Status
Not open for further replies.

opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Ceubie, not that I don't agree with you but I think it's about time now when you should step back and let the topic settle until someone new wants to add their opinion about Doomer. You have already made it clear enough what you think about this application.

I think we can agree (as members of the community, not the people who actually make the decision), that this isn't going well for the OP - that being said, rubbing salt in the wound is unproductive and immature.

And who knows, he might have tons of support from the servers - we just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Renegade

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ceubie, you don't know me at all. You and I have never talked until this application. You've never been to Death Run to see how I am there. So how would you know I'm so terrible if you don't know me at all?

yeah we don't know you and the way you act displays who you are to us, and by the looks of think you're not going so well

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Been through worse buddy, I think worst it could have gone. But that part of the story is now done. I'm still here helping because that's what I care most about. Keep helping and better luck next time.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's going to take a bit for the support to get here since most of them don't have a Skial account or are offline at the moment.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
It's going to take a bit for the support to get here since most of them don't have a Skial account or are offline at the moment.

1. Sign up through Steam is pretty easy.
2. They can check on the forums aswell and make reports there so admins (sometime maybe you) can handle them.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know but some of them don't know how to do it. I'm trying to talk them through the process at the moment.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know but some of them don't know how to do it. I'm trying to talk them through the process at the moment.
You click a register button, fill in info, and respond to a confirmation email. Shouldn't be that hard.

Puffy Puff Puff

Mildly Menacing Medic
I believe this person is a good choice for an admin. Im a regular on deathrun servers particularly. There's been quite some griefers and people that look for trouble on these places but doomer does know how to deal with them. He gives proper warnings (sometimes even 4 or 5 times before actually proceeding to take action, and even when he does he explains to the current people playing what is the griefer doing with detail). He is pretty patient too as I have seen.

+ 1 in my opinion.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well if this doesn't pass, I'll give it a few more months. Some of the regulars are still offline so I hope it doesn't get locked yet. Thanks for the feedback.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Saw him on jailbreak, joined and immediately started telling me the rules and how I'm supposed to moderate.
Also, the blocking thread. If you're an admin you shoukd be able to take constructive critisicm.Everyone was telling him you can't block people, just ignore, but he kept denying it.

Reactions: Shiny Charizard

Lt. AtomicEzio

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I am one of the regulars of skial deathrun US too and i think it would be a great idea to make him admin: he can be friendly and strict at the same time making him a good choice, plus an admin would be usefull there, somedays people just go on the server to spam ban votes to random people on it and no one cant do anything about it.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
I marked this as improve, because of following reasons:
  • Totally no support from the forum regulars, which have handled and criticized a lot of applications already.
  • No support from server regulars. Also we know the kids from Death Run cannot make a mature consensus, you have (barely without asking them) no supporters.
  • You can't handle trolls and criticism properly in a calm and mature way.
  • When you make reports here, you barely provide evidence. Even after being told multiple times, you still fail to gather it nor understand that hearsay isn't valid evidence.

Re-apply when you fixed these points, show us you are capable and mature, and proof us you want to do more than the bare minimum for Skial.

Status
Not open for further replies.