• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sexy Heisenberg

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
People who keep playing classes they suck at and never learn from their mistakes, people who only play Pyro. Pocket medics kind of bug me, but usually it's only when they're on the enemy team. So I guess that would be a stupid complaint.

Another stupid complaint, people who only play sniper, and somehow get a headshot on EVERYONE (better than everyone else on their team). Like they've played TF2 for a trillion hours and only play as sniper. Sorry, I can't help but complain. But hey, at least I admit it's a stupid complaint!

Oh yeah, and MINI SENTRIES. Mini sentries are like a disease, and we need to find a cure.

People who complain about body shots. Seriously, I try and headshot when I can, but if I can help the team better by body shotting someone, I will.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
People who turn their mic on and all you hear is fapping noises.
People that blame you for something they did wrong
People that ask for free shit when no one wants to give anything
People that trade midgame to annoy the fuck out of everyone

Melkor

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Saying that I am hacker, because they cannot accept the fact someone may be better sniper than them...
"lol u can't be so good sniper ur cheating u hacker u use aimbot/wallhack"

Sexy Heisenberg

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
People playing Black Box, Lib Launcher, Beggar's soldiers.
People who spam the pyro Degreaser setup and act like it's incredibly difficult and that they're amazing. Backburners, Phlogs.
People playing Loch N Load, sticky jumper, hardcore sticky campers, and demoknights.
People playing heavy.
Pomson and gunslinger engines.
Medics that use an impractical medigun just because it's new, or they have a strange version of it.
Piss snipers.
DR crutch battle spies.

DON'T BE DISSIN THE LIB LAUNCHER FOOL

Fu| airforceone

Mildly Menacing Medic
Taking health packs when I'm already healing them. Or take the health packs when I'm at low health and I'm healing them. ugh -.-

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
uh..dude. escape plan blocks healing rofl

1347951520286.jpg

Varkiin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
-Pyros who don't airblast teammates who are on fire, I get it if you ran out of ammo, but if you have some I would appreciate the help.
-Heavies who have a Sandvich but don't give it to their Medic who is on fire. That medic will keep you alive, return the favor.
-When me and another Engineer have nests near other and a spy backstabs me. The other engie kills the spy, destroys sappers on his buildings, and just watchs mine explode due to sappers. I know it's not yours, but please at least attempt to save it.
-Medics that use Kritzkrieg or Quick Fix when there is a sentry nest to destroy. That sentry doesn't care if I can critical hit it.
-3 or more Snipers on a team at one time.
-When I kill a somebody with a bodyshot and they rage at me. Why should I try to headshot a Scout jumping all over the place when a simple bodyshot will kill him more easily?
-When someone says there is too many of a certain class on the team, and that person is playing as that class
-When I'm on a trade server, and someone tries to sell me something I didn't say I was buying. I'm trying to buy a Heavy hat, I don't want your Decal Tool.