• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
E651F0F7A3DA5617F755A039A605466EA347C740

D

DeadHerald

I play my amputator and it made everyone glow while they were making snowflakes.

I'm just that cool and awesome.

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Just wanted to say thanks for organizing this Osprey... it was a great success and lots of fun. Lots of holiday cheer and gift giving; even the game after was fun despite Staying Classy wanting to boot me for ubering a sniper.... or was it an engi or medic? I can't remember anymore.

I think at least one of us is still looking for their secret santa but despite that I'd still call it a huge success and must have for next year.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Just wanted to say thanks for organizing this Osprey... it was a great success and lots of fun. Lots of holiday cheer and gift giving; even the game after was fun despite Staying Classy wanting to boot me for ubering a sniper.... or was it an engi or medic? I can't remember anymore.

I think at least one of us is still looking for their secret santa but despite that I'd still call it a huge success and must have for next year.
Yes, Thanks for taking the time for us Osprey. Despite not being able to hang around it was an awesome gesture to our fellow skial members. : )

Thank you both; I appreciate it. Happy Holidays!

Reactions: Gary Mofo Oak