• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Xtreme2damax

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Players glitching taunts which is either the high five or shred alert. Been seeing this quite a bit on the server I play on, it should be against the rules but last I knew no actions were being taken against taunt glitching.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Players glitching taunts which is either the high five or shred alert. Been seeing this quite a bit on the server I play on, it should be against the rules but last I knew no actions were being taken against taunt glitching.
I see people doing that during set up/round end at which time I don't give a shit because it doesn't affect anything. If they do it during normal play I take action.

Xtreme2damax

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I see people doing that during set up/round end at which time I don't give a shit because it doesn't affect anything. If they do it during normal play I take action.

I'm seeing them glitch during normal play. I don't mind much, it's just slightly annoying because I can't determine what weapon they're using and I can't tell if they're aiming at me.

Sirius

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Having a soldier rocket jump away from their medic, or simply any teammate leaving their medics behind. D:

Daniel The Medic

- People who call for Medic...then run away from me.
- Soldiers that call for Medic...then rocket jump away the second my healing beam goes on them.
- People that don't protect me (their Medic) and then whine and complain when they aren't getting heals because I'm dead.
- People who don't say thanks after me giving them overheal.
- People that waste my ubers when I uber them.
- Pocket Medics.
- Bunch of Medics circle jerking a single Heavy when we're trying to push past a choke point and there's massive damage being spread out.

That's all for right now.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
- People who call for Medic...then run away from me.
- Soldiers that call for Medic...then rocket jump away the second my healing beam goes on them.
- People that don't protect me (their Medic) and then whine and complain when they aren't getting heals because I'm dead.
- People who don't say thanks after me giving them overheal.
- People that waste my ubers when I uber them.
- Pocket Medics.
- Bunch of Medics circle jerking a single Heavy when we're trying to push past a choke point and there's massive damage being spread out.

That's all for right now.
Soldier were never meant to be chain down to a simple healing beam, but rather are suppose to soar in the air like a insane dude that just blew himself up just to fly only to crater and die

Daniel The Medic

Soldier were never meant to be chain down to a simple healing beam, but rather are suppose to soar in the air like a insane dude that just blew himself up just to fly only to crater and die
I_UNDERSTAND_COMPLETELY_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Xtreme2damax

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I decided to not take things so seriously ingame or at least was trying not to. So to have a bit of fun I changed my name to Heavic | Heavy Medic Guy and used my sandvich exclusively to heal injured teammates and my melee to kill enemies. I had to aim my sandvich just right since I've been lagging, this is a pain to do since sandviches can not be thrown very far. Also some teammates kept running away so I had to chase them to give them a sandvich. Some other player on the team said heavic sucks but the catch is I maintained at least a 1:1 k/d ratio most of the time handing out sandviches to teammates and only using melee and I had a higher score than him. :p

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I decided to not take things so seriously ingame or at least was trying not to. So to have a bit of fun I changed my name to Heavic | Heavy Medic Guy and used my sandvich exclusively to heal injured teammates and my melee to kill enemies. I had to aim my sandvich just right since I've been lagging, this is a pain to do since sandviches can not be thrown very far. Also some teammates kept running away so I had to chase them to give them a sandvich. Some other player on the team said heavic sucks but the catch is I maintained at least a 1:1 k/d ratio most of the time handing out sandviches to teammates and only using melee and I had a higher score than him. :p
You get a ton of points healing team mates with sandvich...

Xanros

Contributor
Jumping in this thread a little late and I do apologize if this has been said, but the two things I hate:

1) When a round starts and I'm playing a class that is not sniper, and someone who is hanging out in spawn as sniper snipes me. :(

2) When it's very obvious I want to joke around (teabagging, using voice commands to put a dispenser) with an enemy, and they want to go for the try hard kill.

Sexy Heisenberg

2) When it's very obvious I want to joke around (teabagging, using voice commands to put a dispenser) with an enemy, and they want to go for the try hard kill.

Skial doesn't allow you to be friendly with the enemy team (no heavy parties and such). So that could be why.

Sexy Heisenberg

Oh yes I know :)

I should have clarified when I play on TLR or Valve servers, sorry!

Oh. Well, technically they are playing the game it was "meant to be played". But yeah, that would annoy me too. Especially when me and some other guys are already having a friendly party and some try hard killer comes up and kills me and my other non-combatant team mates.

OleGreg

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
People who play a class they aren't good at and that isn't needed especially if your team is losing. Sure play sniper or spy or scout if your team is doing well...but if your team is failing horribly switch to a more useful class unless your actually good at sniper, spy or scout (good means your probably topping scores with those classes, otherwise you probably should switch class.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When people get random crits and kill you with no skill or effort