• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well... if it didn't have a counter, the weapon would be OP wouldn't it then?
There is still a downside, it takes away powerhouse primaries like the shotgun or frontier justice. Also, the full-charged shot would consume and require all 4 projectiles loaded and you still gotta reload to pull it off again so it's really not too much of a buff.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The enforcer is still a direct upgrade to the revolver isn't it?

I wouldn't say that. I don't see many spies using it TBH if their intent is to get kills with the revolver. Mainly stock revolver, or the ambassador. Though I have to say, Diamondback is the most under-appreciated weapon of this generation.

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The gunslinger/ frontier justice combo is also op as fuck.
Only if you have good aim. Miss two out of your 3 revenge crit shots and you're a sitting duck in most cases. Also minisentries are easy to destroy.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It used to be, if you look at the wiki, the original damage bonus that was on it was just a straight 20% damage increased. With no negative effect.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
quickly sell your sniper miscs and unusual hats before they fall out of the market under heavy unusuals now that you cant 420 yolo jump with sniper no one will play him anymore

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
It used to be, if you look at the wiki, the original damage bonus that was on it was just a straight 20% damage increased. With no negative effect.

Oh, yeah, before the nerf it was a straight upgrade.

Now, its pretty good on buildings from a distance, and ambushing light classes which are distracted.