Status
Not open for further replies.

hooplah523

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Servers:
HIGHTOWER+ | US
Time:
EST Most evenings/late at night. On the weekends I play during the day. I have a job and I attend college full time, but I still manage to get my game on.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nah. I'm just giving it a shot because I'm on hightower often and there are many times when there are no admins on the server and things are going wrong.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
When I'm in TF2, I have to click the squiggle button (~) so the console pops up. After typing "status" into the console, I'd locate my username and copy my steam ID. Then I would type the command: sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:51529400" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I think I would make a good admin. I'm level headed and can look at two sides of a conflict without letting my personal judgements get in the way. I'm a regular on hightower, and most people there know me or have befriended me. Yea, there are the handful that don't care for me, but everyone's gonna have some of those. If being admin means I have to tone down my interactions with the other players, I'll do so. (I can get kinda raunchy - but I'm like that IRL soooooooo I'm really just being me). I'm not planning on abusing power- that pisses me off more than anything.​

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Impressively immature chatlog probably wouldn't handle power well-1

Edit: Told you I was right about immaturity
spoiler]

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
+0 kitties from me for now. Your chatlog isn't "impressive" one way or the other, but there's nothing super terrible about it. You seem to have a friendly, upbeat attitude, and I have no idea if that translates to you not being able to handle being an admin well or not as Firekip/Shiny Charizard says.

Best of luck with everything! c:

fluxcap141

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I wouldn't say yes or no. I was planning to start playing hightower more and hope to see you there too.

hooplah523

+0 kitties from me for now. Your chatlog isn't "impressive" one way or the other, but there's nothing super terrible about it. You seem to have a friendly, upbeat attitude, and I have no idea if that translates to you not being able to handle being an admin well or not as Firekip/Shiny Charizard says.

Best of luck with everything! c:
Thank you for being positive! ^.^ I mostly talk on my mic anyway... so really... the majority of my chatlog is out of context ;_;

hooplah523

+0
The ban looks bad but I don't know what kind of griefing it was

I was playing as a friendly heavy.. the admin came on the server because I reported someone for sexual harassment. The person that was harassing me didn't get banned at all. But I did.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
I was playing as a friendly heavy.. the admin came on the server because I reported someone for sexual harassment. The person that was harassing me didn't get banned at all. But I did.
-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

Friendly is one of the most annoying ways for a player to waste a slot on a server.
"I'm gonna go on a shooter game to refuse to do anything at all!" No.

I haven't been playing as a friendly heavy since. Maybe once or twice. Ask the regulars on hightower. On top of that, I warn people that are friendlies that if an admin is around they could get kicked. My ban was months ago. If you played on this server, you would see that we like to goof around collectively.

Did you really have to fucking add that? Still -1

I thought all the idling servers were being removed or something because of valve. But good to know. I went friendly once since that incident. And if you're going to judge me based on that, go ahead. I can't control your mind
Seriously, you're admitting to breaking the rules without being caught in an admin application. Stop it. Seriously.

hooplah523

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

Friendly is one of the most annoying ways for a player to waste a slot on a server.
"I'm gonna go on a shooter game to refuse to do anything at all!" No.

I haven't been playing as a friendly heavy since. Maybe once or twice. Ask the regulars on hightower. On top of that, I warn people that are friendlies that if an admin is around they could get kicked. My ban was months ago. If you played on this server, you would see that we like to goof around collectively.

Reactions: Gamemaster10476

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Still, you were friendly, if you break the rules in the past, what makes us think that you won't do it in the future?

hooplah523

hooplah523

We have an idle server just for that kind of stuff.

We don't have an idle server anymore. And on top of that, it was in JUNE. Nothing like that has happened since. It was the only ban I ever got.

Edit: If ya'll read further into the thread, you'll notice that they informed me we still have an idle server. I thought that they were taken away or something because of the item drop issue. It's something I misinterpreted. But please, continue to rate this as dumb. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.