• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wish to make a video and get the community's opinions on these new weapons, Skial, having the largest forums, made me think to come here and get your opinions.

If posting an opinion on one of the weapons, type the following at the beginning of the message:
BS - Back Scatter
AS - Air Strike
TT - Tide Turner
BJ - B.A.S.E. Jumper
TC - The Classic

Ex.
"BS - I think this weapon sucks" (In this case, you would be talking about the back scatter)

(I lol'd at some of the abbrevs I chose)

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
BS- Looks like shit, plays like shit, complete downgrade from the stock Scattergun. 0/10 would not fuck
AS- Looks like a lot of fun, it feels balanced compared to most weps even though 8 rocket seems like a little much it remains not op. 8/10 would buy flowers for
TT- Best weapon ever. The resistances are just a bigger bonus paired with the long awaited ability to turn like a champ. 8/8 m8
BJ- Cool idea, but if the other team has a competant Soldier, Demo or Sniper then you're fucked. 6/10 might call back.
TC- Not impressive really, it might be fun to do some XxmLggDank no scopes but most good Snipers can do that with the stock rifle. I would feel like a sitting duck with this thing. 3/10 meh

Reactions: sov

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
BS- counters sniper better than spy
AS- 5 kill killstreak reward ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TT- "you cant hide from the tide"-tidehunter
BJ- ez market gardening
TC- new 1v1 weapon

Ismener

Scarcely Lethal Noob
BS- it does live up to its name
AS- gib pl0x i need one is best weapon
TT- have not tried it yet
BJ- married with the AS
TC- looks badass

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
BS- Probably something Grima will use, and I don't like it all too much. Fun for killing friendlies though.
AS- This gun is perfect. No nerf/no buff please. It's so 'gun,' to go on bombing runs with it. (Probably better on 2fort/insta-respawn servers)
TT- Finally!
BJ- Very interesting appliance. It wasn't very useful for demo though. Works wonders with AS
TC- Lol, he exploded.

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
BS- Looks like shit, sounds like shit, great for killing Congo trains
AS- Kinda fun
TT- Fun. Really annoying to fight against though (hope it gets a "slight" nerf)
BJ- My Direct Hit is happy
TC- Fun. Hard to hit heads.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Only one I can comment on is the back scatter, and it's pretty fun. Not a direct upgrade, but is viable and destroys those harvest snipers. Plus, I think is sounds really sweet.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The Tide turners description needs updating. You only refill your charge when killing with a melee weapon.
Kills while charging refill 100% of your charge meter
should read
Melee kills while charging refill 100% of your charge meter.

Also, I think this will end up getting a nerf, as its so damn easy to get kills, try playing on degroot with it. It is so madly op, it makes you feel like a troll. (love it)
Also the bootlegger and wee booties are now redundant, they should turn them into cosmetics.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The Tide turners description needs updating. You only refill your charge when killing with a melee weapon.
should read

I don't think it does, melee kills while charging still counts as a kill while charging and valve also added that kills with the shield itself also refills charge meter.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
should read

Also, I think this will end up getting a nerf, as its so damn easy to get kills, try playing on degroot with it. It is so madly op, it makes you feel like a troll. (love it)
Also the bootlegger and wee booties are now redundant, they should turn them into cosmetics.
I think nerfing the shield by removing the turn speed and buffing the boots to that godlike turn speed is the way to go. Even though it kind of makes sense with the shields design.