Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDnB

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I still don't understand this app: Where is the hate coming from, why is there hate, who cares about which server they main, what has the OP done wrong, and why is your friend being very aggressive? I want to support this but I don't know what the hell is going on. And I have reread it 3 times so far
Just saying, I am not telling Vex what to say at all. He came on here to support me, and he saw a bunch of hate. He also sees, as do I, the immaturity of some of the admins. I just want the negative posts gone, for they are all incorrect and have no reasoning behind them other than the fact that the people writing them are just doing this because they do not like me.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay, so after rereading this over and over.....+1

Really, I still do not get the hate. Honestly all the answers have been respectful and DatDnB has not done anything wrong. If others drag down the app then so be it but I think the OP would be a capable candidate if given a chance. Give him a rest. He doesn't know how the forums are.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
chel don't he'll mark it as confusing.
Thank you for the feedback.
you marked every single on of these other -1's confusing, except chel's, and gave an optimistic response
A very large amount of these are -1, this app went downhill pretty fast.

I'm gonna go ahead and pop a -1

DatDnB

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor

you marked every single on of these other -1's confusing, except chel's, and gave an optimistic response
I decided to look past the fact. I wanted to take the mature route in this. I apologize.

Reactions: Shula

DatDnB

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor

I'm gonna go ahead and pop a -1
Well, thank you for your feedback.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was on vsh with you the other day and you were playing music over the microphone; I had alerted you that this could be considered spam. You said cdawg and kyle had told you that this was not against the rules, neither one of them were online to clarify this, so i went to sroy and he had agree'd that it is considered spam. when I had alerted you of this, you had started talking down to me like I was an idiot. with remarks like 'you're not an admin, stop trying to act like one' ect. then for some reason you completely ignored me after this, I find this whole thing to be rather immature, so a huge -1 for me.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I was on vsh with you the other day and you were playing music over the microphone; I had alerted you that this could be considered spam. You said cdawg and kyle had told you that this was not against the rules, neither one of them were online to clarify this, so i went to sroy and he had agree'd that it is considered spam. when I had alerted you of this, you had started talking down to me like I was an idiot. with remarks like 'you're not an admin, stop trying to act like one' ect. then for some reason you completely ignored me after this, I find this whole thing to be rather immature, so a huge -1 for me.
I never told him that. This baffles me and I highly doubt Kyle would say that

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I never said playing music on the mic was okay. DatDnB never even asked me if it was okay in the first place.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can confirm this and I forgot to do this when that happened >.< -1

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Your chat logs indicate that you think using the pan is griefing and you votebanned someone for using it?

8qe76.png

Status
Not open for further replies.