• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Skial Spycrab Tournament On US20

Rules:
  1. Best out of 5 points. First to spycrab 5 times loses and the other person gains 1 point. When a person gets 3 points they win the match. Don't get it? No problem, the judges can help you!
  2. If you don't show up for the spycrab you are eliminated.
  3. Must spycrab with a judge, list below (you might want to add them)
  4. Every person is only allowed to use one account --> No alts.
  5. All spycrabs must be done on US20 Skial Trade
  6. If not enough people sign up we reserve the right to cancel the tournament.
  7. Do not disturb (push etc.) other people spycrabbing.
Other information:

• The tournament start date will be announced once 128 people signed up.
  • With 128 people it will last around 2 weeks.
  • To join US20 Skial Trade type: connect us20.skial.com in your console
  • We play a knock-out tournament. That means winners advance and losers are out for good. Only exception is the first round. Losers of the first round will advance to their own (2nd chance) cycle. The winner of this cycle then plays for third place.
Prizes:
  • First Place: 1 Bill's Hat + 6 keys
  • Second Place: 1 Bill's hat
  • Third Place: 6 keys
Quick facts about spycrabbing:
  • Spycrabbing is a gamble. It's pure luck. You can't influence it.
  • How to spycrab: Use the disguise kit on Spy and press taunt. Sometimes, instead of flickering a cigarette, the Spy does a different taunt aka. "spycrab".
Offical judges w/ timezones:
Example of spycrabbing with 1 bills wager.

Match ups for the first round. All matches of the first round must be done by Friday Saturday 11:59pm GMT+0

skial-skialspycrabtourny2.png

Match ups for the 2nd chance will be announced after the first round.​

Reactions: Justinator and Shmz

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
  1. Best out of 5 points. First to spycrab 5 times loses and the other person gains 1 point.
This will last waaaay too long this way, it takes like 15 minutes to spycrab 25 times, are you sure you want to waste the referees and the players time with a coin flip?

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
This will last waaaay too long this way, it takes like 15 minutes to spycrab 25 times, are you sure you want to waste the referees and the players time with a coin flip?
If you don't like the rules don't join. Also don't spam this thread.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
A legitimate comment about a stupid rule isn't spamming, but you had problems understanding the word before.

I understand that the point is to get people to 'seed' US20, but this will take an awful lot of time. You'll never get 128 people, or even if you do, half of them won't show up for the matches (like the 6v6 event), people will quit when they see that it takes forever and they're down already, etc. You can go ahead with this I know everything better attitude, but the tournament will be a failure.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
its supposed to last a long time. Although if it ends up being TOO long we might change the rules a bit.
Its not spam its feedback.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll join too and can be a judge if needed.

Shouldn't we advertise this outside Skial too and maybe edit the title a bit so people can easily see that you can win free items?

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Shouldn't we advertise this outside Skial too and maybe edit the title a bit so people can easily see that you can win free items?
added. Piero should add you to the referees. And yes we are planning on advertising outside skial.

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
added. Piero should add you to the referees. And yes we are planning on advertising outside skial.
It's already advertised on sourceop and tf2-trader
We should advertise it on Reddit's tf2 section but I don't have an account there so I see if I will make one or if someone else can post it there.

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
So I'm confused, you both have to bet hats that are similar in value. So if someone puts up buds and I can't, do I just lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.