• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My opponent has declined to participate in the second chance round.

edit: wait what the fuck, the bracket changed from thelast time I looked at it.
The person that declined to participate was Shimz aka xhimz. So Oaky would get a free pass to the next round.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor

The person that declined to participate was Shimz aka xhimz. So Oaky would get a free pass to the next round.
Faron shuffled it some days ago again. Not sure why. I also spycrabbed my guy but then he shuffled it. Now I don't find my new opponent.

Shmz

Uncharitable Spy

I'm not participating on the second round, sorry.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wow, I got so excited when I realized the person I was set to play was already on my f-list. I feel like there should have been steam ids or something added to the bracket info, or there should have been a list of players somewhere with steam urls attached to them. :-/

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
Wow, I got so excited when I realized the person I was set to play was already on my f-list. I feel like there should have been steam ids or something added to the bracket info, or there should have been a list of players somewhere with steam urls attached to them. :-/
When I was still organizing it I said that this is what we would do in the next tournament if there is one (which for sure there won't as this is not turning out very well). We simply forgot about this so learned from that mistake.

Brandon mckinney

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
When I was still organizing it I said that this is what we would do in the next tournament if there is one (which for sure there won't as this is not turning out very well). We simply forgot about this so learned from that mistake.
We simply forgot about this. So there is no more spy crab? Plz explain little better.

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
We simply forgot about this. So there is no more spy crab? Plz explain little better.
The tournament is still in place.. I just said we forgot about adding the steam profile links to each user and that we will do that in the next tournament (which probably will never exist). We learned from that mistake as it turned out to be rather difficult to find certain players.

Reactions: Brandon mckinney

Brandon mckinney

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
The tournament is still in place.. I just said we forgot about adding the steam profile links to each user and that we will do that in the next tournament (which probably will never exist). We learned from that mistake as it turned out to be rather difficult to find certain players.

ok thank you. and i would like to see more tournaments just skial members allowed, this would make it a lot more easy to find ppl.

PS i am back home and able to do my 2nd round if its not to late.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Beat lpN \o/ Faron8 judged the match

also holy balls we were griefed like nothing else my sandman scouts :-/

kkkkk

Mildly Menacing Medic
hi. it's been awhile since i beat thegreatbloo in my second round of spycrabbing, but the board is not updating. Risen Demon was our judge. I just wanna let you guys know. It sorta seems this tournament is dying :/

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hi. it's been awhile since i beat thegreatbloo in my second round of spycrabbing, but the board is not updating. Risen Demon was our judge. I just wanna let you guys know. It sorta seems this tournament is dying :/
whats your other nickname? No one registered as kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.