• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I honestly like all the new weapons except for the back scatter.

edit: don't really care for the wep reskins.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just fucking about with the new shield, it's really good having the turning control, but it's not got enough damage... 30 mins on idle and not one kill with it yet :/

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The BASE jumper in my opinion is worthless. All it does is make you a floating target if you chose to deploy it, and I dont know how many good opportunities you could even get on using it.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think most of them are cool, like the Back Scatter and the B.A.S.R Jumper. I don't know how I feel about all of them though..

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
There pretty cool, just a matter of time though before there worth the same as a unique is ( a scrap) but I still wonder if some are rarer or have a lower drop rate out of the bread box then others, out of all 8 of my friends I'm the only one who unboxed a snack attack ;3

And cowboy, the B.A.S.E jumper gives the air strike crit shots and a retarded amount of op effects, so as long as you have both equipped it serves as a very op combo (which us snipers hate) ;3

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There pretty cool, just a matter of time though before there worth the same as a unique is ( a scrap) but I still wonder if some are rarer or have a lower drop rate out of the bread box then others, out of all 8 of my friends I'm the only one who unboxed a snack attack ;3

And cowboy, the B.A.S.E jumper gives the air strike crit shots and a retarded amount of op effects, so as long as you have both equipped it serves as a very op combo (which us snipers hate) ;3
How do you even get the boxes? Are they drops or you just craft them?

TurkîVulture

How do you even get the boxes? Are they drops or you just craft them?
The bread box is crafted using three hats...so yeah

Other than that you could find the items in random drops though, but at least with the bread box there's a chance for a strange variance of said items

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The bread box is crafted using three hats...so yeah

Other than that you could find the items in random drops though, but at least with the bread box there's a chance for a strange variance of said items
Well screw that, 3 hats is not worth ugly reskins in my opinion. I collect reskins and specie weapons, so I hope those become much cheaper in the future for my collection, tho chances are I won't use them ever.

Last edited:

TurkîVulture

Well screw that, 3 hats is not worth ugly resins in my opinion. I collect resins and specie weapons, so I hope those become much cheaper in the future for my collection, tho chances are I won't use them ever.
The snack attacks pretty cool, it's a Sapper that's a sandwich and it literally eats through sentrys, dispensers and teleporters, it's pretty funny along with the new jarate, allows for a sandwich to attack you while your covered in it, but still not worth 3 hats lol

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I love the new reskins. Bread monsters rock. I used about 3 keys in hats for 1 bread box though. I have like, no impulse control when it comes to updates. ;-;

I got the Bread Jarate. I love how a bread monster snacks on their head.

TurkîVulture

I love the new reskins. Bread monsters rock. I used about 3 keys in hats for 1 bread box though. I have like, no impulse control when it comes to updates. ;-;

I got the Bread Jarate. I love how a bread monster snacks on their head.
Lol, that's a lot of hats Sroy XD lol

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But what did you get out of it...the items are only gonna be worth a scrap in the next day or so lol XD
I know.
I am a impulsive idiot when it comes to updates, and I immediately justify and regret it.
Its a touchy subject for me, please, no more.

TurkîVulture

IF dancing is a weapon I like it!
Lol, before they updated my skial server, me and my friends were playing at a NO MORE HEROS server and it was one huge conga line for about an hour XD, once we saw the skial server was up and running though we joined and when we tried to conga my friend got banned, I know skial's working on this, they even probably fixed it by now :)