• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Thanks to everyone that participated, we had a great time. I hope we can do it again next year. Happy Holidays!
Update 5: Mark Your Calenders: we're meeting on Thursday, December 22nd at 9:30pm EST. We're going to be on US29.skial.com. The password is 'eventy'
Today, I sent everyone a forum message. If you didn't receive one, message me or post in this thread. I'll keep the list handy so if you forget who you have, for any reason, just message me on Steam.
Remember to keep it a secret who you're giving a gift to.
Post in this thread if you want to participate (Skial regulars only, thanks). I'll figure out the logistics.:challenge:

Gift value is between 2-5 refined.

Here are the details: I'm going to take down the names of everyone who wants to participate. Then I'll take that list and randomly pair individuals. I'll let everyone know who they need to give a gift to and for the couple of weeks leading up to December 25th it'll be your secret to keep. Around the 25th, we'll meet up in one of the Skial servers so you can reveal yourself and send a trade request to the person you were assigned and you will give them their gift. If you can't make it to the meet-up, I'll let the person you were assigned know and you can give them your gift soon after. I'll make sure that everyone who gave a gift receives a gift - don't worry. Please try to keep the value of the gifts between 2-5 refined--gifted Steam games are also acceptable.

Update: Sign-up is over.
Update 2: Don't use giftwrap!!! (unless you're gifting something dirty)

Update 3: Let me know if I need me to make any corrections (34 people as of 12/15) :
LSrfa.jpg

Update 4: I will be using Secret Saxtons on the server during the meet-up, to give people random gifts, so try to be there. We'll decide the date soon - stay tuned.

N1SMOMAX

I'm in! :D
I proposed to do one at my job and got laughed at :(

You gotta be like "They said no secret santa... I SAID NO SURVIVORS" then kill everyone... or call them dicks or something... i dunno :D

also this sounds cool but more details would be nice

Reactions: Toxik

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
Great! I'm glad you both want to participate.
Although tf2 doesn't seem like it wants to install for me so i wouldnt be able to join the server to trade gifts. Is it possible to make a group chat for this and do it over steam like that?

Osprey

Contributor
Although tf2 doesn't seem like it wants to install for me so i wouldnt be able to join the server to trade gifts. Is it possible to make a group chat for this and do it over steam like that?

Yeah, we can work that out. We could have a chat going at the same time. I'll just give your Secret Santa your steam ID so they can add you and send the trade.