staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Servers:
HARVEST | NY
EDIT: Usually jump around between the NY servers, but Harvest is my most played one.
Time:
Mon-Fri: from 4 PM-12 AM, weekends: on and off all day. Time zone: EST
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope, being an admin is a privilege, not a right. Losing admin would most likely come from a mistake, which I will try my best to avoid.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:57794822" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Please note that I did in fact change accounts awhile ago. Total connection time is about 10 days
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3060191
^ old account stats^

I feel that I've been with the community for awhile, and that I should somehow contribute to keeping the servers clean. There have been multiple occasions that I've reported someone for breaking a rule, but the admin doesn't get to the report until an hour later. I feel that it would be nice to take care of them right then and there.

I have previous experience with Source-Mod and moderation of a Minecraft servers.​

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not sure if you can take things serieusly enough, but if you could somehow show you can, i'd think you would be a good addon to the admin team. +0,5

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+.5 Known him for a bit. Pretty calm untill crits come in :D. I still think you need a little work though. Just remember that it's not the ESEA finals in a pub and you'll be golden.
8/10 would buy SF Launcher.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
+1 I gave him admin on my private server for lobbies, matches, mge. He has not abused it what so ever follows my rules which are very basic, he has full admin privileges and is never immature ex: running around with no clip etc... I've also trusted him with my FTP and listens very well if I ask him to upload a map he will and if he wants a map or plugin on the server he will always ask permission before doing it. So I think he would make a good skial admin with his ability to listen, follow rules and act upon the rules.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's great how much input we're getting on why he shouldn't be admin.

I personally have nothing against void but see how he can stir up some disdain with other members and not sure if this would also happen on the servers. I am not saying he could not do a great job as admin but some of the things on the forums seem to be unnecessary at times.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's great how much input we're getting on why he shouldn't be admin.

Gets mad really easily about the easiest thing. ex. A W+1 pyro kills him and he will just flip out how he's the easiest class to play.
Isn't really enjoyable to play with. Will just try to be a pub hero and yell at people who aren't at his level
Thinks any attention is good attention. Constantly talks about his abilities and urges to dumb rate people, and I won't doubt for a second he'll start dumbing any and all appeals against him cause "man my dumb finger is itching".
Among other reason's I can't be bothered adding onto.

I said this on almost every admin app that non admin/applicants pull this shit on. Don't taunt or try to start shit with people who say -1. It's their opinion and redundant posts like "great imput" or "nice reason" just crap on the thread in general.

Post your opinion and don't try to "help" the applicant every time he gets a negative remark. You aren't helping.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Gets mad really easily about the easiest thing. ex. A W+1 pyro kills him and he will just flip out how he's the easiest class to play.
Isn't really enjoyable to play with. Will just try to be a pub hero and yell at people who aren't at his level
Thinks any attention is good attention. Constantly talks about his abilities and urges to dumb rate people, and I won't doubt for a second he'll start dumbing any and all appeals against him cause "man my dumb finger is itching".
Among other reason's I can't be bothered adding onto.

I said this on almost every admin app that non admin/applicants pull this shit on. Don't taunt or try to start shit with people who say -1. It's their opinion and redundant posts like "great imput" or "nice reason" just crap on the thread in general.

Post your opinion and don't try to "help" the applicant every time he gets a negative remark. You aren't helping.

I'm not trying to start shit. I'm genuinely curious as to why they're -1ing him. I don't play with him too much so I don't see everything that happens. If you just say '-1' that doesn't help let anyone know as to why they wouldn't be fit for admin.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I'm not trying to start shit. I'm genuinely curious as to why they're -1ing him. I don't play with him too much so I don't see everything that happens. If you just say '-1' that doesn't help let anyone know as to why they wouldn't be fit for admin.
It doesnt matter. If they wanted to explain why, they would have. Let them have their opinion ajd you have yours.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor

And if you just +1 him it doesnt let anyone know as to why they would be fit for admin. You don't see me asking every +1 "It's great how much input we're getting on why he should be admin."

If you are so curious talk with them personally and not host your own private conversation with other people on someone's app.

That being said.

-1. Don't feel like he can be a good admin, will be quick to judge people among the reasons I posted earlier.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thinks any attention is good attention. Constantly talks about his abilities
Ok then, I like hearing assumptions on how I act in game, when you have never been bothered to play with me because you're to into Dota 2.

You have a questionable attitude both on the server and on the forum that may conflict with the position as an admin. But at the time I'm certain that you will never abuse the commands given to you if you are promoted.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
+0 Your attitude leaves much to be desired, both in-game as well as on the forum.

Your previous app was closed under a lack of support before you decided to step in and say "close this because 'meh, I don't really play on skial servers anymore and I don't really care'". It doesn't seem like much has changed since then aside from your activity and post count.

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
Servers:
HARVEST | NY

Vr40T.gif

+1