staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
In response to a comment you made in unmod, which doesn't make much sense as you should be able to address everything said in your app within your app. I'll respond here because I don't like unmod :\
That post was made in unmod to avoid drama in the app itself.
I've played with you in pubs before, on both Skial servers and Valve servers by coincidence. cp_egypt, pl_upward, pl_badwater, and koth_harvest. You either a) brag about how you pubstomp people who are worse than you
Don't ever recall playing with you, but I'll take your word. And apparently laughing and saying "lol" after you kill a bunch of people is bragging? Or saying, "guys i just killed their whole team, maybe you should move up?" is considered bragging? To me, it's just extra information along with a suggestion to the team.
, or b) complain about dying, whether because the person is better than you, or because they aren't and they're playing a way that you don't like.
ie phlog pyros, and yes, usually after one dies whilst on a 10 kill-streak they aren't going to be too happy.
You complain about people being too young to use their microphone
"Oh god pls no" is usually my response to an underage mic user. However, there are exceptions if they know what they are doing and you can actually have logical conversations with them. Usually it's the ones who are like, "guys there is a spy and he stabbed me." TBH, things like that don't matter.
As for on the forums, all you seem to care about aside from increasing your post count/ratings, is drama. For the former, you've pretty much made posts solely for the purpose of having a new thread to post in and possibly get ratings.
Apologies for using a forum site as it is intended. Making threads and replies are the only ways you can keep a forum alive, if no one made threads, where would we be?
you've said things along the lines of "I didn't see anything specifically for this, so I thought I'd make a thread" even for mundane topics, and complained about there already being threads for other things, because you weren't the one to get to start them.
I don't understand this one in particular.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
That post was made in unmod to avoid drama in the app itself.

The point of admin app is to either A.) Gain support or B.) Try to respond on the criticism people give you and improve on what you receive criticism for. If you have to reply to criticism inside your own admin app in a thread in unmod, then you aren't getting the point. There won't be drama unless you call everyone who gave you a -1 an idiot or anything along those lines. The post in unmod was more than acceptable for this thread.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The point of admin app is to either A.) Gain support or B.) Try to respond on the criticism people give you and improve on what you receive criticism for. If you have to reply to criticism inside your own admin app in a thread in unmod, then you aren't getting the point. There won't be drama unless you call everyone who gave you a -1 an idiot or anything along those lines. The post in unmod was more than acceptable for this thread.

That must've been a failure of my judgement. Usually things like that get shot down even more in the app itself.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you built a bad reputation around you and i just can't see you as an admin over that
so
you should have thought of the consequences of your actions if wanted to be taken seriously

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'll make the assumption that he isn't 'perma banned' from Skial because I would also assume this app would have automatically been declined as well. Perhaps an admin can give a few non essential details?

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Void has received his 3rd warning point yesterday, which makes him unable to connect to the forums until he has less than 3 active warning points.

These warning points were not given by me, but I want to make clear to everyone that you should only reply in the support section when you have something relevant to add. Even when you have an active application you need to follow the same rules as others.

The marking of this application is the task of Bottiger and/or our admin team, about I won't give any information.