TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
Servers:
2FORT | NY | Fast, 2FORT | US, 2FORT | US | Fast, 2FORT+ | NY | Fast, Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, FREAK FORTRESS | NY, JAILBREAK | NY, SAXTON HALE | NY, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
I am active at least 3-4 days of the week. 6pm-11pm est Mon-fri and most all of the day sat
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
294 hours (Custom) 400+ (All)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I will respect your decision even if I feel it is unwarranted.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:241967812]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have spent quite some time on jailbreak and have recently started playing ff2, vsh, and on 2fort at times. I have read and re-read the rules and fully understand them to the point that I'm one of the first people to point out something in these game mode when I notice.

I always want to help the players and have looked up to the admins such as Dave and Pedro and Luke in Jailbreak who are always answering questions and working hard. I aspire to be as helpful if not more so then them some day. I haven't played a lot in the vanilla game modes but I do stop in sometimes when I want a change.

I have spent the past few months familiarizing myself with the forums and everything they contain. I have read through every report, appeal, and application in these past monthes trying to learn more about the system and how things are dealt with.

I am not entirely sure what my chat history is like but I rarely use text as I am an average typer, I much prefer my microphone.

I would like to take this moment to address my silences. I have been silenced on a few occasions for spam but it has always been an accident. There used to be a time when my mic would get stuck on for many minutes without me noticing because of a glitch with the steam overlay. I have since fixed this problem and no longer experience this.

I have spent the months after my last application learning how to not be so upset in game about everything. I have grown and can now tell people calmly that what they are doing is wrong and they can be punished for it. If it gets to the point where I am really getting mad I have been working very hard to always try and leave at that point. I did take a break from tf2 but I do not expect such a break anymore.

I thank you for reading my application and considering me.​

Last edited:

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Playing Time:
294 hours
You can sum the hours from each tf, tfcustom, tfidle and tftrade.
This would mean that you have over 434 hours in total.

I always want to help the players and have looked up to the admins such as Dave and Pedro and Luke in Jailbreak who are always answering questions and working hard. I aspire to be as helpful if not more so then them some day.
:hearteyes:

In summary
  1. Application is reasonably well put together
  2. You meet all the minimum requirements
  3. I'm confident that you know the rules
  4. You said some nice things about me*
+1

Edit: -1
You've ruined your chances by allowing people to annoy you.
You must be able to hear criticism without arguing about it.
Evidence presented by @ly_dee highlights this perfectly.

*not a requirement, just a bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMiningAlex

Ed_

Contributor
JI7ZqG8.png
xCYERI8.png
NbIgxBJ.png

Its like you went and made your friends make skial account to +1 you ? @TheMiningAlex

TheMiningAlex

Its like you went and made your friends make skial account to +1 you ? @TheMiningAlex

It says ask friends to support your application. I asked them if they would like to support me and if they said sure i sent them a link. I even have asked people who have already said they don't think it is a good idea and I still sent them a link and told them that if they felt like it they can go and put counterclaims to my app.

I never said "hey do this." All of my friends are people i have played with on the server and who are completely honest to me. They have told me off many times before.

I only asked if they thought it was a good idea and if they would like to support me. and i know my friends would tell me if they didnt think it was a good idea. A lot of my friends dont use the forums but the play on they servers a lot. You dont have to be a regular forum user to support an application, it is open to all members of skial.

EDIT: I have checked all of the people i have asked whether they support me or not have over 150 hours on the server and the majority have over 240 hours.

Last edited: