dope

Truly Feared Pyro
Intro: Recently, on FF2 a lot of people have been wanting a new boss. So I decided to brainstorm and I came up with "Pepsi Man" from the game "Pepsi Man" Developed by KID, Released for the PS1, and came out in march 4th 1999. I think this could be a very possible boss idea, Judging by how his mechanics could play out and what his features could be.

About the actual boss/hale: Pepsi Man's model should be roughly the same as it was in the 1999 game. This would have to be the sniper, as its not too skinny yet not too fat.
Some of his abilities could be: A basic stun rage causing players (And buildings) To be stunned/spooked.
Music: His music could be the original theme for "Pepsi Man" On the Ps1 (
)
Health stats: His health should be roughly 750 health points per player.
Melee Stats: When the hale is at above 50% health it would be a 2 hit for every class except heavy, taking 3 hits to kill (Roughly 110 damage per hit). Below 50% health should be a 1 hit on every class except heavy taking 2 hits. the base damage would roughly be 200 - 235.

Why should Skial add this hale to their selection: Skial should add this hale to the selection because a lot of people have been wanting a new boss, or boss changes. I think this boss could really change the population of the server judging by how interesting, yet simple this idea could be.

In the end this is just merely a suggestion, I wouldn't mind if this would be turned down, or got different changes in "Pepsi Man's" creation process. Thank you Skial for your time.

Thanks - Dope

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
The model must be in the correct format plus you'd need to make a boss properties file.

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+0 For now.

I would like to change my opinion , If you gimme the model of the FF2 boss,

But for now +0

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
Intro: Recently, on FF2 a lot of people have been wanting a new boss. So I decided to brainstorm and I came up with "Pepsi Man" from the game "Pepsi Man" Developed by KID, Released for the PS1, and came out in march 4th 1999. I think this could be a very possible boss idea, Judging by how his mechanics could play out and what his features could be.

About the actual boss/hale: Pepsi Man's model should be roughly the same as it was in the 1999 game. This would have to be the sniper, as its not too skinny yet not too fat.
Some of his abilities could be: A basic stun rage causing players (And buildings) To be stunned/spooked.
Music: His music could be the original theme for "Pepsi Man" On the Ps1 (
)
Health stats: His health should be roughly 750 health points per player.
Melee Stats: When the hale is at above 50% health it would be a 2 hit for every class except heavy, taking 3 hits to kill (Roughly 110 damage per hit). Below 50% health should be a 1 hit on every class except heavy taking 2 hits. the base damage would roughly be 200 - 235.

Why should Skial add this hale to their selection: Skial should add this hale to the selection because a lot of people have been wanting a new boss, or boss changes. I think this boss could really change the population of the server judging by how interesting, yet simple this idea could be.

In the end this is just merely a suggestion, I wouldn't mind if this would be turned down, or got different changes in "Pepsi Man's" creation process. Thank you Skial for your time.

Thanks - Dope
Another rage could possibly be:
Gets a grenade launcher with 15 pipes, and Plays a voice queue.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Just if anybody is interested, when I made neo that was just a tweaked spy model, re skinned. And that was a pain to do if I remember, to make models for source you have to do a lot of converting and compiling.

And once you are done making the model, then you've got to do the sounds (which area pretty easy but you might have to go hunting for sound effects), and then the boss config which is like a script that tells it what rage/abilities it has, and when to do the sound effects etc etc, load models...

Bagel™

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1

I can supply an adequate properties file for this new boss if needed. Also, heck yea a new boss would be awesome!

Bagel™

Always happy to help and I’ve made sure the .mdl .physx .vmt and .vtf files are in check. Cream Tea if you have any other advice though I could definitely use it.

Bagel™

Just one question do you know how hammer works

Partly, I do know that any unit of distance in any source game is in “hammer units”, it has practical uses and is mostly used for map making. I don’t know everything about it but I know some.