Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
7q140.jpg

i like black paint ok

Happy Flygineer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Here's my former loadout (I will edit this post later with an updated image) of my Spy (I don't have any fancy stuff yet, soo):
BE80EBDC2EE09D943B931A96226F26F317339C4A

I have since replaced (in the loadout, not the item) the Belgian Detective with the Harmburg. I also have since replaced my HUD with a different one.

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Here's my former loadout (I will edit this post later with an updated image) of my Spy (I don't have any fancy stuff yet, soo):
(pic)

I have since replaced (in the loadout, not the item) the Belgian Detective with the Harmburg. I also have since replaced my HUD with a different one.

Harmburg really is the best Spy hat next to the Gibus, IMO. Gibus for gameplay benefits (your enemy underestimating you is always a good thing) and Harmburg for looks. Have you considered the Distinguished Rogue over the Blood Banker?

Happy Flygineer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Harmburg really is the best Spy hat next to the Gibus, IMO. Gibus for gameplay benefits (your enemy underestimating you is always a good thing) and Harmburg for looks. Have you considered the Distinguished Rogue over the Blood Banker?

I have that actually in another loadout with the L'Inspecteur. The Harmburg is part of a set that is on the TF2 Workshop.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Blood_Banker said:
This item, together with Harmburg and Rogue's Brogues, formed Svdl's Gravelpit Emperor Spy set. Although the entire set was confirmed, it is not marked as set in-game.

I just need the shoes. :P

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I prefer the Charmer's chapeau.

Though the Fancy Fedora is also nice, can set up for a "Noire spy" type of theme.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
I won't lie, I spent a lot of time abusing the old saharan set, its the only reason why I have a Hale's own Dead Ringer, it was just too good with the silent decloak.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
uq5xcJz.png

Had considered making a new thread on loadouts but... I remembered this old one here.

Anyone been able to do anything with the Aviator set? (You know... the flight captain cosmetics?)