Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
DEATH RUN | US
Time:
At least a few hours everyday, Pacific Time Zone
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would be a little upset but I would just try and find out what I did wrong and fix it. If I can't fix it, I'll learn from the mistake and try to earn it back.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:42692569" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
So, I asked for a month to prove that I can be a pretty good admin. I did get muted for racism by a mod and I learned from that. I was quoting a YouTube video that my friend showed me and that was a huge mistake I won't do again. The other votes I got were from the console and were vote abuse. I'm really active on Death Run US and the regulars told me that I should get it. That part, I leave up to the admins to decide. I'm pretty active on the forums and I'm very active on Death Run US. I would like to get admin but like I said, I leave that up to you guys to decide. I'm still learning some things about other servers but I know the most about Death Run. Thank you for your time.​

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I know we don't get allong well but you do a good job of reporting and if you did change your attitude towards players for the good then +1 from me.

Reactions: Renegade

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
2013-10-26 01:13:50 I don't think you can read, either.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:13:45 "Hey the Doctor, it says on your profile you are a 13 year old kid who wants to get attention. Always raging, hmm..  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:13:05 He knows anatomy as well as physics..  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:12:17 "Doctor, why do you have big teeth like a horse?.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:11:28 Dane, I think you should go back to school..  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:11:07 *your.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:10:39 "Is your name spelled, .  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:10:15 man, learn your gramma.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:10:09 "Doctor, let me go to your profile.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:09:42 it seems as though you can't type anything right, dane.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:09:27 *too.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:09:02 go trade on a trade server. that's why trade server exist, dane.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:08:41 I shouldn't have to correct your grammar, dane.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:08:19 *oh Doctor, how to spell .  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl
2013-10-26 01:07:44 *like a boss.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | LA 1 cp_dustbowl

It wouldn't hurt to be a little nicer to other players. Aside from that +1
EDIT: Thanks for the tidying Astir.

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Still has anger issues, skirts around the "would you get mad if you lose admin" question, and the fact that you struggled many times to finally get the ban question correct in your last app yet still manage to get this one wrong does not bode well.
And the resources to answer the admin application questions are given out freely, you should be able to figure it out on your own.

Edit: And while your past is your past, it's still there. If we didn't care about the past, Dave the Manly would have gotten his application approved. It didn't.
I'm sure you're a great guy otherwise, I really do. We all have our weaknesses. But I just don't see you as the admin Skial needs.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your last application was made only a month ago, and has been declined. You have not changed a huge amount in that time, and any change made is for the worse as you have since been muted on-server.
Admins are expected to know instinctively what is fair, according to the big Botty G. Even after having rules explained to you a number of times in a number of different ways, you have a hard time grasping them. On top of that, every report I've seen made by you completely lacks any sort of evidence. You seem to think hearsay is a viable means of determining whether someone's breaking rules or not.

All of that, on top of the arguments against you made in this app and your other app, have lead me to believe you are among the worst candidates to apply for admin.
-Dave

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Your last application was made only a month ago, and has been declined. You have not changed a huge amount in that time, and any change made is for the worse as you have since been muted on-server.
Admins are expected to know instinctively what is fair, according to the big Botty G. Even after having rules explained to you a number of times in a number of different ways, you have a hard time grasping them. On top of that, every report I've seen made by you completely lacks any sort of evidence. You seem to think hearsay is a viable means of determining whether someone's breaking rules or not.

All of that, on top of the arguments against you made in this app and your other app, have lead me to believe you are among the worst candidates to apply for admin.
-Dave

This

Dave got a point.

And your last application was a landslide of disappointment in the response you gave to any criticism. Pretty obvious that you aren't able to revert your entire personality over the course of just one month.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have noticed that you have been more active on the forums. The thing is you have to bring your best every day on here and the servers. Once you do something that is against the rules or just not mature it takes everything you have done right and erases it. Keep your enthusiasm and interest and after awhile you should try again but more than a few weeks to a couple months. Good luck in the future.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I said I would reapply a month from my last application. I do know the rules well and I'm only applying for admin on Death Run. I explained what happened with the mute above. And I really doubt I'm the worst applicant.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I said I would reapply a month from my last application. I do know the rules well and I'm only applying for admin on Death Run. I explained what happened with the mute above. And I really doubt I'm the worst applicant.
If you want to be admin, you moderate all servers and all reports. No admin just moderates one server

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I understand that and I'll do that but I'm mostly going to on Death Run. Most of the reports I sent it have been resolved because an admin or moderator came onto the server and saw that someone was in fact breaking the rules. I'm still learning my way around recording demos and posting them on here because I just got a new laptop and it works differently from my last one. Please don't over exaggerate, Dave because I'm a lot different from how I was on my last application.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I understand that and I'll do that but I'm mostly going to on Death Run. Most of the reports I sent it have been resolved because an admin or moderator came onto the server and saw that someone was in fact breaking the rules. I'm still learning my way around recording demos and posting them on here because I just got a new laptop and it works differently from my last one. Please don't over exaggerate, Dave because I'm a lot different from how I was on my last application.

The thing is skial wants admins that are willing to leave the server they are on/stop playing to go handle a situation on any server that needs it. I understand that is your favorite server but admin is a responsibility that you have to be willing to give up your play time to help others enjoy there play.

Status
Not open for further replies.