patillian

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Changing to -1
If someone insults you, your temper may act up. It'll lead to unnecessary punishments towards the player.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Include any commands you may use. If no person is given, use your own steam id.

1. Bob builds a teleporter that leads from a forward spawn back to the beginning spawn.

2. A guy gets reported for hacking, when you get to the server, the guy is gone. Someone in the server says, "We vote banned him". Votebans require a 90% yes vote to pass ( i think ), and at least 15 people said he was hacking. what do you do?

3. A group of 5 friends a team stacking which is causing people to leave. What do you do?

4. While playing in a server, you notice HG Patillian has a VAC ban. What do you do?

5. I say something racist in chat. What do you do?

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
1. Bob builds a teleporter that leads from a forward spawn back to the beginning spawn.
This falls under the following rule,
Harming your team for an extended period of time. Examples:
  • Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time (usually known as Friendlying)
I would first ask bob to destroy the teleporter or move it with {sm_psay "Bob" Please remove your teleporter or move it to a forward position} If he refused to do so after I warned him I would ban him for 1 day using {sm_ban "[U:1:9126358]" 1440 "Refusing to help advance team's position"}

2. A guy gets reported for hacking, when you get to the server, the guy is gone. Someone in the server says, "We vote banned him". Votebans require a 90% yes vote to pass ( i think ), and at least 15 people said he was hacking. what do you do?
Without any video evidence then there is nothing to be done. There is no proof that the guy was hacking. I would tell the server that if anyone has either demo or video evidence that they can post it in a report on the forums using {sm_say We need video evidence of the guy hacking, you may post any videos in a report on the forums}

3. A group of 5 friends a team stacking which is causing people to leave. What do you do?
Nothing. The friends can play on whichever team they chose and if they all decide to play on the same team then that is their choice. I might suggest that if someone is really aggravated by it that they can call a vote to scramble the teams, otherwise that is the end of it.

4. While playing in a server, you notice HG Patillian has a VAC ban. What do you do?
Nothing. Unless Patillian has done something on our servers to break the rules he will not be punished.

5. I say something racist in chat. What do you do?
This falls under this rule,
Racism and other discrimination towards gender, religion, and sexual orientation.
I would silence you for 1 day using {sm_silence "[U:1:33253768]" 1440 "Racism"} and take a screenshot of the chat for reference. I would then tell you using {sm_psay "KillerZebra" Racism will not be tolerated in our chats}

Gamer Mk 1[FGC]

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+0

Alex, I like you but due to people that seem to try to offend you often seem raise your voice to the point were everyone doesn't take you seriously. The recent events that Ive seen personally with a few of the players like Mr.Devil. We have sometimes spoken about you only wanting adminship for the power not the prevalige. I know theres a lot of rules breakers but to understand my reason for posting this, Im doing it to prove a point!

Edit: I also understand that Im saying something from the past, Ive never seen it for myself, this is from my experience....