Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I haven't played with you at all, but just being on the forums with you means I'm exposed to your stupidity/dumb ratings daily.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+0.5
I agree with Moose, I think he'd do a good job being admin, and I don't think he would abuse. I just think he needs to straighten up his people skills so that he doesn't have this "They can't hurt me behind text" personality.

Reactions: 111111

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like dis guy +1

To quote Dorothy on this

I agree with Moose, I think he'd do a good job being admin, and I don't think he would abuse. I just think he needs to straighten up his people skills so that he doesn't have this "They can't hurt me behind text" personality.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is a hard one for me. He does have that very big immature part of the Forum but I don't know how he acts in game. 0 For me

You're a ok guy when it comes to the forum but I don't feel as if you are admin material.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
That's actually funny to hear from you of all people.

Yeah, but they aren't the ones making an admin app. You need to take a lot of things into account before making one, because people tear you apart for anything.

+0 from me.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
That's actually funny to hear from you of all people.

My main issue with you is that you pretty much act like a brat in that other sub.

That cesspool can either let off some steam or encourage the type of behavior found in that place, you take advantage of the latter.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
In response to a comment you made in unmod, which doesn't make much sense as you should be able to address everything said in your app within your app. I'll respond here because I don't like unmod :\

Mainly focusing on the fact that you bring up how I act in-game, yet I have never played with you. As to the fact that people say I'm constantly complaining, yet in my chat logs there is not an incident of complaint, nor does it normally happen. Since the first app I've gained even more experience in the game, learning how to combat the dumb pub shenanigans and not be bothered by them. As to the fact that I was really shit when I made the first app.

I've played with you in pubs before, on both Skial servers and Valve servers by coincidence. cp_egypt, pl_upward, pl_badwater, and koth_harvest. You either a) brag about how you pubstomp people who are worse than you, or b) complain about dying, whether because the person is better than you, or because they aren't and they're playing a way that you don't like. You complain about people being too young to use their microphone, and later about how it gets you voted off servers, but for you, it's okay to be immature because you don't happen to sound like a little kid. Being an admin on bluehawk's private server is one thing, where it's mostly all of you, and probably people you're scrimming against. Skial is a giant public community.

As for on the forums, all you seem to care about aside from increasing your post count/ratings, is drama. For the former, you've pretty much made posts solely for the purpose of having a new thread to post in and possibly get ratings. You take pride in being a pseudo-mittens, but you had a problem with Rsvz rate-spamming. On multiple occasions, you've said things along the lines of "I didn't see anything specifically for this, so I thought I'd make a thread" even for mundane topics, and complained about there already being threads for other things, because you weren't the one to get to start them. Aside from that, you seem to really like drama, because you say you're bored while you're in school. You beat the dead horse of KSG, and twice people called you out for it. You made a thread about that girl having a tumblr, and then directed her toward it saying "have you seen the thread we made about you?". Jedders made the point that it was there on her profile in public. What you did was unneccessary, and not something that CiNiC, Zeebs, Ruelel, chuckwagon, or any of the other admins would do.

Your maturity isn't dependent on your age. Blade is about the same age as you, but I would support him as an admin because he's capable of acting properly as the situation demands.

I think it's rude to -1, but I don't think you have the maturity or mindset to be an admin.

Reactions: CiNiC