Status
Not open for further replies.

Corazón16 ♥♥ I LKC

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hi, Notify here and I just wanna put in a word for Shots as he makes the server livelier every time he comes in. Whenever I play it seems he would be "the last to leave and the first to come" type of person. Each day after finishing up AP classes it feel great to meet up with Shots and play around. Each time it makes me forget I even have AP classes the stress out with and now that the AP tests and finals are over for me I feel free especially when Shots is on to bring the party

+1

Reactions: shots

<♥> MvM Prime

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hi, I just feel that I gotta vouche for Shots as for one the pl_goldrush needs an admin to keep things lively and seeing that he is always there and helps others understand the concept of tf2 when the need help or tech support for those whom really need it. Based off just these 2 points alone would make hime a very viable option as an admin

+1

Sai Teja Vangari

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I definitely think Shots would be a good admin. When I get on the server, 90% of the time shots is there as well. Hes also a cool guy who never looses his head whena hacker/troll comes online.

What a baller. +1

Talesan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Support for Shots Fired

Always made pl_goldrush more entertaining and willingly listened to those who have questions.

jarofghosts

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 for Shots Fired.

He's nice to everybody, he keeps the server talking and laughing, he is around literally all of the time, and he's pretty okay at the game too (if he has enough medics on him).

In general, Goldrush feels like it needs a better admin presence, and specifically I think Shots is the perfect choice.

JustVinn

Mildly Menacing Medic
Look if i'm honest shots would be a great admin. He's Chill, Nice, and doesn't take any shit if someone gives him some so let shots be the hero(admin) we need +1

Mikibus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
shots acts mature and humble in the server, aren't those some of the qualities of a good admin that we all want? he knows what to do if provided the position. he has also shown a willingness to improve as seen in the previous post.

+1

Abyssmal Rift

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was reading these comments from your supporters and honestly I wonder something... Is this pl_goldrush server that chaotic?
You all describe it as if it were a hell of a server, people breaking rules everywhere, everything out of control and such.
Why not just report the rulebreakers?
Do you seriously need an admin?
Why can't you fix things on your own?
Is this server out of control?

Just wondering, I want to know what do you think.

Reactions: Luke and Toxik

shots

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I was reading these comments from your supporters and honestly I wonder something... Is this pl_goldrush server that chaotic?
You all describe it as if it were a hell of a server, people breaking rules everywhere, everything out of control and such.
Why not just report the rulebreakers?
Do you seriously need an admin?
Why can't you fix things on your own?
Is this server out of control?

Just wondering, I want to know what do you think.
This was said in my previous application, but I'll reiterate in a few simple words. Instead of going through the process of reporting, I would already be present at the scene. Therefore, with me being an admin, I wouldn't have to waste a second reporting, whether it be through forums or contacting an admin. I've been reporting ever since I got tagged "improve". In conclusion, yes this server can get "disorderly, or undisciplined" , and yes pl_goldrush is calling for an admin. Hope that answers your questions.

Eve

Mildly Menacing Medic
He's a super chill guy. Always very respectful and calm. He really understands how to deal with complex situations and I believe would be very prosperous in adding to the skial community. Shots fired has always been responsible and an amazing friend, always been loyal to a T with his commitments, and a wonderful person in general. I really do hope he is accepted into the admin community. I Believe that Shots fired will add an attribute of kindness and compassion to his daily duties on skial. I have faith he will be successful in his endeavors here.

Fedor_a

Mildly Menacing Medic
He definetly deserves mod he is pretty much always in your LA Goldrush server
just a really chill and relaxed guy he is very active in the
chat. I definetly think shots fired would would be a great addition. :)

katbad

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I didn't know Shots Fired long through pl_goldrush before I could tell he was just a good person and has a dedicated persona, and is in general very fun to play with. He always greeted me when I joined the server, and I think that's something special.

+1 for Shots

Tea Sipping Gentleman

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
I've played on the goldrush server with Shots very frequently, and I've always had nothing but fun playing with him. He's calm and collected, and never afraid to joke around. The best admins are the ones who can handle their responsibilities, without seeming stuck-up/aloof and are fun and relatable. I'm quite convinced that Shot's is this kind of person, and would love to have him as an admin on the skial servers.

Mr. Pistachio

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Shotsfired for admin.

shots 2016, make skial great again
(not that it wasnt great in the first place, of course)
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.