PurpleQurple

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1
the layout is pretty straight forward with having actual map depth of having 2 vertical levels; being below capture near blu spawn having actual play space.
health and ammo isn't too egregious with health and ammo mainly being smalls with the exception of 1 medium health pack near middle capture point.
blue spawn being close to capture point isn't that big of a deal because of the spawn location being so far down which requires a bit of walk time/several super jumps in order to scale up.
cool addition of the teleporters functionality being that you can't camp them as they will push you away after sometime and will prevent engineer buildings as stated in the "readme" text in the zip file.

only negatives i see in the map is that it has an abundance of color and pencils (props) that obscure the vision of players and acts as obstacles.
this may lead to confusion of some players, but i believe people can get the hang of it.
kinda wish the cool eraser feature where it stops fall damage was more prevalent in the map as it's pretty creative, but i understand why it's not used as much due to soldiers and whatnot.
there's two eraser squares near the middle capture point and had noticed they did not provide the fall damage feature.

Reactions: Meebas

The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Can't give an opinion gameplay wise as I'm a very casual player, even if I'm afraid there could be delaying or camping with such a wide map, but it's too unbelievably pretty not to give it a try anyway. Has a serious Mario Galaxy vibe and I'd clearly come on the VSH server just to try it. +1

Meebas

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Mapper
I've made some changes to the map. In short:
- Many improvements made to navigation and smoother walking along surfaces in general
- Two ammo boxes have been upgraded to medium
- Minor adjustments to the landscape in order to open some areas up more and make them less complicated
- All erasers negate fall damage, and there are a few more

Full changes are available on Gamebanana and the Workshop page

Reactions: PurpleQurple