• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There isn't much that people say that bothers me other than crying about random crits or lag...

But there is a whole lot that people do in game that annoys the crap out of me:

- Taking metal during setup.
- Taking metal when there is a dispenser 5 feet away
- Medics not healing to full health. Thank you for being awesome and playing medic. But healing me to 95 hp isn't helping much considering I stopped running toward the health pack that would have given me full health once you started healing me. Seriously it takes literally one more second to get me to full hp.
- Enemy snipers who only go after you when you play sniper. I don't blame them for counter-sniping but don't taunt me and think you are good just because you killed me while I was busy taking out your medics.
- Friendly snipers who only go after enemy snipers. Shoot the fucking engineers/heavies/medics and actually help the team instead of sitting in one spot staring at a corner waiting for the enemy sniper to walk out.
- Ubered players that try to cap point/push cart. I know they are probably new and don't realize they can't do it... but seriously.
- Pyros that don't airblast team mates on fire.
- Medics that only heal their pocket while the team dies around them.

What things do people do in game that annoy you?

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People who tryhard and bitch at people who aren't as good/live up to expectations you preset for them.

sov

Legendary Skial King
- Pyros that don't airblast team mates on fire.
Those little bastards.

There isn't much that people say that bothers me other than crying about random crits or lag...

But there is a whole lot that people do in game that annoys the crap out of me:

- Taking metal during setup.
- Taking metal when there is a dispenser 5 feet away

what do you mean by that?

not if your playing rocket jumping soldier , than its not but it still gets pretty gay if used other than that reason or if used other than playing battle medic healing nearby teammates to fight next to you than going to to shooting when they are full hp.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
what do you mean by that?

I mean the soldier who rocket jumps out of spawn and does some tricks then comes by an picks up a large ammo pack when you are trying to build a sentry.

YOU DON'T NEED THOSE TWO FUCKING ROCKETS THAT YOU JUST USED BACK YOU WON'T EVEN LIVE THAT LONG AND IF YOU MAGICALLY DO MY DISPENSER THAT I CAN'T BUILD NOW WOULD BE BUILT AND GIVE YOU MORE AMMO

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pockets that refuse to protect their medic and instead kamikaze at the enemy
I played on reddit a few times with CiNiC and you would not believe how surprised I was that the scout i overhealed or the demo around me actually defended me from a roaming flying soldier or demo.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I mean the soldier who rocket jumps out of spawn and does some tricks then comes by an picks up a large ammo pack when you are trying to build a sentry.

YOU DON'T NEED THOSE TWO FUCKING ROCKETS THAT YOU JUST USED BACK YOU WON'T EVEN LIVE THAT LONG AND IF YOU MAGICALLY DO MY DISPENSER THAT I CAN'T BUILD NOW WOULD BE BUILT AND GIVE YOU MORE AMMO
oh ok, but to explain to you, I run out of ammo, A LOT and those 2 bullets can save my life and save some time instea dof going back to base when i can push foward a bit more and get the ammo crate. If i was the soldier I would wait for dispenser though.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
oh ok, but to explain to you, I run out of ammo, A LOT and those 2 bullets can save my life and save some time instea dof going back to base when i can push foward a bit more and get the ammo crate. If i was the soldier I would wait for dispenser though.

YOU ARE GOING TO COME BACK FOR HEALTH ANYWAY AT WHICH POINT YOU CAN PICK UP AMMO OR HOW ABOUT JUST NOT ROCKET/STICKY JUMPING OUT OF SPAWN FOR NO DAMN REASON

if you take metal during setup you are going to hell.

Reactions: Saturn

sov

Legendary Skial King
YOU ARE GOING TO COME BACK FOR HEALTH ANYWAY AT WHICH POINT YOU CAN PICK UP AMMO OR HOW ABOUT JUST NOT ROCKET/STICKY JUMPING OUT OF SPAWN FOR NO DAMN REASON

if you take metal during setup you are going to hell.

I use it to get to the point faster.... I can't read shit with all those caps so obviously this happened to someone... *ahem* but anyways I usually rocket jump towards the direction to where the health kit is at..

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King
250px-Red-Tape_Recorder.png