• Life

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Choice

Votes: 47 87.0%

• Total voters

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
When does life start? That is a question that has plagued humanity. We still do not know. Does it start after conception? After the first heartbeat? When they are out of the womb?

We may never know. Yet there are people in this world that decide when life starts. If they don't believe it is a human life, they are allowed to abort it. Abortion has existed for ages. They used to happen in small houses by people with hangers digging into a woman.

Nowadays, we have clinics that are allowed to do abortions legally. Everyday there are more and more abortions. An estimated 56 million abortions have occurred in America since 1973. Today it is still a issue being discussed. It is one of the factors in the splitting of this country between liberals and conservatives.

To Skial I pose the question: What is your stance on the issue?

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I believe that women can and should always have 100% control over their bodies.

Also please note: Pro-Choice doesn’t mean Pro-Abortion

Pro-Choice means letting ladies have the option to have an abortion. That women have the right to make that choice with their body.

If a woman wants to abort a baby then she WILL find a way whether it is legal or not and I believe that we, as a civilized country, should provide a safe, clean place for this to happen.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I believe that women can and should always have 100% control over their bodies.

Also please note: Pro-Choice doesn’t mean Pro-Abortion

Pro-Choice means letting ladies have the option to have an abortion. That women have the right to make that choice with their body.

If a woman wants to abort a baby then she WILL find a way whether it is legal or not and I believe that we, as a civilized country, should provide a safe, clean place for this to happen.
Did a man not also have an impact in the pregnancy? Men are the one's with the sperm but only the woman can choose the baby's fate whilst the man gets no say.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I personally believe that they have a choice at the beginning to have safe sex, and I believe any life no matter how small is life.

However, women have the choice and it's theirs. I have no business meddling in their life. If they feel it's okay, they should do it. You should always do what you believe in as long as it doesn't hurt anybody.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the woman is the one who has to go through the fucking pain of delivering the little shit
im pretty sure they should have control of whether it lives or not instead of the dude who just stuck his dick in her

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Cdawg & I were having this argument in ts, which brought us to this.
He said that if a 13 year old gets pregnant, either by getting tricked into, raped, or full consent, they should keep the baby & deliver it. Why? He says that people need to realize action have consequences. At 13. And if they are raped. He also says that raped people make such a small percentage of abortions it shouldn't be brought up.
Did a man not also have an impact in the pregnancy? Men are the one's with the sperm but only the woman can choose the baby's fate whilst the man gets no say.
Again with bringing up men, what the fuck does this have to do with men? What if it was a 1 night stand? What if they broke up once he realized she was pregnant? You kept doing this in ts too. What if a women is pregnant, the man leaves, and she is left alone with the baby, but she has no idea what she is going to do.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If the child is a result of a rape, then I'm pro choice, but other than that, it's pretty much their fault in the first place and they shouldn't get the easy way out.

Reactions: CDAWG

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
rofl Cdawg how fucking retarded are you if you think that rape victims should be forced to keep the baby

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
like seriously are you just doing an epic le trole xd or are you really this dumb

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Cdawg & I were having this argument in ts, which brought us to this.
He said that if a 13 year old gets pregnant, either by getting tricked into, raped, or full consent, they should keep the baby & deliver it. Why? He says that people need to realize action have consequences. At 13. And if they are raped. He also says that raped people make such a small percentage of abortions it shouldn't be brought up.

Again with bringing up men, what the fuck does this have to do with men? What if it was a 1 night stand? What if they broke up once he realized she was pregnant? You kept doing this in ts too. What if a women is pregnant, the man leaves, and she is left alone with the baby, but she has no idea what she is going to do.
You have to have a man to have a baby, so, uh, yeah, you're kind of required to have a man

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You have to have a man to have a baby, so, uh, yeah, you're kind of required to have a man
The man isn't always in the scenario. You're acting like you can only have a baby if the people having sex are a couple.
Yeah, less than 1% of abortions occur because of rape.
Still waiting on the source for this, even though I asked for it 5 minutes ago.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, less than 1% of abortions occur because of rape.
? ? ?
so because only 1% of abortions occur because of rape that means that people who are raped shouldnt be allowed to get rid of the baby that was FORCED ONTO THEM BY A FUCKING RAPIST
seriously you're a fucking idiot

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
? ? ?
so because only 1% of abortions occur because of rape that means that people who are raped shouldnt be allowed to get rid of the baby that was FORCED ONTO THEM BY A FUCKING RAPIST
seriously you're a fucking idiot
Welcome to democracy