• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm still confused.
What was the point of signing up if we're just letting anybody join?
Isn't this going to muck everything up?

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
An easier way to connect may be through the console... press the ~ (tilde) key and type in:

connect us29.skial.com; password eventy

Little more than 30 mins away. Yay?

Reactions: Osprey and Roman

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I'm still confused.
What was the point of signing up if we're just letting anybody join?
Isn't this going to muck everything up?

We're not lettting "anybody" join. If there's extra room then we'll let forum regulars in.

Osprey

Contributor
Quoted for win and preventative measures

You can kick people that aren't in the Santa (and we don't know from the forums) that won't leave, right? I doubt anyone will find this thread and try to crash but it could be an issue. I don't want to get any mortal admins in trouble asking them to kick :D

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
kay guys, I will be there but I dont think I can stay very long, just long enough to give my present. : (
I've still got one more day of school tomorrow so.. then I will get some serious, much needed playing time.

Osprey

Contributor
kay guys, I will be there but I dont think I can stay very long, just long enough to give my present. : (
I've still got one more day of school tomorrow so.. then I will get some serious, much needed playing time.

Your person is on now if you want to give your present early and hang out for as long as u can.

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
I can't join tf2 its not working for me.Can't download it on computer so... That's why i said to make a steam group.
Edit: Added you osprey so you could give my person their gift and to receive my gift.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
70FCC639026A0AEE3C798FB8B9ADB2299F62A032