Servers:
GOLDRUSH | LA | Fast , HIGHTOWER+ | EU | Fast
Time:
6pm-3am EST; 7 days a week
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
1031:14:16
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I'll understand I did something erroneous.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:199397920]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
  • GOLDRUSH LA does not have admins who are consistently available. There have been quite a few disturbances already and the server can get disorderly, or undisciplined.
  • GOLDRUSH and HIGHTOWER have a great community and I have a fun time playing with people on these servers and can make friends instantly with the use of mic and chat.
  • HIGHTOWER EU, furthermore, also needs admins who are willing to be devoted and be there when in need. I've noticed there's been a lack of regularly-playing admins and hope I can show the presence by being one. On a side note, previous applicants do not have a European-based HIGHTOWER server as one of their mains.
  • I believe having an admin the server knows well and thorough will be beneficial. I'm always respectful and amiable to others which should also count as a positive.
  • I have been dedicated towards GOLDRUSH and HIGHTOWER specifically with me actively playing. A little over 1000 hours have been in regard to Skial servers out of my total 1210 on TF2. Moreover, only 13 hours have been AFK. This should show commitment.
  • I am ready to lend a helping hand to people on other servers and aim towards promoting positivity as well as friendliness. Being incensed and infuriated are just antonyms of my personality and it tends to show immaturity.
  • As for my availability on the forums, I know and I'm certain I can be on routinely and regularly throughout the days.
  • I've never been banned or muted for any reason whatsoever.
  • I follow all rules at all times, therefore I know I can do the same as an admin.
  • On another note, I like to say I've been enjoying playing on Skial servers for over a year now and look forward to continue it in a new fashion for as long as possible.
  • Thanks for your time and consideration.
  • (Support can be seen in previous application, however, I'll try to get the ones who haven't corroborated yet to vouch as well)

Last edited:

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
[TCA] ENGY here, There are lots of rude people in general, I must say. Most of these people who are rude tend to dumb rate people for no apparent reason, for which I am unknown of. I think it's because we know, as supports, their low life's who are nothing. Again, as I stated in my last post, I feel like Shots Fired will not be that person. Shots Fired is if not, one of the most nicest and friendliest people I have ever seen in my 5 years of playing Skial. Amongst more than 1500 hours accumulated on Skial LA Goldrush alone, he has never lost his temper towards anyone and anything. I've seen moments when people have insulted Shots in the chatbox, and even then, he simply stated "alright" and never lost his temper. I wish I can say the same for other moderators in this community, but it seems whenever someone questions specific mods, they insult or have bad attitude. Shots will not be that person no matter what. I've racked up at least 700 hours of server time with him just alone on Goldrush, and he keeps a great atmosphere from what I have seen. This is who he is.

I can say that from day one, he always come on with a great attitude. I'd like to talk about Tone in this part, and you can hear by the tone of his voice is very peaceful. Honestly, I don't think I ever heard him insult anyone in my server life. Not only that, but you can tell by his Tone he is himself. He never changes who he is. Bringing up other examples of other moderators (from whom I won't name so I don't get dumb rated again), they have changed into something else. It seems when people get Internet Moderator Status they have some kind of magical power that changes their mentality, but again if Shots gets this position, his Tone and his mentality will be in the right place. Changing who you really are is one of the worst things anyone can do, especially over the internet. It's just silly and sad. Shots won't do that, he will not let this position overcome his mentality, and will be true to himself and others.

Comparing this to real life, you can tell there are many douchebags where ever you go. People who don't say thank you, people who just bump into other people and in general, rude people. If Shots did any of this, he'd be the person who stand up for a person getting bullied, he would be the one to say thank, or sorry. He is a pretty cool guy overall, and I bet he be one hell of a person to hang around with in real life judging by his attitude. Not to many times do I hear the word "thank you" in-game, but what Shots is that he goes out of his way on this. He is the one who says "nice job" in every match. Do you ever say that to you in real life? Do you ever happen to get a test back and the professor says "nice job" on your paper, or even a high school teacher? I have never had that experience considering I come from a very nice area (around San Fran). If Shots was my teacher, he would say these things, if I got a B or C, he would still say nice job to me personally. He brightenes everyones day.

Now I'd like to take more examples in-game about this guy, for example, whenever he tells me to go Medic, he does not demand it. Like Oh Maiii Gaawwd, you have no idea how many people demand other people to go certain classes because either: We don't have enough, or we have more than enough. Shots is the person who says "can you go medic?" not "we need more fucking medics". Again, this is another example of his tone and him being himself. Not only that, but he is very patient towards everyone and anyone around him. I still remember the times we both go Demoman and Quick-Fix combo, and if you don't know, Quick-Fix recently got updated (well, a few months ago) where if the person you are healing, who has jumped (for example, a stick bomb) flies, so will you, as the medic. Even though it was considered fun to both of us, we took it into action and would jump into the attic, in which not many people can do. Don't get me wrong, we failed MANY times. For example, I'd be the one who went up there, but he didn't make it. Or the other war around, he'd be the one who makes it up there, but I didn't manage to. This guy would actually take his time to jump from the attic and try again and again. I think the amount of tries we did it once was around 8 or 9 times, in which we finally made it but we both did lol. >.< But that's not really the point, he actually took time to help me get up there so we can finish what we were meant to do.

At the end of everyone around not many people say "good game" or gg. Every single damn game I've been him, he has always been a good sport. Whenever he gets demolished by pyros or other classes, he says "ahh shit" in a friendly way, but does not blame anyone. Again, we see countless of people and certain moderators who blame others for their action, Shots will not be that person. I almost never see him blame anyone ever. He protects and is playing the game the way it's meant to be played. I think one time he got head shotted, but says "ahh, nice shot". I don't think I've heard anyone say this before, and even the sniper was shocked he said this. He also plays competitive when he is in the mood, everymen time when he asks me to go krits, I do so. It's fun for me and him because he is naturally a good player, and after krits, as I've said, we both go quick fix and Demoman and continue to play and it's pretty damn fun, I must say. He is always talking and enjoying the game.

After 100's of hours you might say he would get bored of the server, but it's basically his home. It's our home, it's the reg's home, it's everyone's home. But saying that is such a vague statement, every time I'm on, he is in the server. He plays it lots, and so do I. He never gets tired of it and is always in a fun mood. The Goldrush map is a 3 stage map, and it goes by pretty fast depending on the team. Even then, we have lots of scrambles and sometimes we get stuck on the 1st stage of the map 3 times, but yet, he never complains while I have seen other do so. This tells you that he is patient in even the most dire situations.

Imagine someone waiting for the Doctor for around 45 minutes, and being told you need to wait another 30 minutes. Shots will just go along with it and won't say a word, because that's the way it is. This is the same in-game. I bet this would be the same real life. You would be surprised in knowing the same attitude you have in game would be the same in real life because that's the way it is. You have a good attitude in-game, you have a good attitude in life. You have a good attitude in life, you have a good attitude in-game. Comparing this to the dinner table, waiting for your food for a long time, he won't complain. He knows something may be going on, or they have lots of orders. It is what it is. He is the same in-game, if he known the match is being dragged out even though we are losing badly, he will try his hardest in order to win, I honestly never seen him give up on anything in-game. He has died many times in-game to do what he wanted, and which is to actually play the game. Every time you see him in-game, you will see him trying his best to win and push the cock to the finish point. The same goes for every single map, while you don't see some people pushing it, rather they are goofing off.

What about the true friends of Shots? I've had the great opportunity to meat Shots cousin, and I really thought it was literally a clone version of him. That's not the point though, his cousin was very well aware on how nice of a reg-community we are, but that's because of Shots. He made us this way due to his niceness and respectfulness. You can ask anyone in the server who is a potential reg and immediately they will agree that Shots is very nice. Even regs who are not regs anymore have respect for him, and the new regs immediately be-friend him. He is all around a very friendly person to new people who come in, not dis-respect come out of his mouth. No matter if you new or old, he will have the atmost respect for everyone in the server.

I read the last thread on why it was denied, and quite frankly I was shocked. I guess it was due to the lack of reports? I think that's a terrible reason on why NOT to pick a moderator. Recently he has been reporting people because of this, and even making the community server better for us. We occasionally do have that person who spews out racism or mic spams, but Shots takes his time to warn him not to do it, and if it needs to be done, he will report him, or votemenu him. I've seen his reports and they seem correct, and if he becomes moderator, the server will become 100% clean from these toxic members. He is honestly like a father to the server, because of the things he has done for the server itself with his nice personality. If your ever around him in-game you can instantly see how nice of a person he is. Like I said before, if your a reg here or not a reg, he is friendly all around no matter the situation. I still remember we were trying to take attic, and even though we lost miserbly, I was the one getting super mad and pissed, but he was the one who calmed me down.

Without Shots in the server, I don't know where we would be. I don't what the server state would be in, especailly the criminals running around in the server. I mean the fact that his own cousin plays with him tells you that even his own family wants to play with him. That's how close the server is with the regs, and I don't even consider shots as a reg, I consider him as a super-reg. He is always on and making sure everyone is doing what their supposed to, which is not playing the game, but having a good time. I've seen people who just play the game and take it way to seriously, but he himself plays the game and at the same time, has a very good time playing the game for everyone and himself. He puts everyone first before himself, which you don't see. Imagine this in real life, I bet that if only 1 seat was left in the bus, he would let that other person go in first and he would wait for the other bus. This is who he is, and he also does this in-game, in which he will tell us where to go if it's safe. For example, he noticed that attic was filled with sentries, he told us and we made a game plant go medic and take care of it. He is considerate of everyone and he puts his friends first.

What can I say? I know I wrote lots, I know this is it. He will never become too far gone, and honestly at this point of stage, most of the regs do not consider Shots as a reg anymore, he considers him family. He is the family of Goldrush LA with all the regs, and he will continue to be the family of the server. It's kind of obvious that Shots should get his moderator position on here. Everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes people don't accept that mistake. Shots accepts his mistakes no matter what, isn't the reason that he made the second thread? I am all for Shots and I am with him 100%, in any situation. I may come of as an ass sometimes, or a sensitive person, but the fact that Shots can control my outcome and calm me down in any situations tells lots about him. I'd give anything for Shots at this point, and some people may call me crazy for doing that over a game, but that's not the point. Some people think they can't change, that their too far gone. Shots has that ability to change a person into a good person, he has the ability to make everyone in a good mood. His personality and his motives are good, and once he gets the moderator position, it will be the same, because he is and will be always the same person. Imagine this; Shots said "Anger makes you stupid. Stupid gets you nowhere." While it might not get you no where, you know that person has issues. However, because of Shot's nice atmosphere, he will turn that evil deed into a good deed, and if he can't, then at least he tried. His attitude lets people's anger go, while other people will not care. Shots is always anger free, never angry. I can talk more about him, but I think I've said enough. I really do hope Shots gets the position, he deserves it and he is a very strong candidate for it. Respect for Shots and everyone in the server, love.

+Love

Last edited:
Reactions: JustVinn and roo

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
[TCA] ENGY here, There are lots of rude people in general, I must say. Most of these people who are rude tend to dumb rate people for no apparent reason, for which I am unknown of. I think it's because we know, as supports, their low life's who are nothing. Again, as I stated in my last post, I feel like Shots Fired will not be that person. Shots Fired is if not, one of the most nicest and friendliest people I have ever seen in my 5 years of playing Skial. Amongst more than 1500 hours accumulated on Skial LA Goldrush alone, he has never lost his temper towards anyone and anything. I've seen moments when people have insulted Shots in the chatbox, and even then, he simply stated "alright" and never lost his temper. I wish I can say the same for other moderators in this community, but it seems whenever someone questions specific mods, they insult or have bad attitude. Shots will not be that person no matter what. I've racked up at least 700 hours of server time with him just alone on Goldrush, and he keeps a great atmosphere from what I have seen. This is who he is.

I can say that from day one, he always come on with a great attitude. I'd like to talk about Tone in this part, and you can hear by the tone of his voice is very peaceful. Honestly, I don't think I ever heard him insult anyone in my server life. Not only that, but you can tell by his Tone he is himself. He never changes who he is. Bringing up other examples of other moderators (from whom I won't name so I don't get dumb rated again), they have changed into something else. It seems when people get Internet Moderator Status they have some kind of magical power that changes their mentality, but again if Shots gets this position, his Tone and his mentality will be in the right place. Changing who you really are is one of the worst things anyone can do, especially over the internet. It's just silly and sad. Shots won't do that, he will not let this position overcome his mentality, and will be true to himself and others.

