• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
my opponent messaged me and said he wasnt able to spycrab, idk if i need proof, or whatever, you could just message him i guess.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Isn't Del Piero the one giving out the prizes? Why is he participating? :V
I had the idea of making the tournament and worked on it. Since I decided to cut down my input on Skial I gave up organizing it. The prizes are provided by Bottiger and not by Faron/Jowso since this is a offical Skial spycrab tournament. Bottiger gave me the cash to purchase them and I traded them to Jwso after I left the organizing team.

SuicideTeh

Mildly Menacing Medic
Ok...
If you LOST in the FIRST Round, you go to the 2nd Chance. If you won in the 2nd Chance, you stay in that cycle.
If you WON in the FIRST Round, you advance to the 2nd Round. If you won the 2nd Round, you advanced to 3rd Round, etc until you win/lose the competiton.
If you lose in ANY Round, excluding the 1st Round, you are out of the competiton.

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense for anyone who doesn't get it.

Tamas

Mildly Menacing Medic
So I see I'm in the 3rd round (I was at the second place yesterday and didn't do anything since)
I guess I just automatically moved there because had no opponent for a long time.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I wonder if Faron left. We haven't heard any news from Faron or Jwso lately about the tournament.
Also I don't find my opponent of the 2nd chance cycle

Brandon mckinney

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Just want to let you know got a chance to make extra cash today and tommarow. I'll be back on Sunday after noon. If thats to late to do the 2nd round. Just pass the guy I'm agisnt I will under stand. Take it easy and see you all Sunday. (Sorry for the shity spelling on the cell.)

Status
Not open for further replies.