Status
Not open for further replies.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because on the servers, it's just a game to me. The reason it bothers me more on the forums is because it only happened when I was either reporting someone for breaking rules or this admin application. If someone comes onto the forums and complains about getting banned for breaking rules, I'll simply explain what happened, provide a demo, and leave it up to the other admins to decide what to do.

Read almost every single admin application, there is a fair bit of criticism in all of them. It's easier to tell if the person can handle power if they can handle people questioning them. People aren't doing this to be mean, they are doing this because many of them play on skial servers, and won't want to have to answer to someone who may or may not be able to handle straight criticisms. In some cases handling the criticisms maturely like how Meowcenary did in his application, it makes them look better.

It's easier to ignore someone on the server because of sm_ignore or simply vote mute if they're spamming or something.

There is an ignore feature on the forum.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Read almost every single admin application, there is a fair bit of criticism in all of them. It's easier to tell if the person can handle power if they can handle people questioning them. People aren't doing this to be mean, they are doing this because many of them play on skial servers, and won't want to have to answer to someone who may or may not be able to handle straight criticisms.

There is an ignore feature on the forum.

I understand that and the regulars on the server of Death Run have been saying for a few months now that I should get admin because of how I am on that server. That's why I applied in the first place and why I reapplied again. Getting criticism I can take but complete bashing with over exaggeration is different from criticism. It's not just Death Run, either. I also go onto Trade NY and Orange and Jailbreak from time to time and some people there have said I should.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I understand that and the regulars on the server of Death Run have been saying for a few months now that I should get admin because of how I am on that server. That's why I applied in the first place and why I reapplied again. Getting criticism I can take but complete bashing with over exaggeration is different from criticism. It's not just Death Run, either. I also go onto Trade NY and Orange and Jailbreak from time to time and some people there have said I should.

Getting these people to post their opinions on you may help you. I'm just saying from what you've shown most of us it seems as if you aren't able to handle people questioning your maturity.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why don't some of you guys try going onto Death Run and asking the regulars about me? That might change your mind.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I still got it right. I know it now so what's the problem?

The problem is that your first damn app was DECLINED so what do you do? "I'm going to make another one! I'll come back, say i've changed, i'll sure get admin now!"

-10/10

Why don't some of you guys try going onto Death Run and asking the regulars about me? That might change your mind.

It is easily argued that Forum Regulars are a bit more...how will we put it....I guess have their heads on tighter than those kids at death run? I mean if you've managed to get a -1 from pretty much every regular, you're doing something WRONG.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Get Skial players to post in your discussion to support your application. They must associate their Steam account so we can make sure they aren't fake.

Copied directly from the admin application. If your friends are that emphatic about you getting admin, why not ask them to simply make a forum account and post their support of you?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The problem is that your first damn app was DECLINED so what do you do? I'm going to make another one! I'll come back, say i've changed, i'll sure get admin now!

-10/10

It is easily argued that Forum Regulars are a bit more...how will we put it....I guess have their heads on tighter than those kids at death run? I mean if you've managed to get a -1 from pretty much every regular, you're doing something WRONG.

If you paid any attention, you'd see that I said I would reapply a month from the last application.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you paid any attention, you'd see that I said I would reapply a month from the last application.

If you'd have been paying any attention it's pretty clear a lot of the regulars here are giving you -1s and you have barely have any server support to back up your claims. That on top of your previous app which was declined, not mentioning the way you're handling things, it's not looking too good for you!

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you'd have been paying any attention it's pretty clear a lot of the regulars here are giving you -1s and you have barely have any server support to back up your claims. That on top of your previous app which was declined, not mentioning the way you're handling things, it's not looking too good for you!

I'm asking some of my friends to come on here now. As well as some other regulars.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm asking some of my friends to come on here now. As well as some other regulars.

Let's see:
-1 from Dave (!)
-1 from me
-1 from Void
-1 from Hydrogen
-1 from Silver
-1 from ToTeM
-1 from Kyle
-1 from Jar
-1 assuming from Ant
-1 assuming from Deadfront (!)

There are probably a few more who are unaccounted for. The thing is, like Deadfront said, your "supporters" shouldn't have to be asked to come on and do it, rather willingly do it themselves.

Go ahead and argue oh they dont know I have an app up. Asking people for support and announcing you have an app up are two different things, right?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have support already. Most of them don't have a Skial account but they are regulars on the Skial server. Assuming negative votes doesn't mean it is negative for sure.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We have all tried to explain the issues that will keep you from getting this app approved yet you just seem unable to grasp the fact that you are not the type skial needs as admin. The fact you keep debating this is only making it worse. I try to be as nice as possible to everyone here but this whole app thread is just a train wreck. You cannot handle any negative feedback, you are argumentative and of all the people that you say would support you from the server not one has backed you on this. I am sorry if it comes across harsh but you are far from ever even being considered admin material in my opinion.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I understand the issue of needing thicker skin on here, Deadfront. I have support on the servers and I know everything else about being an admin. The only thing that everyone has a problem with is the thicker skin that I need.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ceubie, not that I don't agree with you but I think it's about time now when you should step back and let the topic settle until someone new wants to add their opinion about Doomer. You have already made it clear enough what you think about this application.

I agree, it's getting tiresome but:
The fact you keep debating this is only making it worse.
This right here. If someone doesn't pound the fact that he's not quality material he's just going to make another app next month and make up some other story about how he's changed. I don't want that.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ceubie, you don't know me at all. You and I have never talked until this application. You've never been to Death Run to see how I am there. So how would you know I'm so terrible if you don't know me at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.