• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So.... I need some ideas for a new loadout. Post yours!

0cWPQPG.png

Spy is pretty much the only good looking loadout I have.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
So what I'm getting from this thread is that none of you can think of a loadout that isn't amby/knife/dr.

How about Diamondback/Kukri/Invis? You get 180 health + crit for each backstab, allowing you to get a stab on someone and immediately use said health. Invis, of course, puts you in a position to get that stab. I'm not a big fan of the Kukri myself, but that's because I'm kind of a trash level spy.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So what I'm getting from this thread is that none of you can think of a loadout that isn't amby/knife/dr.

How about Diamondback/Kukri/Invis? You get 180 health + crit for each backstab, allowing you to get a stab on someone and immediately use said health. Invis, of course, puts you in a position to get that stab. I'm not a big fan of the Kukri myself, but that's because I'm kind of a trash level spy.

I am currently just looking for good-looking loadouts.... though some of the weapons do help/hurt how good a loadout does look.

Sharp Dresser anyone?

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy

spies cannot use kukris. i believe you are thinking of the kunai. also defib has an invis. the Diamondback is quite good provided you can get stabs in without relying heavily on your gun which again is possible. However the Amby provides you a chance to shoot things you normally cannot backstab. for instance; the abomination that is a called a razorback sniper

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I am currently just looking for good-looking loadouts.... though some of the weapons do help/hurt how good a loadout does look.

Sharp Dresser anyone?
I'd stab somebody for the sharp dresser. but besides it being a fashion thing it really isnt good. the animation is meh. very hard to see the subtle hand position change for backstab

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Well yeah, but the point here I am aiming for is mainly looks.
That australium knife is impressive enough in my opinion. The sharp dresser really isn't worth it. In my opinion it is hardly noticeable too and from afar almost looks like a stock knife. The kill icon is nice though

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
spies cannot use kukris. i believe you are thinking of the kunai. also defib has an invis. the Diamondback is quite good provided you can get stabs in without relying heavily on your gun which again is possible. However the Amby provides you a chance to shoot things you normally cannot backstab. for instance; the abomination that is a called a razorback sniper

Yes, sorry. I meant to type kunai but went with kukri instead. It happens sometimes. As for the diamondback, it's a little-known fact that you can actually shoot it without crits. Crazy, I know, but it's true. Three shots will kill a sniper, and finding a razorback sniper that manages to actually get to dodging mode by the third is a feat in and of itself.

Sharp Dresser anyone?

In that case, you're going to want best hat 2014.

2pzebl1.png

Mercenary badge is very important.

In all seriousness, though, I'm a fan of the Distinguished Rogue and am saddened by the fact that it seems to not be represented here at all. I don't know, maybe I just like the whole fancy thing.

Edit: As a side note, does anyone know a site or some such that allows you to preview cosmetics? I had some set ideas that I realized wouldn't work and I thought maybe it would be nice to preview them beforehand.

Edit2: Found one. Loving it, too.

Last edited: