Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I was PMSing, sorry.

25ITD.gif

oh also -1, extremely not ready to be an admin official to represent skial on our servers.

Majikuile

Scarcely Lethal Noob
She may be immature but we all are, if you want to be an admin you have to be likes so u can't be serious all the time. She'll make a good Admin if she balances out her seriousness and goofishness.
So yes she can be an admin she has a huge potential and she almost grew her wings but people r like SHE WAS BANNED THE WORLD IS OVER or SHE LIKES BEING FUNNY
Get a life everyone...

Les Connoisseur

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm a regular on the Skial hightower server; I play under the username Connoisseur Archon and I have been in games with hooplah523 many times before. I'd say that she has an easygoing and fun disposition that makes it both easy for other players to get along with.
I would say that during serious gameplay she is responsible where it counts, and I have not observed any overly excessive behavior or use of language that should deny her eligibility to try for admin. Additionally, I do see her more regularly than most other players on Hightower, so that in itself is a perk. I do not doubt that she is able to learn the trade and reconcile any minor issues quickly because she seems highly adaptable.

Towards that direction, I would vouch for her being a decent candidate for an admin because she is adequately responsible, easy to approach and has a high availability during gameplay.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'd say give it some time and improve some, and don't mind some of the people on the forum.

For now, +0 from me.

Sheepy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm going to throw in a +1, not because I was asked (though I was), but because I know that she is available, approachable, fun, responsible, and when the time comes, fair. The person in question is no doubt a suitable candidate for admin, and although I don't have as much time as I used too, I would rather have her as an admin while I'm playing than any other regular thus far.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
She may be immature but we all are, if you want to be an admin you have to be likes so u can't be serious all the time. She'll make a good Admin if she balances out her seriousness and goofishness.
So yes she can be an admin she has a huge potential and she almost grew her wings but people r like SHE WAS BANNED THE WORLD IS OVER or SHE LIKES BEING FUNNY
Get a life everyone...

Aren't you that one guy that posted his heavy load out on the forum then left a day after?

Also - 1

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Get a life everyone...

You can't just walk in to Skial forums and tell everyone to get a life you idiot. At least type with proper spelling.
On topic, -1. Griefing, bans, and general immaturity made me say -1.

25ITD.gif

oh also +0
mm5go.gif
6T5st.gif

I haven't been playing as a friendly heavy since. Maybe once or twice. Ask the regulars on hightower. On top of that, I warn people that are friendlies that if an admin is around they could get kicked. My ban was months ago. If you played on this server, you would see that we like to goof around collectively.
I was PMSing, sorry.
So when everyone is playing friendly heavy, hanging out in the hallway, I'm supposed to go after them and kill them all? Then enrage them? Then possibly get banned for "greifing" because I'm upsetting them by playing by the rules? That's usually what happens on hightower and thats what needs to be regulated.

Edit: Please continue to rate my post as dumb. The dumber I am, the smarter you are :D
kCp1g.gif

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
In my opinion there are some areas that need to be improved upon, other than that like someone else said you haven't done anything harsh that looks really bad on a admin app

If you make some improvements then I think you'd be a good candidate

Regardless +0 for now

Status
Not open for further replies.