Comparing this to real life, you can tell there are many douchebags where ever you go. People who don't say thank you, people who just bump into other people and in general, rude people. If Shots did any of this, he'd be the person who stand up for a person getting bullied, he would be the one to say thank, or sorry. He is a pretty cool guy overall, and I bet he be one hell of a person to hang around with in real life judging by his attitude. Not to many times do I hear the word "thank you" in-game, but what Shots is that he goes out of his way on this. He is the one who says "nice job" in every match. Do you ever say that to you in real life? Do you ever happen to get a test back and the professor says "nice job" on your paper, or even a high school teacher? I have never had that experience considering I come from a very nice area (around San Fran). If Shots was my teacher, he would say these things, if I got a B or C, he would still say nice job to me personally. He brightenes everyones day.

Now I'd like to take more examples in-game about this guy, for example, whenever he tells me to go Medic, he does not demand it. Like Oh Maiii Gaawwd, you have no idea how many people demand other people to go certain classes because either: We don't have enough, or we have more than enough. Shots is the person who says "can you go medic?" not "we need more fucking medics". Again, this is another example of his tone and him being himself. Not only that, but he is very patient towards everyone and anyone around him. I still remember the times we both go Demoman and Quick-Fix combo, and if you don't know, Quick-Fix recently got updated (well, a few months ago) where if the person you are healing, who has jumped (for example, a stick bomb) flies, so will you, as the medic. Even though it was considered fun to both of us, we took it into action and would jump into the attic, in which not many people can do. Don't get me wrong, we failed MANY times. For example, I'd be the one who went up there, but he didn't make it. Or the other war around, he'd be the one who makes it up there, but I didn't manage to. This guy would actually take his time to jump from the attic and try again and again. I think the amount of tries we did it once was around 8 or 9 times, in which we finally made it but we both did lol. >.< But that's not really the point, he actually took time to help me get up there so we can finish what we were meant to do.

At the end of everyone around not many people say "good game" or gg. Every single damn game I've been him, he has always been a good sport. Whenever he gets demolished by pyros or other classes, he says "ahh shit" in a friendly way, but does not blame anyone. Again, we see countless of people and certain moderators who blame others for their action, Shots will not be that person. I almost never see him blame anyone ever. He protects and is playing the game the way it's meant to be played. I think one time he got head shotted, but says "ahh, nice shot". I don't think I've heard anyone say this before, and even the sniper was shocked he said this. He also plays competitive when he is in the mood, everymen time when he asks me to go krits, I do so. It's fun for me and him because he is naturally a good player, and after krits, as I've said, we both go quick fix and Demoman and continue to play and it's pretty damn fun, I must say. He is always talking and enjoying the game.

After 100's of hours you might say he would get bored of the server, but it's basically his home. It's our home, it's the reg's home, it's everyone's home. But saying that is such a vague statement, every time I'm on, he is in the server. He plays it lots, and so do I. He never gets tired of it and is always in a fun mood. The Goldrush map is a 3 stage map, and it goes by pretty fast depending on the team. Even then, we have lots of scrambles and sometimes we get stuck on the 1st stage of the map 3 times, but yet, he never complains while I have seen other do so. This tells you that he is patient in even the most dire situations.

Imagine someone waiting for the Doctor for around 45 minutes, and being told you need to wait another 30 minutes. Shots will just go along with it and won't say a word, because that's the way it is. This is the same in-game. I bet this would be the same real life. You would be surprised in knowing the same attitude you have in game would be the same in real life because that's the way it is. You have a good attitude in-game, you have a good attitude in life. You have a good attitude in life, you have a good attitude in-game. Comparing this to the dinner table, waiting for your food for a long time, he won't complain. He knows something may be going on, or they have lots of orders. It is what it is. He is the same in-game, if he known the match is being dragged out even though we are losing badly, he will try his hardest in order to win, I honestly never seen him give up on anything in-game. He has died many times in-game to do what he wanted, and which is to actually play the game. Every time you see him in-game, you will see him trying his best to win and push the cock to the finish point. The same goes for every single map, while you don't see some people pushing it, rather they are goofing off.

What about the true friends of Shots? I've had the great opportunity to meat Shots cousin, and I really thought it was literally a clone version of him. That's not the point though, his cousin was very well aware on how nice of a reg-community we are, but that's because of Shots. He made us this way due to his niceness and respectfulness. You can ask anyone in the server who is a potential reg and immediately they will agree that Shots is very nice. Even regs who are not regs anymore have respect for him, and the new regs immediately be-friend him. He is all around a very friendly person to new people who come in, not dis-respect come out of his mouth. No matter if you new or old, he will have the atmost respect for everyone in the server.

I read the last thread on why it was denied, and quite frankly I was shocked. I guess it was due to the lack of reports? I think that's a terrible reason on why NOT to pick a moderator. Recently he has been reporting people because of this, and even making the community server better for us. We occasionally do have that person who spews out racism or mic spams, but Shots takes his time to warn him not to do it, and if it needs to be done, he will report him, or votemenu him. I've seen his reports and they seem correct, and if he becomes moderator, the server will become 100% clean from these toxic members. He is honestly like a father to the server, because of the things he has done for the server itself with his nice personality. If your ever around him in-game you can instantly see how nice of a person he is. Like I said before, if your a reg here or not a reg, he is friendly all around no matter the situation. I still remember we were trying to take attic, and even though we lost miserbly, I was the one getting super mad and pissed, but he was the one who calmed me down.

Without Shots in the server, I don't know where we would be. I don't what the server state would be in, especailly the criminals running around in the server. I mean the fact that his own cousin plays with him tells you that even his own family wants to play with him. That's how close the server is with the regs, and I don't even consider shots as a reg, I consider him as a super-reg. He is always on and making sure everyone is doing what their supposed to, which is not playing the game, but having a good time. I've seen people who just play the game and take it way to seriously, but he himself plays the game and at the same time, has a very good time playing the game for everyone and himself. He puts everyone first before himself, which you don't see. Imagine this in real life, I bet that if only 1 seat was left in the bus, he would let that other person go in first and he would wait for the other bus. This is who he is, and he also does this in-game, in which he will tell us where to go if it's safe. For example, he noticed that attic was filled with sentries, he told us and we made a game plant go medic and take care of it. He is considerate of everyone and he puts his friends first.

What can I say? I know I wrote lots, I know this is it. He will never become too far gone, and honestly at this point of stage, most of the regs do not consider Shots as a reg anymore, he considers him family. He is the family of Goldrush LA with all the regs, and he will continue to be the family of the server. It's kind of obvious that Shots should get his moderator position on here. Everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes people don't accept that mistake. Shots accepts his mistakes no matter what, isn't the reason that he made the second thread? I am all for Shots and I am with him 100%, in any situation. I may come of as an ass sometimes, or a sensitive person, but the fact that Shots can control my outcome and calm me down in any situations tells lots about him. I'd give anything for Shots at this point, and some people may call me crazy for doing that over a game, but that's not the point. Some people think they can't change, that their too far gone. Shots has that ability to change a person into a good person, he has the ability to make everyone in a good mood. His personality and his motives are good, and once he gets the moderator position, it will be the same, because he is and will be always the same person. Imagine this; Shots said "Anger makes you stupid. Stupid gets you nowhere." While it might not get you no where, you know that person has issues. However, because of Shot's nice atmosphere, he will turn that evil deed into a good deed, and if he can't, then at least he tried. His attitude lets people's anger go, while other people will not care. Shots is always anger free, never angry. I can talk more about him, but I think I've said enough. I really do hope Shots gets the position, he deserves it and he is a very strong candidate for it. Respect for Shots and everyone in the server, love.
Your post is longer than the app. Tl;Dr.
I'm going to +1, you seem rather nice and I think a month since your last app is long enough. Good luck =)

Trap-A-Holic ΣΣ●

Scarcely Lethal Noob
No guys, i might not write a whole summary , thesis statement, conclusion , etc just how my friend Engy did on reviewing this post, out of all the time i've been on skial, i've spent more time in goldrush than any other maps, out of all this time, i've been on, i've accumulated over 2,000 Hours on Team Fortress , id also love to say, during all this time, i would always see this gentlemen named " Shots Fired " in the server, when i first met him he was very polite over the mic with me and the other team mates & etc, we both had funny conversations and experiences . I would definetly love if Shots , got a loving position in the server since there really isn't any staff in Goldrush , Hightower, Etc . He's earned my respect . He's pretty chilled tbh, he doesn't rage or talk crap to the other people in the server like some players do. That's all i can say, Shots, hope you get the position you've applied for . Thank you .

