dope

Truly Feared Pyro
Intro: Recently, on FF2 a lot of people have been wanting a new boss. So I decided to brainstorm and I came up with "Pepsi Man" from the game "Pepsi Man" Developed by KID, Released for the PS1, and came out in march 4th 1999. I think this could be a very possible boss idea, Judging by how his mechanics could play out and what his features could be.

About the actual boss/hale: Pepsi Man's model should be roughly the same as it was in the 1999 game. This would have to be the sniper, as its not too skinny yet not too fat.
Some of his abilities could be: A basic stun rage causing players (And buildings) To be stunned/spooked.
Music: His music could be the original theme for "Pepsi Man" On the Ps1 (
)
Health stats: His health should be roughly 750 health points per player.
Melee Stats: When the hale is at above 50% health it would be a 2 hit for every class except heavy, taking 3 hits to kill (Roughly 110 damage per hit). Below 50% health should be a 1 hit on every class except heavy taking 2 hits. the base damage would roughly be 200 - 235.

Why should Skial add this hale to their selection: Skial should add this hale to the selection because a lot of people have been wanting a new boss, or boss changes. I think this boss could really change the population of the server judging by how interesting, yet simple this idea could be.

In the end this is just merely a suggestion, I wouldn't mind if this would be turned down, or got different changes in "Pepsi Man's" creation process. Thank you Skial for your time.

Thanks - Dope

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
You might be able to resize are make
Are make some files for the boss as well

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
They did it, they added him thanks guys and to everyone who helped (Especially bagel)

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
Im really glad me and bagel pushed this to be added, it took over a year but its worth it (He's still a missing texture)