Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Welcome to the life of an admin. You'd have to put up with that any single time you did an admin action.

Well, admin action I can do. I've dealt with it a lot of times when I used to be an admin for minecraft servers. I got it a few other times on Death Run when I was telling someone that they were breaking rules. So, I either started a vote mute or vote ban, depending on how bad it was, and that was that. If they continued to break rules, I reported them for it.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+/-0 for me. I have not seen to much good from you, but also nothing bad.
Sorry but changing to -1. After seeing the blocking section its a little silly. I don't think you should jump into the vat if you don't know what to expect. It's best not to be what you want to be, as people will harass you all the time, admins can get it worse because they are a form of authority or power.

I'm not saying you would be a bad admin, but you do need to maybe learn to take things different. You can't be an admin and cry about some one calling you names or so forth.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+/-0 for me. I have not seen to much good from you, but also nothing bad.
Sorry but changing to -1. After seeing the blocking section its a little silly. I don't think you should jump into the vat if you don't know what to expect. It's best not to be what you want to be, as people will harass you all the time, admins can get it worse because they are a form of authority or power.

I'm not saying you would be a bad admin, but you do need to maybe learn to take things different. You can't be an admin and cry about some one calling you names or so forth.

Like I said, I don't care about people talking shit. It's the act of someone actively trying to make me look bad and when I ask them to stop and they call me a dumbass that gets to me. Not to the point where I cry about it but I try and do something to get them to stop.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know. That's the only thing I'm having a problem with. It's just annoying when someone actively tries to come after you, just because they can. I'm in college for music at the moment and they're saying the same thing. A lot of musicians get hate. So, I gotta learn to let it go completely.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think I gave you a pretty good application. It's just one person. Besides, it's taken care of now anyways.

No, you gave us two(?) under quality applications. Admins are supposed to have a sense of quality and accuracy in order to do their jobs, which you obviously aren't demonstrating very well.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know. That's the only thing I'm having a problem with. It's just annoying when someone actively tries to come after you, just because they can. I'm in college for music at the moment and they're saying the same thing. A lot of musicians get hate. So, I gotta learn to let it go completely.

And that's the thing a lot of us have concerns about. You actively admit that you let people get to you, how can you be expected to be a quality admin if you let people push your buttons so easily?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, you gave us two(?) under quality applications. Admins are supposed to have a sense of quality and accuracy in order to do their jobs, which you obviously aren't demonstrating very well.

I know the rules, a lot of people on the servers know me as a pretty cool guy, and if someone is breaking rules, I warn them before initiating a vote or reporting them. Yeah, I need some thicker skin still but in sense of quality and accuracy, I think I have it pretty down.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And that's the thing a lot of us have concerns about. You actively admit that you let people get to you, how can you be expected to be a quality admin if you let people push your buttons so easily?

It's only the forums. When I'm on the servers, it doesn't bother me.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's only the forums. When I'm on the servers, it doesn't bother me.

I don't think that makes any sense. How come words on the forum bother you more than words in game? Ontop of everything else, what happens when you ban someone and they make a protest about it, criticizing your intelligence? I don't see you handling the rage in the report section that the admins get.

Reactions: Deadfront

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because on the servers, it's just a game to me. The reason it bothers me more on the forums is because it only happened when I was either reporting someone for breaking rules or this admin application. If someone comes onto the forums and complains about getting banned for breaking rules, I'll simply explain what happened, provide a demo, and leave it up to the other admins to decide what to do.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know the rules, a lot of people on the servers know me as a pretty cool guy, and if someone is breaking rules, I warn them before initiating a vote or reporting them. Yeah, I need some thicker skin still but in sense of quality and accuracy, I think I have it pretty down.

And you failed the ban question, not once which is understandable, but twice.

I know the rules, a lot of people on the servers know me as a pretty cool guy, and if someone is breaking rules, I warn them before initiating a vote or reporting them.

And so do I, but am I an admin? There'd be a LOT of admins out there if those were the only requirements.

Besides, there are way more worthy candidates for admin out there right now. *cough shula cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.