Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Beardo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, DEATH RUN | US, JAILBREAK | NY, TRADE | NY
Time:
Pacific Standard Time. Monday: 11:45a.m.-8:00p.m Tuesday: 10:00a.m-12:00p.m and 3:30-8:00p.m Thursday: same as tuesday. Friday:11:45a.m-8:00p.m. Saturday: 10:00a.m-8:00p.m Sunday:unable to get on. Wednesday:Unknown at this point becasue of school
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
how long I have spent on skial to this point:: 20d 11:22:34h
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
well, i would not be mad, and of course i would try to find out why I lost admin abilities
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In Console: sm_ban "#[U:1:100412201]" 30 "obvious aimbot" In the chat: /ban "#[U:1:100412201]" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
My reasons for why I want to be an admin:
Skial's community is continuously growing. and from this continuous growth, are the f2p's, and the rule breakers. I want to be able to help out all these new people, with as little drama/chaos as possible.
I love fun as much as the next guy, but when the admins are gone, the exploiters come out to play.
Im a nice guy, and love meeting new people. I rarely swear.
I have admin experience from other games.
Can make friends easily, and can settle disputes fast.
almost always on steam, so if anyone needs to contact me they can.

So long and thanks for all the fish!​

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, DEATH RUN | US, JAILBREAK | NY, TRADE | NY
Time:
Pacific Standard Time. Monday: 11:45a.m.-8:00p.m Tuesday: 10:00a.m-12:00p.m and 3:30-8:00p.m Thursday: same as tuesday. Friday:11:45a.m-8:00p.m. Saturday: 10:00a.m-8:00p.m Sunday:unable to get on. Wednesday:Unknown at this point becasue of school
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
how long I have spent on skial to this point:: 20d 11:22:34h
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
well, i would not be mad, and of course i would try to find out why I lost admin abilities
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In Console: sm_ban "#[U:1:100412201]" 30 "obvious aimbot In the chat: /ban "#[U:1:100412201]" 30 Obvious aimbot"
Skial's community is continuously growing. and from this continuous growth, are the f2p's, and the rule breakers. I want to be able to help out all these new people, with as least drama/chaos as possible.
I love fun as much as the next guy, but when the admins are gone, the exploiters come out to play.
Im a nice guy, and love meeting new people. I rarely swear.
I have admin experience from other games.
Can make friends easily, and can settle disputes fast.
almost always on steam, so if anyone needs to contact me they can.

So long and thanks for all the fish!​
Ban command is missing something.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
Met him on trade NY and I've known him for a while. Really cool guy and I do believe he'd make a good admin.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Skial's community is continuously growing. and from this continuous growth, are the f2p's, and the rule breakers. I want to be able to help out all these new people, with as least drama/chaos as possible.
Because f2ps are dumb and can't play the game just like everyone else that has spent money on virtual items.

Well I can't find anything really bad about you so +1 for now.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ever since tf2 became a Free to play game, anyone can come on and cause chaos
People are able to do that even if the game wasn't f2p. People know how to bypass bans and they just get back on to cause more shenanigans.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
This guy's been around since before I was admin and is still around after I dropped it.
I feel he would be dedicated and he seems to understand the rules to the best of a mans ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.