Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1. I've known him for a while and he would make a good admin. He is very active on the servers.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Someone calls you a big fat loser and Skial is a joke. What do you do?

Silence yourself for your first offense of racism.

Uncle Beardo

Mildly Menacing Medic
first off, sorry it took me so long to respond to this. if someone called me a "big fat loser" i would not really care, but if they did the Skial is a joke and big fat loser combo, I would do nothing. even if I wanted to. but if they continued for a while i would ask them to stop(politely)

OH NO! I MADE A RACIST COMMENT! better silence myself. sm_silence "#[U:1:100412201]" 1440 "racism"
I forgot to add that bit last bit

Last edited:

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
He asked you to silence yourself for your first offense of racism, instead of just silencing yourself.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
For the people who are oblivious to my statements, his first attempt at Zebra's scenario was:
sm_gag "#[U:1:100412201]" 1440 "racism"

And his second attempt:

sm_mute "#[U:1:100412201]" 1440 "racism"

Both of which are not what Zebra had asked for. Hope that makes things clear.

I'll leave his current answer before he changes it again as I type this for people who can't view his edit history (which is also not what Zebra asked for):

sm_silence "#[U:1:100412201]"

Phill

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Your low hlstats, im assuming you barely get kills because youre on a microphone? +1 even tough i dont know you.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Hello there Beardo.
  • I am the round warden; I order a hide'n'seek round. What do you do?
  • JB: You see a red heavy with a sandwich. What do you do?
  • [U:1:123] and [U:234] are both simultaneously using the microphone. One of them is screaming on the mic. The other forgot his mic running but is in fact silent. What do you do?

Uncle Beardo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello there Tap Tap. sorry for taking so long to respond

(if this is JB you are talking about) If you are the round warden and order a Hide 'n' seek round, I would try to warn you that it is banned. But if you would not listen to the warnings, it could result in a kick/ban

I see a red heavy with a sandvich. if he spawned with it he is kos/slayable because that is exploiting. if he does keep doing that it could result in a ban.

If both [U:1:123] and [U:234] are simultaneously screaming into the mic,and/or just holding it down, they should both be silenced. (will probably get negative points or something for asking this, but do i need to do the whole sm_silence thing in this with them?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.