• Life

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Choice

Votes: 47 87.0%

• Total voters

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I wouldn't mind some either, I'm ok with out them, always been more of a use your imagination gal, but still I wanna see how cute and happy you two are. I always giggle at happy couples lol.

Aww well it's ex nowdays.

Pics or didn't happen.

I believe there was the Star Wars pic in the ye ole Shula ama. Close enough ;-)

Reactions: CiNiC

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
What if they're androgynous? Do they not matter?
I REPRESENT THE GENDER-LESS IMPS
tumblr_moiuq4SqTM1r83ei3o3_250.gif

Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I'm actually going to have to disagree with that. Men are victims of sexism too, it's just less recognized.
If I saw two little girls crying in a supermarket, I wouldn't even dare to approach them and make sure they are okay. Any woman could talk to them and be fine, but if a man does, people will automatically stare at them like they are pedophiles. (See: The consequences of Feminist-influenced 'creep hysteria': Passers-by too afraid to approach lost children in fear of being branded creeps)
Also, a few examples:
59 y.o woman rapes child, no jail time.
Security guard (24F) has sex with student (15M) and tried to get him to kill her husband. Her punishment? Therapy.
The rape culture and the creep cultures have turned the tables around, especially in the U.S.

these instantes are all rare occuraisions though. people dont know how to handle them well. yes the woman should be punished exactly like any male, but because its so rare their isnt any normal procedures and punishments

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Well, first off I'd like to thank the people of Skial for keeping this civil enough to make it to page 13.
I'd also like to thank my mom, my doctor, my dentist, and Marty.
I personally think that all life is sacred. But that's a belief, not something I get to push on people. From a practical standpoint, it makes sense in case of a rape/severe deformity that would make them a vegetable.
Abortion for convenience's sake, though, ought not be. You don't get to abort if you willingly(Not forcibly) started the pregnancy by not using birth control/etc and it's not a case of a vegetable.
Problem is, like many global problems, there's too much gray area to give an easy Yes/No answer. It depends on the case.

Arya

Well, first off I'd like to thank the people of Skial for keeping this civil enough to make it to page 13.
I personally think that all life is sacred. But that's a belief, not something I get to push on people. From a practical standpoint, it makes sense in case of a rape/severe deformity that would make them a vegetable.
Abortion for convenience's sake, though, ought not be. You don't get to abort if you willingly(Not forcibly) started the pregnancy by not using birth control/etc and it's not a case of a vegetable.
Problem is, like many global problems, there's too much gray area to give an easy Yes/No answer. It depends on the case.

yeah but if you willingly wnated a child you wouldnt abort though. tthe only times woman really do abort is when its not willingly, ie a condom breaks or something. yes there are cases where woman get a abortion cause they changed their minds, but those are not quite as often as legitimate reasons

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
From this thread I am learning more about how pro-choice thinks and I am tending to agree with what they are saying with some of the points. But that line really sums it up. I made a stupid in saying the rape part. My problem is people I have had this debate with before made rape and incest an excuse to legalize abortion.(Long story short: They were morons) It was really due to my own ineptitude and past discussion making me biased. Really, I just do not like how some women, not all, do it for the convenience. I have met people who have done that(some former classmates. Catholic grade school also produces tons of fuckups.) and that is what riles me up about this topic. The legal part is also very controversial and planned parenthood? Ugh, really that is where pro-life is good. But being pro-life has its flaws too. I will stick to my guns but do admit I am getting a better sense of the pro-choice crowd.

Reactions: Someone.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I agree with this 100%. That said, I still think they should be allowed to get an abortion. Better that than to risk the mother's life because if she wants one that bad, she's still gonna get one..just from some unlicensed random dude without the proper tools to do it safely.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If the mother cannot support the child financially, then abortion should be an option if the mother chooses so.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ask Utah residents where mormons and polygamy reside.
Even with Mormons(who really don't do that much anymore. It is like calling all of us catholics against gays which is FALSE AS HELL) I still do not think polygamy is that well known nowadays.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
plenty of people would rather not be monogamous. I, at one point, refused to have a single steady monogamous relationship.
Are you saying multiple relationships or multiple marriages?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
For my 100 serious opinion on this topic.

A woman should be able to choose what she wants to do with her body.

That being said, she should be prepared to deal with all that comes with it. Even though they have the most physical toll, you cannot say that the man needs to just lie back and accept it.

With that,

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
By the way, 13 pages and no move to unmod. Civility still exists even on the internet

Arya

So im assuming this thread is done. well it was fun boysand gals, cya later on the next bing debate

Toxik

Contributor
these instantes are all rare occuraisions though. people dont know how to handle them well. yes the woman should be punished exactly like any male, but because its so rare their isnt any normal procedures and punishments
Ukrainian Women Kidnapped in Crimea Tell Their Tale but they admit that the men held with them suffered far worse
Only males are required to do military service in the U.S
Woman had sex with 8 year old boy 50 times. Jailed for 2 years.
Women negotiate 7% of salaries while men 57%
Not to mention a very high percentage of rape claims are false, but seen as so offensive and gross that most of those men are screwed for the rest of their lives just for one false claim.
Also, the inability of the general public to accept that men can be raped too without it being something to be proud of automatically.
Also in the U.S, men are pretty much defenseless in any divorce. Unless they sign a pre-nup, they lose everything because the divorces are so one sided for the woman.
After you lose everything in your divorce, there comes the children. Guess who gets all the children? The mother, just because she is the mother.

Arya

Ukrainian Women Kidnapped in Crimea Tell Their Tale but they admit that the men held with them suffered far worse
Only males are required to do military service in the U.S
Woman had sex with 8 year old boy 50 times. Jailed for 2 years.
Women negotiate 7% of salaries while men 57%
Not to mention a very high percentage of rape claims are false, but seen as so offensive and gross that most of those men are screwed for the rest of their lives just for one false claim.
Also, the inability of the general public to accept that men can be raped too without it being something to be proud of automatically.
Also in the U.S, men are pretty much defenseless in any divorce. Unless they sign a pre-nup, they lose everything because the divorces are so one sided for the woman.
After you lose everything in your divorce, there comes the children. Guess who gets all the children? The mother, just because she is the mother.

Not in every case but in a lot yes. I'm not saying there isn't sexism, but there are certain things that are and are not sexist. Some are just because one gender is naturally better equipped for somethings then the other. Sexism is only the maltreatment or ill ideas towards one gender because of perceived opinions. Some things like caring for a child long term are naturally better suited for woman. I'm not saying in every case, but a lot of the time yeah