post-395506
Admin Experience: I have been OP on 2 minecraft servers, One being Vanilla and another being Tekkit, on Tekkit I found myself helping others build so much to the point where my house was still bad because I was to busy helping others. I was also a donating Mod on a popular Minecraft server called MetroidCraft and spent time helping others get started by allowing them to live with me till they got a foot hold. I was admin then promoted to Owner on a Gmod Sandbox server and have much experience on dealing with people as far as regulars and randoms causing trouble.

Additional Information: I am 18 and a college student with an academic scholarship at Lewis University. I am majoring in Computer Science and plan to learn as much as possible but right now am focusing on programming and hope to help Skial in the future when I am more knowledgeable in programs. (expirence in C# coding language) I am a Assistant Instructor at TM Martial Arts (TMmartialarts.com) in training to become a Full Instructor. I am Disciplined and dedicated. I find myself going out of the way to help others. I plan to hold events on the server an make sure everyone is happy.

Reason for applying: I miss being an admin. The reason is that I have the ability to handle almost any situation. I can stop a hacker before he/she does damage to server reputation. As on my previous application I had to handle 3 hackers using only donation perks. Recently on the Trade servers we had a few scams and I wish I could have done more than just give support. I really wish to use my position to better the days of others and increase players experience on the trade servers through support and events. I would of course ask for approval before hosting events. To cut to the chase I really want to help others and make sure everyone is having a great time on an already awesome server.

Thank you for your time.
Have a great day and thank you for reading.
Hope to work with all of skial in the future.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkeye and sov

Pyro.avi

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Xniol is a much liked regular on the server. He makes people laugh and helps those who have been scammed. He is a fair trader and tries to make others happy. I would love to see him as an admin on the skial servers. I strongly reccomend his approval.
:)

Bossman OG

Unremarkable User
I definitely think Xniol should get admin he helps on the server and follows all the rules. I have known him for about a year now and he seems like a pretty good dude. But, I think the best part is his muscly physique and dreamy body.

Orpheus

Mildly Menacing Medic
Xniol would be a great admin. I have played many games of team fortress with him and he has never raged at his fellow teammates. Overall he is a nice guy who respects others and would be a fair and reasonable if given this responsibility.

Reactions: Vincenzo and Xniol

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Other then we don't have much need for admins on trade servers. +1
Good Time
Functioning Ban Command
Serious App

Last edited:
Reactions: Xniol

Pseudonymous

Mildly Menacing Medic
SI, this guy is admin on a few build servers including mine, I would recommend for admin. He is also good standing and known member where I play and admin for 420.
Never had to ban him either which is good considering they hand out bans like candy sometimes. :)
+3.14159

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban 30 "#STEAM_0:1:54770272" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"​
Not to nitpick, but putting this into the console won't work. There's something unnecessary in the command.

If you fix it, I'll certainly +1 you.

shalviy

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've known him for a while and met him on a previous trade server quite a while ago. Awesome, friendly, great trader, and a fun person to be around.

+1 to Xniol. :)

Xniol

Contributor
Not to nitpick, but putting this into the console won't work. There's something unnecessary in the command.

If you fix it, I'll certainly +1 you.

Sorry about that, I saw that earlier and ment to remove the first 30 but it some how slipped my mind to remove it after i moved it. I apologize thank you for pointing that out.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry about that, I saw that earlier and ment to remove the first 30 but it some how slipped my mind to remove it after i moved it. I apologize thank you for pointing that out.
You know your stuff well, and saw the problem instantly. I've got no objections.

+1

Last edited:
Reactions: Xniol

Xniol

Contributor
Oh I forgotten to mention but the same server I am owner on. Its owner made a TF2 Server and I am admin on that server. If it is still up it should be named Panzers Fortress

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
Xniol is the type of hippy that could be useful as an admin. He is respectable, bisexual, nice, semi-comical, intelligent, and more.... He would make a good admin.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have not seen you before so I can't say much. But I have seen alot of support from others and I can't find anything bad about you. +1 unless some one changes my mind.

My mind has been changed.

Last edited:

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
It seems everyone here but JonnyGaloshes likes Xnoil and wants him to become an admin, so I don't see any reason why he shouldn't become one. Again, +1 for Xniol becoming an admin.

Xniol

Contributor
I was unaware that was considered spamming but since The Renegade informed me of that rule apologized and stopped right away. He can back me up on that aswell.
Since then I have let everyone know of the rule that had spammed since then.