Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I could've did every vote against you. I could have reported you for dumb reasons, spammed you with trades, free killed you when ever I see you. But I didn't.
So that means I am admin material right.
You did actually say it once
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=3888549&filter=Dave
The point was that I didn't break rules in response to rulebreaking. I dropped a few insults and told people to stop spamming. I wasn't trying to make that a point as to why I should be admin, just trying to make a point about why Derpy had no room to criticize. If dropping insults meant someone wasn't admin material, we wouldn't have Cinic on the admin team. I'm not sure how Zeebs or Mittens act on server, but we probably wouldn't have them on the team either.
Yes I know spamming was bad. But it was 30 mins MAX, and you made a big deal over it like taking people off your friends. I don't care honestly, it's the internet and just words, you should feel the same as well.
Why should I want to be friends with anyone who goes out of their way to make binds to spam about me? It's not like you all weren't trying to irk me. There are foul intentions there and I want nothing to do with it.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why should I want to be friends with anyone who goes out of their way to make binds to spam about me? It's not like you all weren't trying to irk me. There are foul intentions there and I want nothing to do with it.
People made binds about me being bad but I wound up being friends with some of them. What foul intentions? A group of friends joking around and having fun translates to us having some bad intent against you? You are making no sense right now.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
People made binds about me being bad but I wound up being friends with some of them. What foul intentions? A group of friends joking around and having fun translates to us having some bad intent against you? You are making no sense right now.
He means it was annoying, and unfriending you wasn't out of the line.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The point was that I didn't break rules in response to rulebreaking. I dropped a few insults and told people to stop spamming. I wasn't trying to make that a point as to why I should be admin, just trying to make a point about why Derpy had no room to criticize. The thing is though, is if I went on dustbowl and xebra was on, and said a bind occasionally that said "Zebra is a dumby head" He would have acted that way. CiNiC rages and swears because he gets frustrated after being killed, you reacted poorly to a really dumb joke.
I didn't make a bind, it was copy and paste. I wasn't gonna follow you around and spam the bind where ever you went. Someone on TS (either blade or derpy or grima or someone) Said "Let's spam this in chat" and we did and it was funny for a little bit. Then we stopped. There were no foul intentions, just a really stupid, dumb joke.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You were trying to be annoying. I see no reason to be e-friends with someone who would go out of their way to try to annoy me. It's not like I talked with any of them anyways. How simply do I have to put it?

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You were trying to be annoying. I see no reason to be e-friends with someone who would go out of their way to try to annoy me. It's not like I talked with any of them anyways. How simply do I have to put it?
It. Was. A. Joke. We didn't follow you around different servers spamming binds. We had a bit of fun and you decided to throw a shitfit over it. How simply do I have to put it?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was never friends with him nor do I want to be. He was apparently bitching to Blade about it in private chat and removed him.
I posted one line before I deleted him.
"Spam is still against the rules."
Eating from the grapevine is fine and all, but you should know which grapes not to eat.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It. Was. A. Joke. We didn't follow you around different servers spamming binds. We had a bit of fun and you decided to throw a shitfit over it. How simply do I have to put it?
Spam is spam. Jokes are jokes. I'm fine with jokes. I'm not fine with spam. Shitfits are shitfits. Calling someone retarded is calling someone retarded. Do I have to keep simplifying?

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
It's still against the rules, joke or not. Had it gone any longer, you lot would've gotten mutes.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
It's still against the rules, joke or not. Had it gone any longer, you lot would've gotten mutes.

We would've plain out stopped if anyone said anything. We stopped entirely by ourselves after what, four minutes of no more than forty messages from all 5/6 of us. You were there and Cylo was there the whole time, we figured we were in-line because of that. We stopped when we felt we were going a little longer than we wanted, in the simplest terms, if anyone said anything we would've stopped after the first message.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We would've plain out stopped if anyone said anything. We stopped entirely by ourselves after what, four minutes of no more than forty messages from all 5/6 of us. You were there and Cylo was there the whole time, we figured we were in-line because of that. We stopped when we felt we were going a little longer than we wanted, in the simplest terms, if anyone said anything we would've stopped after the first message.
I told you to stop. If you wouldn't have been spamming so hard, you'd have seen it.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
-1 encouraged his guard friend to rdm a guy he said free killed him many rounds ago they did it continuously for many rounds so if dave becomes a admin I can see a lot of abuse and problems to come along with it

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
And this is how our beutiful relationship started

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 encouraged his guard friend to rdm a guy he said free killed him many rounds ago they did it continuously for many rounds so if dave becomes a admin I can see a lot of abuse and problems to come along with it
I get freekilled, and I'm expected not to ask the warden to kill the freekiller? K.

Toxik

Contributor
ITT people who think their +1 actually matters, especially people who hold no place in actual Skial ranking
Dave is a good guy, he has a bit of history, but when it comes down to it, it's all pretty much Bottiger and a handful of head admins' decisions

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ITT people who think their +1 actually matters, especially people who hold no place in actual Skial ranking
Dave is a good guy, he has a bit of history, but when it comes down to it, it's all pretty much Bottiger and a handful of head admins' decisions
If that's the case then why allow non-admins to post on apps? It seems to cause a lot of unnecessary drama in some cases.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, I've played with you a few times on dustbowl (can't remember which) and you seemed alright, and you seem alright on the forums. Though since I don't play on the servers you main I don't really know if I can give a +1 yet. Will see where this thread goes and what else comes up.

For now I'm going to give +0.5 oz.

Status
Not open for further replies.