Reactions: Mr.Clutch

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

It's only been a little over two weeks since your last application was marked for improvement, I'm more than happy to change this to a +1 though, if you can show that you understand what was wrong with your previous answers.

El Zilcho

Mildly Menacing Medic
I will reiterate what I said in Shots previous application. Shots has been a core member of the LA GR community since I started playing in October. He is always friendly, professional and a pleasure to play with. I have no doubt he will make a fair an effective admin.

+1

shots

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor

It's only been a little over two weeks since your last application was marked for improvement, I'm more than happy to change this to a +1 though, if you can show that you understand what was wrong with your previous answers.
It's been about a month since I last submitted, but I'm still willing to share with you what I did wrong. For number 2, trade advertising is allowed if it's every 3-5 minutes since it isn't spam. If it was spam, then I would have to issue an sm_gag command to prevent spam in chat. On number 3, I forgot to add the reason "Spam" to then end of sm_silence "#[U:1:199397920]" 10080 to finish the sm_silence format. Number 1 is correct.

Last edited:

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's been about a month since I last submitted, but I'm still willing to share with you what I did wrong. For number 2, trade advertising can be allowed if it's every 3-5 minutes since it isn't spam. If it was spam, then I would have to issue an sm_gag command to prevent spam in chat. On number 3, I forgot to add the reason "Spam" to then end of sm_silence "#[U:1:199397920]" 10080 to finish the sm_silence format. Number 1 is correct.

Yes, it has been a month since you last applied... but it has only been two weeks since you were shown to not understand the rules, I don't think you have waited long enough to apply honestly. I'll keep an eye on your application, if you seem to have learnt then I will change my support as you could've asked an admin what was wrong with your answers previously- good luck though!

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
People have the right to post an admin app if their initial admin app has not passed. It's for them to decide, not you. There is no specific time span they need to wait. It does not matter if it's 4 years, 1 month, 2 weeks or 2 days; it's for them to decide if they feel like they are ready to do so.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
People have the right to post an admin app if their initial admin app has not passed. It's for them to decide, not you. There is no specific time span they need to wait. It does not matter if it's 4 years, 1 month, 2 weeks or 2 days; it's for them to decide if they feel like they are ready to do so.

I agree, it is absolutely up to them to decide.
It is also up to everyone else to decide if they agree, in this instance I do not think that 2 weeks is long enough- but if he changes my mind then he will get my support.

roo

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Somehow it doesn't feel quite right to post in another's application while one's own is under review, but I am offering my humble +1.

You are well liked and friendly, and obviously have a lot of support. Even if you previously answered questions incorrectly you have shown willingness to learn and dedication; I see nothing wrong with you re-applying now. All you need to do is prove that you have a better understanding of server rules and of sourcemod to the people who matter.

Reactions: shots

ZenSharpShooter

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Well Shots, I believe you have all the qualities Skial is looking for in an admin. Your passion to right any mistakes you might have made in your original application shows that qualification. You know my position with everything as we have talked regularly and you will always continue to have my support.

+rep as previously stated

GLHF -the boyz

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 again my friend.

+Love
Write a novel about this guy, dude.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

+Love
People rate your posts dumb because your posts are usually dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geoff

mnm808

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1
Like I said in my last post pl_gr needs an admin and he is perfectly fit this job. He is always respectful to everyone (even annoying shits like me) and never tries to create any sort of drama.

zaboomafoo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Shots is so nice, he always butters my sandwich in the morning. Trust me, he'll light your christmas tree, and crack your coconut. Would easily make for the best admin

+1

Mr.Clutch

Mildly Menacing Medic

Stop trying to act like an admin, Shots doesn't need your nonsense, anyone has the right to file an application in a "X" amount of time...

011715_russell.jpg

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your stupid man, stop trying to act like an admin and just shut up, anyone has the right to file an application in a "X" amount of time...

011715_russell.jpg
He isn't trying to act like an admin, don't be stupid. He's just expressing an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.