Status
Not open for further replies.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would have recorded a demo, but I didn't remember that this same guy had applied for admin.

i'm sure sroy recalls this conversation, though.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Your chat logs indicate that you think using the pan is griefing and you votebanned someone for using it?

8qe76.png
That's explainable. He always plays on trade and the pan is not allowed on trade. There is some sort of error with it on trade

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would have recorded a demo, but I didn't remember that this same guy had applied for admin.

i'm sure sroy recalls this conversation, though.
I remember it 100%.
Good thing to know that CDAWG and Kyle did not misinform him.

DatDnB

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Your chat logs indicate that you think using the pan is griefing and you votebanned someone for using it?

8qe76.png
For this, It is allowed. He was using the frying pan to annoy the hell out of players. The entire server, besides some afk people, understood this as well. They have greifing put in their as well, and why do you think the pan was removed from the trade servers? it says "Greifing". So, it was a necessary voteban.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For this, It is allowed. He was using the frying pan to annoy the hell out of players. The entire server, besides some afk people, understood this as well. They have greifing put in their as well, and why do you think the pan was removed from the trade servers? it says "Greifing". So, it was a necessary voteban.
That's explainable. He always plays on trade and the pan is not allowed on trade. There is some sort of error with it on trade

DatDnB

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
As for the thing with kyle and CDAWG, I meant to say "I can ask them". I sure as hell do not remember saying "I have asked them". Dr.Shoe was being extremely aggressive with me that day on VSH. I might have misspoken because I was baffled by how aggressive he was in enforcing a rule that I wasn't breaking. He also proceeded to act like he was an admin, not saying that he said he was, but was acting like his say in the situation was the final say, and that I had no say in it. Most of this stuff is just me fooling around on the server, trying to have some fun. The voteban was not just me alone, many other people were asking for someone to start the voteban.

EDIT: I talked to CDAWG and I was informed that it was micspamming. I apologize for confusion.

Last edited:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As for the thing with kyle and CDAWG, I meant to say "I can ask them". I sure as hell do not remember saying "I have asked them". Dr.Shoe was being extremely aggressive with me that day on VSH. I might have misspoken because I was baffled by how aggressive he was in enforcing a rule that I wasn't breaking. He also proceeded to act like he was an admin, not saying that he said he was, but was acting like his say in the situation was the final say, and that I had no say in it. Most of this stuff is just me fooling around on the server, trying to have some fun. The voteban was not just me alone, many other people were asking for someone to start the voteban.
1: I wasn't being too agressive with you, I had informed you that is against the rules, you got defencive as fucked and started talking down to me as if I were a fucking child, 'hey, dr.shoe, why don't you just shut up.' was a popular one, I note. You kind of called me an idiot, and apperently to you 'enforcing rules' makes me a super admin or some shit. I was only keeping it up cause of how you were insulting the shit out of me. I may have came off aggressive, but that's how I talk to almost everybody, but I do recall telling you once, and only once that it was against the rules, then you began to insult me and constantly telling me to not act like an admin,

Reactions: sov

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1: I wasn't being too agressive with you, I had informed you that is against the rules, you got defencive as fucked and started talking down to me as if I were a fucking child, 'hey, dr.shoe, why don't you just shut up.' was a popular one, I note. You kind of called me an idiot, and apperently to you 'enforcing rules' makes me a super admin or some shit. I was only keeping it up cause of how you were insulting the shit out of me. I may have came off aggressive, but that's how I talk to almost everybody, but I do recall telling you once, and only once that it was against the rules, then you began to insult me and constantly telling me to not act like an admin,
this post came out more hostile than necessary, I'm a bad person.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
[snip] The voteban was not just me alone, many other people were asking for someone to start the voteban.
Just because people find it annoying, if it's not against the rules don't call a votemute/ban on it. Many people want to physically strangle everyone who uses gunslingers on Hightower (for example) yes, but if a gunslinger user gets votebanned it IS abuse and the voter CAN and SHOULD get admin-gagged for using it.
oh and i forgot earlier -1

DatDnB

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
You came on out of nowhere, and started telling me what to do. I was confused, because you had the feel of an admin yelling down to someone, yet you weren't. Like I said, I realize I was breaking a rule and I now know not to do it. I didn't mean to say "I asked kyle and cdawg" as it was supposed to come out "I could ask them". Now that I have, we have put this behind us. I apologize for doing so, and I won't do it again.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Changing mine to a -1

You came on out of nowhere, and started telling me what to do. I was confused, because you had the feel of an admin yelling down to someone, yet you weren't. Like I said, I realize I was breaking a rule and I now know not to do it. I didn't mean to say "I asked kyle and cdawg" as it was supposed to come out "I could ask them". Now that I have, we have put this behind us. I apologize for doing so, and I won't do it again.

If you're applying for admin, shouldn't you know the rules of the server? Like, no mic spam?

DatDnB

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Just because people find it annoying, if it's not against the rules don't call a votemute/ban on it. Many people want to physically strangle everyone who uses gunslingers on Hightower (for example) yes, but if a gunslinger user gets votebanned it IS abuse and the voter CAN and SHOULD get admin-gagged for using it.
oh and i forgot earlier -1
Like cdawg said, it was an understandable mistake due to me usually going on the trade server, where the pan is removed for "greifing".

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I doubt that you didn't mean to say it, you said it more than once. You also added 'they said it's okay.' at the end of said sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.